Future Events Killing the Strongest Yonko = Zoro name will reach to the Heavens

What will Happen After the ZKK

• Total voters
The Grandmaster's Name will be Known even in Heavens!!!!

Ryuma killed a Dragon and Becomes Worldwide Popular now Zoro going to Kill the Strongest yonko damn Result will be Massive as hell

Kaido known as the Unkilleble even he cant kill himself or no one cant even scratch him,
then Zoro did scratch and About to Kill him TF... its a fucking feat That Prime roger cant even do

No one Cant even Scratch Kaido let alone someone killhim. that feat Only Zoro capable to do not even prime roger or WB can do this. When Zoro Kill the UnKilleble Kaido yeah His Name will be the famous in OP Verse
(one & Only Yonko Killer + Bigass Bounty + Rival of the WSS + SwordGod )
:finally:

Zoro said he will make his name even reach to the heavens. this is a only one goal that he going to achieve before defeats mihawk (currently top1 in op verse)

So killing Kaido above the Capital (sky) and Making his Blackblade in same time make more sense than defeating mihawk for reach his name to heavens.

Killing the Strongest yonko is not a simple thing. its some feat that Prime roger,wb not even capable to do and any current yonko wont even imagine

after he kill yonko kaido (Like Whitebeard death) Zoros name will reach in everywhere.
he will even get a bounty more than the MC

Zoro need to become famous and he needs to everyone know his name. so its only possible with higher bounty and when he do some feat like Killing a yonko and defeating wss.
he might even get Higher bounty than Roger arcording to his goal.

what do you boys think

:pepemy:

Last edited:
What i like about zoro is that his desire for fame is not shallow like kidd, but a deep personal one, we all know that zoro doesn't believe in god but he does believe in heaven and hell, kuina must be in the heaven, zoro needs thst kind of hope, and he's gonna make his name so famous that even the dead in the heaven will hear about him becoming the greatest swordsman ever lived, he doesn't just fight for himself but also for his dead friend kuina.

With all these themes of inherited will and people not dying, i think having kuina hearing about zoro's achievement even in the heaven will be a perfectly romantic conclusion to his story.

Zoro will reach that level of greatness, and he will do it through performing some ridiculous feats of strength and character importance, defeating mihawk is just a stepping stone towards his true ambition.

Also zoro is confirmed destined for greatness, since log town, where he bet his entire potential against the curse of the sandai ketitsu, he will definitely be that great.

:cheers:

Edit: lol typed kuina as queen.

Do you honestly believe that Zoro will get a higher bounty than Luffy EOW?
nah. while zoro accept him as the captain + grandfleet + crew because all of these luffy default gets more bounty than zoro
Post automatically merged:

But when He kill Kaido
Zoro >>>> Luffy in every fucking way

Getting Highest amount of Bounty is just one part of his Goal. becoming the famous

I am not a ZKK believer, but if it were to happen, I badly want to see Akainu's and Mihawk's reaction to the feat.
We all lovd too see result of the grandmasters Hardwork :kata:

Zoro will become huge threat to the WG then akainu will shithis pants. his name will reach everywhere as The first man who killed A Yonko. So post wano, Mihawk himslef/world/shanks will recognize him as the Rival of Mihawk

so much greater shits :finally:

ZKK hints were everywhere from showing Orochi getting beheaded to Ryuma story to missing Hiryu Kaen, Kaido needs to die, Luffy never Killed anyone and Zoro is the only SH who kills people
Now if Oda trolls everyone, then you know what to expect in the remaining chapters till the end. Personally rooftop feats satisfied me enough and the possibiloty to fight King too. But narrative wise it should happen I dont know tho his choice.

ZKK hints were everywhere from showing Orochi getting beheaded to Ryuma story to missing Hiryu Kaen, Kaido needs to die, Luffy never Killed anyone and Zoro is the only SH who kills people
Now if Oda trolls everyone, then you know what to expect in the remaining chapters till the end. Personally rooftop feats satisfied me enough and the possibiloty to fight King too. But narrative wise it should happen I dont know tho his choice.
Yes, if going by narrative and the hints that have been thrown around, ZKK seems very likely BUT knowing Oda, i dont have my hopes high. Still, zoro feats in wano are immense.

No

sure, zkk can happen but its not going to be the thing that causes Zoro's name to reach the heavens. Imu is the closest thing the one piece world has to a god. He controls the literal world, above the admirals, the celestial dragons, and the gorosei. Luffy and Zoro will tag team Imu and defeat him together, which will lead to them being known as the sun god and the sword god, respectively.

Only Zoro capable to do not even prime roger or WB can do this.
Whitebeard's right hand nearly did it

No

sure, zkk can happen but its not going to be the thing that causes Zoro's name to reach the heavens. Imu is the closest thing the one piece world has to a god. He controls the literal world, above the admirals, the celestial dragons, and the gorosei. Luffy and Zoro will tag team Imu and defeat him together, which will lead to them being known as the sun god and the sword god, respectively.

Whitebeard's right hand nearly did it
so Whitebeard or his right hand did it?