General & Others King’s bounty doesnt include his Lunarianess

The World Gov aren’t stupid.

-they have a Lunarian and Kaido imprisoned
-Kaido breaks out and the Lunarian goes missing
-an incredibly strong guy with black wings that creates fire starts fighting on Kaido’s side.

Marco’s able to piece together what King is after fighting him for about half an hour. The World Gov has to know what he is.
well big mom info network didn't even knew luffy was rubber :kobeha:
everything can happen i mean why would king even hide his face if the wg knew about him?

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
well big mom info network didn't even knew luffy was rubber :kobeha:
everything can happen i mean why would king even hide his face if the wg knew about him?
Big Mom would only be able to know about Luffy being rubber if it’s widely reported, which seems unlikely. I don’t think the newspaper stories are saying what powers he has, or even if they know it’s specifially a rubber fruit and not just a generic stretching one.

Big Mom only started to care about him in WCI, the next day he was in PH (no info network coming from there) then Dressrosa (maybe, but not especially likely) then Zou (none).

Whereas people in the World Gov explicitly knew that Arbel was a Lunarian. If they cannot piece together that Arbel is King, then they are unheard of levels of retard.

You can maybe argue the information was classified, that it was some sort of black site and all the info was kept back even from the bounty setters, that’s certainly something the WG would do and could explain the face hiding, but it is clear that at least some people from the World Gov should have known what King is.

Unless the research facility is completely locked away from the rest of the world and they don’t let them interact with them, idk.

Yeah i think it was obvious these guys is covered whole body just to hide his race. only marco, queen and big mom knew exactly that he's from special race lunarian. Other than them just as fodder said it was only rumoured that king is lunarian, no way world govt give more his bounty just from spread gossip also note to mention his wing can be part of his df just like zoro thought who confused his wing being from df or his race.