Kim Jong Un is reportedly in Critical Condition

djiayebee

β˜† π•Šπ•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•¦π•‘π•–π•£ 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕π•ͺ β˜†
β€Ž
Next one in line takes the power, wouldn't even be so strange if the next in line did something to cause this situation or just, and this is totally possible, makes him disappear now that he is no longer in charge, at least for now and if the news are right. Also we know that sometime this kind of news are just propaganda, I wouldn't be surprised if he reappears in the next few days (I guess a lot of people remembers how many times Bin Laden or the ISIS leader has been sold as dead just to reappear some time later in a new video).
The thing is he didnt appear few days ago for the celebration of his grandfather's death which is like THE most important day ever in NK... many people were very surprised and wondering what happened to him

H

Homelander

The thing is he didnt appear few days ago for the celebration of his grandfather's death which is like THE most important day ever in NK... many people were very surprised and wondering what happened to him
I Heard he has had heart ailments. Watched in korean news about his obese issues and heart problem.

Eitherway its odd North korea will not have male sucessor after him. He has a sister though, but i am not sure if their military will accept female leader since asian culture usually prefer asian chauvist culture.

M

MD Zolo

Eitherway its odd North korea will not have male sucessor after him. He has a sister though, but i am not sure if their military will accept female leader since asian culture usually prefer asian chauvist culture.
That is not correct. My country is being ruled by women since 1991. India had female prime minister in the 70s, Pakistan in the 80s, Thailand had one too, South Korea has had female prime minister and president too.

The idea that Asian culture is chauvinistic is not false but your interpretation is wrong.