Powers & Abilities Killer’s Probably Going To Get a Power Up To Beat Hawkins

How can we expect a power-up from killer without seeing him fight with the full scoop of his fighting style. We only got two attacks from him so far and all of the sudden he needs a power up? Let's just see how killer fights fully with his punisher blades first before we talk about power up for that said individual.

The only nonsense is your headcannon.
So why is Hawkins headliner? Which headliner did he challenge to get to that spot?
Kaido's miltary ranking is not based on years of experience but strength.
If Luffy choose to join him, he would be put into calamity ranking immediately.
He won't even have to challenge Jack or Queen.
Post automatically merged:

He was chilling from far because he knew he could've gotten 1 shot from zoro....
Look. Hawkins got low-diff by Law.
Zoro > Law.
How is Hawkins gonna give Zoro a mid-diff challenge?
there is a lot of context you have to look at when analyzing the Hawkins and law encounter in 957. Here we see The straw doll ability at work against law‘s attacks here.

With that in mind, Hawkins only had one life on him when law offscreend him in 957, he was lacking his main defensive ability.

Yes law technically low diffed him but he didn’t have his straw man ability on him. That being said I have law above him.

2) Hawkins will not survive that BM combo like Ulti did.
Strongly disagree.
While Hawkins physical endurance may be weaker than Ulti (who ate Ancient Zoan DF), Hawkins have another way that could easily survive BM combo without taking damage like Ulti did.

You have to realize that each people has their own uniqueness. Just because someone is more excell in physical endurance doesn't necessarily mean he/she can tank stronger attack than those who has weaker physical endurance.
We have to take into account every relevant aspect, not only physical strength.

Last edited:
Strongly disagree.
While Hawkins physical endurance may be weaker than Ulti (who ate Ancient Zoan DF), Hawkins have another way that could easily survive BM combo without taking damage like Ulti did.

You have to realize that each people has their own uniqueness. Just because someone is more excell in physical endurance doesn't necessarily mean he/she can tank stronger attack than those who has weaker physical endurance.
We have to take into account every relevant aspect, not only physical strength.
So you really think that after BM combo attack on Hawkins, only one of his strawmen is going to die....

If Luffy choose to join him, he would be put into calamity ranking immediately.
Again, disagree here.
It depends on the timeline. If it is Kuri's Luffy that was one shoted by Kaido, I doubt he would be put into calamity instantly.
If it is current Luffy, yes, he has possibility to become calamity after what he has showed at rooftop.
Imho, what you demonstrate in front of Kaido could affect your position in BP.

Take that into context, we have to remember that Hawkins are instantly chose to serve Kaido without fight him some weeks ago. So it is reasonable he was put into headliner. It is already a high position in BP hierarchy for people that not even show his ability in front of Kaido.

We also don't know when Drake become Flying 6. A year before current story, Drake was mentioned as headliner.
Keep in mind that Drake also defeat one of Kaido subordinate before joining him.

Last edited:
Hawkin is a scrub. He got low-diff by Law.
He will never amount to anything.

The fact that you think he is YC2 is a borderline clinical diagnosis for dementia.
Law fought well against kaido and is going on to 2v1 big mom

he’s easily YC1 or even higher. Anyways if you read what I said, I think that Hawkins is YC4 but he could possibly reach YC2 levels of strength via his cards which allow him to surpass his limits.

Again, disagree here.
It depends on the timeline. If it is Kuri's Luffy that was one shoted by Kaido, I doubt he would be put into calamity instantly.
If it is current Luffy, yes, he has possibility to become calamity after what he has showed at rooftop.
Imho, what you demonstrate in front of Kaido could affect your position in BP.

Take that into context, we have to remember that Hawkins are instantly chose to serve Kaido without fight him some weeks ago. So it is reasonable he was put into headliner who is already a high position in BP hierarchy.
Luffy right now will be put in calamity ranking for sure.
Flying 6 is not a rank higher than the headliners.
Flying 6 IS literally the strongest 6 of the headliners. It is the same rank but higher positioning.
There is literally no reason Hawkins is not put into one of them if he is stronger than the 6 given he is already on the same rank headliner.
The definition of flying 6 is the 6 strongest headliners...
"The Tobiroppo[82] (飛び六胞 Tobi Roppō?, literally meaning "Flying Six Fellows"; English version: Tobi Roppo) are a special group of the six strongest Shinuchi."
Post automatically merged:

Law fought well against kaido and is going on to 2v1 big mom

he’s easily YC1 or even higher. Anyways if you read what I said, I think that Hawkins is YC4 but he could possibly reach YC2 levels of strength via his cards which allow him to surpass his limits.
Sure Law is YC1+, but he got mid-diff by Doffy.
Doffy is Yonko level now? :milaugh:
Hawkins got low diff by law, who got mid-diff by Doffy.
But he can be YC2 level???? :luffylaugh:

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
None of the power-ups are needed to beat Hawkins and Killer already has the best tools in his hands...
The issue is that Killer isnt as powerful as Zoro to handle Hawkins easily.
I hope Hawkins isnt just stacking up lives and getting killed over and over again and brings more to the table.
The doll he used vs Zoro was powerful but I guess he wont be using it here...
Also, if Hawkins is supposed to change the sides, he might not get defeated at all.

Luffy right now will be put in calamity ranking for sure.
Flying 6 is not a rank higher than the headliners.
Flying 6 IS literally the strongest 6 of the headliners. It is the same rank but higher positioning.
There is literally no reason Hawkins is not put into one of them if he is already on the same rank headliner.
The definition of flying 6 is the 6 strongest headliners...
"The Tobiroppo[82] (飛び六胞 Tobi Roppō?, literally meaning "Flying Six Fellows"; English version: Tobi Roppo) are a special group of the six strongest Shinuchi."
You exactly confirm my point.
Why put someone that haven't show his strength as flying 6? That's what happen with Hawkins who join Kaido's crew some weeks ago without even demonstrating his strength.
He may or may not stronger than some Flying 6 - we could debate on that, but using argument like "since Hawkins aren't flying six, he is definitely weaker than all of them" isn't a correct one given the context of the story. He just joined them recently without even fight with any of their crew.

If you're sure current Luffy will be placed as calamity, it even prove my point further that what you show in front of Kaido will affect your position in the crew.
Kuri's Luffy who is one shot material for Kaido won't be put into calamity instantly after his defeat for sure.

You exactly confirm my point.
Why put someone that haven't show his strength as flying 6? That's what happen with Hawkins who join Kaido's crew some weeks ago without even demonstrating his strength.
He may or may not stronger than some Flying 6 - we could debate on that, but using argument like "since Hawkins aren't flying six, he is definitely weaker than all of them" isn't a correct one given the context of the story. He just joined them recently without even fight with any of their crew.

If you're sure current Luffy will be placed as calamity, it even prove my point further that what you show in front of Kaido will affect your position in the crew.
Kuri's Luffy who is one shot material for Kaido won't be put into calamity instantly after his defeat for sure.
Nope. This argument doesn't work.
Why do you think Hawkins is put into the headliner rank if he hasn't demonstrated his strength.
You think Kaido gives out headliner title to all newcomers?
Kaido just decided to magically give him the headliner rank?
You think Kaido was just like "hey strawman, you look kinda nice, and headliner sounds cool on you?"

You issue is your bias on supernova. Not all of them turn out nice like luffy and zoro.
Hawkins is amongst the lowest SN tier.

Nope. This argument doesn't work.
Why do you think Hawkins is put into the headliner rank if he hasn't demonstrated his strength.
You think Kaido gives out headliner title to all newcomers?
Kaido just decided to magically give him the headliner rank?
You think Kaido was just like "hey strawman, you look kinda nice, and headliner sounds cool on you?"
Based on reputation. You response as if Kaido live on the jungle. Lol
But if you really want to be Kaidos highest subordinate, you have to show something extra (except that you are already have a really good reputation such as right hand man of another Yonko).
As for Supernova, Kaido told Kid weeks ago that they are playing little pirate game. So it is like they have some reputation, but Kaido not really takes them as serious back then. I really doubt Kuri's Luffy (who according to Kaido is playing little pirates game and was one shotted) will be put into calamity that instant

You issue is your bias on supernova. Not all of them turn out nice like luffy and zoro.
Hawkins is amongst the lowest SN tier.
LOL
This is psychological defense that called Projection. You are the one who have bias when you said Im thinking all supernova are as strong as Luffy or Zoro.
Quote me where I said all supernova is like Luffy and Zoro.
Of course Luffy and Zoro are amongst the elite in supernova.

Tbh, I even haven't find anyone who really think all supernova are equal in strength.
Some may say that each supernova would become important figure (this is a thing that could provoke debate too), but I haven't met anyone who wholeheartedly believe each supernova are equal in strength just because they are called "Supernova". Lol
Don't use straw man argument, please

Last edited: