Chapter Discussion Kidd haters, APOLOGIZE NOW!

read the spoiler and chapter thread
to get an idea
Zoro fans , sanj fans, and some yonko fans like MonsterKaido and Steven.

I don’t know any admirals fans hate Kidd. If you counting TAC , then no , because she is Flip flopping.

Ironically I defend Kidd pretty much on spoiler thread. I think he is much stronger than any yc2 people except jozu. I think Kidd beat katakuri but not Marco or king due higher status. Marco able to fight big mom 1 vs 1 fight just fine. King defense is too high and even zoro have problema to cut him.
After wano arc, Kidd will be stronger than all yc1 characters.

And I never call Kidd as Midd or whatever.
Post automatically merged:

Let's be real, nobody actually believes Kidd's attack only tickles Big Mom.
That is you are wrong young man, people actually believe it as legit.

Last edited:
Still got overshadowed by Yamato, law & everyone ( including his own vice captain ) on the roof.

Idc about the tickling comment but it doesn't matter. What oda wanted to portray vs what he actually showed is like night and day.

Yeah I checked the raws and posted about this.

Btw, Big Mom never said this. As much as I like TCB and tout them a lot, they went full Mangastream on this.

You'll see on VIZ tomorrow.
At this point both VIZ and TCB have fucked up way too much. You want accurate translations, just ask people who speak Japanese in the forum to translate for you. These translators take way too much liberty with the dialogue.

We're still suffering from the "only the strongest" ACoC cancer VIZ spread amongst the fanbase. Now most people think Yamato who should canonically be weaker than Zoro/Sanji (wings) is low Top Tier or some shit when she was struggling with Tobi Roppo.

Last edited:
Yeah I checked the raws and posted about this.

At this point both VIZ and TCB have fucked up way too much. You want accurate translations, just ask people who speak Japanese in the forum to translate for you. These translators take way too much liberty with the dialogue.

We're still suffering from the "only the strongest" ACoC cancer VIZ spread amongst the fanbase. Now most people think Yamato who should canonically be weaker than Zoro/Sanji (wings) is low Top Tier or some shit when she was struggling with Tobi Roppo.
Even tho they fucked up way to many you still was like wait for the viz? Lol.....

Sanjibros and Zorobros are the biggest Kid haters. They can’t accept another SN captain is outright stronger and have better portrayal :kawak:

BM was bluffing and using aCoC to stop the metal, still wasn’t enough to deflect it in the end. She needed souls to recover, so it was either a win or a draw even without the bombs