Powers & Abilities Kidd is every swordsmans natural enemy

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think swordsmen who can use ACoC barriers like Zoro can get around his ability. However for anyone else, he'd be able to use his metal arms to grab his opponent's weapons and twist them out of their hands.

Like I think he could probably steal King's sword or katakuri's trident
Kidd has failed to disarm anyone of note, even when he had incentives to try (e.g. Linlin). So this is just a fanfic ability for now.

Kidd has failed to disarm anyone of note, even when he had incentives to try (e.g. Linlin). So this is just a fanfic ability for now.
Mate he's only been fighting yonkos

Just because he can't do it to kaido and big mom doesn't mean he can't do it to people on a similar tier as him. I fail to see how its a fanfic ability. Due to his powers, Kid can grab weapons(via metal arms) without being cut by them, this is objectively something he is capable of doing. In fact we even saw him to it to big mom,
Post automatically merged:

If you don't have advanced haki or immense physical strength like big mom, you will probably be at a disadvantage against kid. Basically any YC3-YC2 and some YC1s that rely on weapons would get destroyed by Kid because of this.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Mate he's only been fighting yonkos

Just because he can't do it to kaido and big mom doesn't mean he can't do it to people on a similar tier as him. I fail to see how its a fanfic ability. Due to his powers, Kid can grab weapons(via metal arms) without being cut by them, this is objectively something he is capable of doing. In fact we even saw him to it to big mom,

If you don't have advanced haki or immense physical strength like big mom, you will probably be at a disadvantage against kid. Basically any YC3-YC2 and some YC1s that rely on weapons would get destroyed by Kid because of this.
Fodder marine swordsmen have retained their weapons in the presence of Kidd's ability.

Forget people on the same tier as him, Kidd can't even disarm people far weaker than him.

Law wasn't disarmed when Kidd turned Linlin into a magnet. And there's no indication that Kidd could have excluded Law's sword from the magnetism.

So again, it's a fanfiction ability.

Fodder marine swordsmen have retained their weapons in the presence of Kidd's ability.

Forget people on the same tier as him, Kidd can't even disarm people far weaker than him.

Law wasn't disarmed when Kidd turned Linlin into a magnet.
I wasn't talking about disarming people with magnetism alone, I meant disarming them with his metal arms(as in grabbing the sword with his metal arm and twisting it out of his opponent's hand)

And he can in fact disarm fodder with magnetism alone, he did it with awakening

Knowing ryuo won't even save swordsmen from losing their swords against kid. Making your blade harder won't prevent Kid from stopping it by applying a horizontal force to it. The only thing that could defend against this is barrier CoC, which would allow swordsmen to blast their swords out of Kid's grasps.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I wasn't talking about disarming people with magnetism alone, I meant disarming them with his metal arms(as in grabbing the sword with his metal arm and twisting it out of his opponent's hand)
Trying to rip the swords out of their hands?

Swordsmen that can cut through metal shouldn't have any problem with it. King caught Zoro off guard and was flat out physically stronger.

And he can in fact disarm fodder with magnetism alone, he did it with awakening
Doesn't scale to high tiers.

Knowing ryuo won't even save swordsmen from losing their swords against kid. Making your blade harder won't prevent Kid from stopping it by applying a horizontal force to it. The only thing that could defend against this is barrier CoC, which would allow swordsmen to blast their swords out of Kid's grasps.
You can use barriers with ordinary Ryuo too you know? That's how Zoro stopped Hakai.

If Law can't move people whose haki is too strong, Kidd's magnetism may also be out of luck against weapons infused with sufficient haki.

But even then, Kidd has no feat of disarming high tiers with his magnetism. Even someone like Law (not known for his physical strength) had no issues resisting Kidd.