Character Discussion Kidd will always be my favorite character.

I don't read One Piece. I read Kidd Piece. If it's a Kidd chapter, I read. If it's not then I skim through the pages while yawning myself to sleep.

Kidd is not dead. He will come back stronger. I truly believe this.

But on the off chance he's really dead, then oh well, I still like him. The only way I would stop liking Kidd is if he stops being Kidd. I don't like Kidd because he is strong or because he has a big bounty or because he has prospects. I like Kidd because I like the character and what he represents. Something that powerscalers and bullied self-inserters would never understand. You can wank your MC, your MC's wanked first mate, your MC's wanked father figure all you want, you can put on their cosplays to feel better about your boring uneventful lives, you can wish to attain all their glory and get undue hardly-fought-for bragging rights, you can imagine your self insert banging all females in One Piece thinking that is a "W" for you somehow. LMAO. You One Piece casual fans are beyond pathetic. You are ANTS. Your voices and screeching can never reach or bother me.

I will always like Kidd, whether he wins or loses, dies or lives. As long as he's Kidd it's perfectly fine by me. You can wish he becomes your self insert's cheerleader all you want. You spite Kidd for being a dreamer in the face of true adversity because it's a quality you lack in your daily life. You want everything on a silver platter, even something as stupid as bragging rights, that is why you root for the destined child. It's the easy bet. It's hardly even a bet. You hate Kidd not because of the "L"s he caught, nay. You hate Kidd because he WAS WILLING TO TAKE LS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Kidd exemplefies the person you will never be in real life. Luffy exemplefies your lethargic power fantasy of being special. That is why I likd Kidd and why you despise him. It's as simple as that.

Go Kidd. I will always be cheering for you.

I don't read One Piece. I read Kidd Piece. If it's a Kidd chapter, I read. If it's not then I skim through the pages while yawning myself to sleep.

Kidd is not dead. He will come back stronger. I truly believe this.

But on the off chance he's really dead, then oh well, I still like him. The only way I would stop liking Kidd is if he stops being Kidd. I don't like Kidd because he is strong or because he has a big bounty or because he has prospects. I like Kidd because I like the character and what he represents. Something that powerscalers and bullied self-inserters would never understand. You can wank your MC, your MC's wanked first mate, your MC's wanked father figure all you want, you can put on their cosplays to feel better about your boring uneventful lives, you can wish to attain all their glory and get undue hardly-fought-for bragging rights, you can imagine your self insert banging all females in One Piece thinking that is a "W" for you somehow. LMAO. You One Piece casual fans are beyond pathetic. You are ANTS. Your voices and screeching can never reach or bother me.

I will always like Kidd, whether he wins or loses, dies or lives. As long as he's Kidd it's perfectly fine by me. You can wish he becomes your self insert's cheerleader all you want. You spite Kidd for being a dreamer in the face of true adversity because it's a quality you lack in your daily life. You want everything on a silver platter, even something as stupid as bragging rights, that is why you root for the destined child. It's the easy bet. It's hardly even a bet. You hate Kidd not because of the "L"s he caught, nay. You hate Kidd because he WAS WILLING TO TAKE LS IN THE FIRST PLACE. Kidd exemplefies the person you will never be in real life. Luffy exemplefies your lethargic power fantasy of being special. That is why I likd Kidd and why you despise him. It's as simple as that.

Go Kidd. I will always be cheering for you.
:okay:

Shanks is pretty much royalty and gets down with gorosei. So y'know, getting banged in the ass by the establishment is the most punk way to go out and therefore he succeeded

I remember people complain dbz as super saiyan circle jerk thing which it make piccolo and other humans weak and irrelevant like Kidd . Piccolos used to be rivals with goku u til vegeta . Now vegeta is meme as hype tool . Thst is big complain that author hate vegeta . Now we are support author to neg diff Kidd as vegeta character like because fanbase hate Kidd.
‘Dang we are hypocrites as liking vegeta but trash Kidd .