Powers & Abilities King and Queen are the only Beast Pirates that matter

The kick wasn’t empowered. No boosters were activated. Sanji and king traded two blows one with Sanji kicking and one with Sanji blocking, the clash wasn’t too conclusive as in the end nothing came of it. Sanji tanked the hits and walked away without damage.
Post automatically merged:

Woronoa is usually a pretty chill dude. He’s probably just hyped about kings recent showings (and who wouldn’t be) so he’s trying to elevate him and Zoro. Nothing wrong with that he’s not toxic about it
But even if the kick would have been empowered what damage would it have caused? Empowered RS Sanji kicks didn't deal a lot of damage to Page One what are the chances that it would deal damage or overpower a much stronger dude? And if so, base King still overpowered a base sanji kick. Base Sanji is kicking queen around like a football tbh.

But even if the kick would have been empowered what damage would it have caused? Empowered RS Sanji kicks didn't deal a lot of damage to Page One what are the chances that it would deal damage or overpower a much stronger dude? And if so, base King still overpowered a base sanji kick. Base Sanji is kicking queen around like a football tbh.

Care to share what happened in the aftermath of Sanji vs Pageone? As far as I know, Oda offscreened that battle. Do you have any panel that you know of that could show us the aftermath of the battle?

Care to share what happened in the aftermath of Sanji vs Pageone? As far as I know, Oda offscreened that battle. Do you have any panel that you know of that could show us the aftermath of the battle?
I know it was being offscreened there are only speculations of how it ended. But I am talking about the kicks on panel. They didn't seem to do much against Page One.

"Only Beast Pirates that matter"
Is a pretty heavy thing to say.
But then I see a bunch of people just Powerscaling. :whitepress:

Okay listen here you little brats!
This might be hard to swallow..
Fighting prowess isn't everything that matters.

Other important Beast Pirates include
Jack
Black Maria
Ulti
And Speed❤
(I'm not a furry I swear)

Okay, for those that haven't disregarded my personal take as the rambling of a somewhat manic individual it actually is.

I'll show you how those Characters are important.

Jack
Jack the first Character ever revealed to have a 1 Billion Bounty, to show the power and unscrupulous methods of the Beast Pirates. He is an important roadblock for the minks and Scabbards to overcome as he brought so much suffering and pain on his search for Raizou.

The Raizou scene is one of the most hitting series of op panels in recent years in which Jack as the antagonist played a major role.

And nothing the minks have achieved as of now would be really rewarding without the backstop Jack shares with them.

Black Maria and Ulti

Black Maria and Ulti had a very strong impact due to showing the personal growth, Nami and Robin had.

With Robin finally being at peace with her role as the demon child she was made to be by the WG if only it is useful to her nakama. (Very much like Chopper becoming a true monster for the Strawhats)

And Nami's first real seemingly unescapable destruction through Ulti where she makes the "Luffy is going to be King of the Pirates" claim for the first time in that way and circumstances. (Reminded me of Usopps fight in Alabasta against Miss Groundhog Day and Mr.4 where he got his face basically pulverized. God I love that fight so much)

Speed
Speed played a major role in turning the tides in the battle of Onigashima by carrying Tama and being a person other gifters would trust when they see her. Also she kinda hot ngl. Lol.

I know it was being offscreened there are only speculations of how it ended. But I am talking about the kicks on panel. They didn't seem to do much against Page One.
Now were talking. Do note that Sanji was still beta testing RS on his first try.

And if Sanji manage to stop Pageone's rampage, it's safe to assume that something happened to Pageone right? It couldn't have been that great immobilizing damage. But it might be somehow that will hurt.

Sanji is using Diable Jambe which is a pretty huge AP Boost, and Queens tanking them because he’s a tank and does this stuff. Heck this chapter slashes that sent Zoro flying could barely scratch Queens ass.

I’m not saying the boost will be a huge change to allow him to overpower king, I’m just saying that saying Kingg >> Queen because of performance is not a proper assessment.

1. Sanji is incredibly different in the stealth black suit. The reason I dislike it currently is because Sanjis fighting style is nonexistent in the suit. The abilities are so different.
2. Sanji was not trying to fight king when they clashed. Never did Sanji put any interest in defeating king. He was only worried about Momo. Now we have Sanji fighting to actually defeat an enemy and he’s using attacks that he never has.

Look I do believe King > Queen, but the gap is really not that severe Queen can still push King to a high diff fight at least. And if Queen does use his ice oni I think it’ll basically disappear because then it will be a Fire/Ice and Offense/Defense struggle between these two colossal dinos.

Sanji is using Diable Jambe which is a pretty huge AP Boost, and Queens tanking them because he’s a tank and does this stuff. Heck this chapter slashes that sent Zoro flying could barely scratch Queens ass.

I’m not saying the boost will be a huge change to allow him to overpower king, I’m just saying that saying Kingg >> Queen because of performance is not a proper assessment.

1. Sanji is incredibly different in the stealth black suit. The reason I dislike it currently is because Sanjis fighting style is nonexistent in the suit. The abilities are so different.
2. Sanji was not trying to fight king when they clashed. Never did Sanji put any interest in defeating king. He was only worried about Momo. Now we have Sanji fighting to actually defeat an enemy and he’s using attacks that he never has.

Look I do believe King > Queen, but the gap is really not that severe Queen can still push King to a high diff fight at least. And if Queen does use his ice oni I think it’ll basically disappear because then it will be a Fire/Ice and Offense/Defense struggle between these two colossal dinos.
I do agree that Queen can push King to a high diff fight. He at least showed us good durability feats. Now if the sanji and queen chapter arrives he needs to demonstrate his AP which I know he will. Anything other would be disappointing to say the least.

I do agree that Queen can push King to a high diff fight. He at least showed us good durability feats. Now if the sanji and queen chapter arrives he needs to demonstrate his AP which I know he will. Anything other would be disappointing to say the least.
I’m still on the opinion that Oda is going to show us ice oni Queen which will cause a huge amount of damage just from king spreading the virus everywhere with his guns and extra appendages and with his increased muscle mass will do some serious damage to Sanji

I’m still on the opinion that Oda is going to show us ice oni Queen which will cause a huge amount of damage just from king spreading the virus everywhere with his guns and extra appendages and with his increased muscle mass will do some serious damage to Sanji
You think he will use his virus on him self to boost his power? Wouldn't that be suicidal?

You think he will use his virus on him self to boost his power? Wouldn't that be suicidal?
We know Queen carries around antibodies for his viruses. And hey every scientist to date has used science to boost their devil fruit one way or another:
Caesar - Allowing poison gas
Chopper - Multiple Transformations

Queen even called Ice Oni a masterpiece so imo it’s just a matter of time until Queen Uses it again

We know Queen carries around antibodies for his viruses. And hey every scientist to date has used science to boost their devil fruit one way or another:
Caesar - Allowing poison gas
Chopper - Multiple Transformations

Queen even called Ice Oni a masterpiece so imo it’s just a matter of time until Queen Uses it again
Good point, maybe he will use his ice oni virus again. I totally forgot that he had an antibody for it. Lets hope that Oda makes Sanjis fight as hype as Zoros. :cheers:

"Only Beast Pirates that matter"
Is a pretty heavy thing to say.
But then I see a bunch of people just Powerscaling. :whitepress:

Okay listen here you little brats!
This might be hard to swallow..
Fighting prowess isn't everything that matters.

Other important Beast Pirates include
Jack
Black Maria
Ulti
And Speed❤
(I'm not a furry I swear)

Okay, for those that haven't disregarded my personal take as the rambling of a somewhat manic individual it actually is.

I'll show you how those Characters are important.

Jack
Jack the first Character ever revealed to have a 1 Billion Bounty, to show the power and unscrupulous methods of the Beast Pirates. He is an important roadblock for the minks and Scabbards to overcome as he brought so much suffering and pain on his search for Raizou.

The Raizou scene is one of the most hitting series of op panels in recent years in which Jack as the antagonist played a major role.

And nothing the minks have achieved as of now would be really rewarding without the backstop Jack shares with them.

Black Maria and Ulti

Black Maria and Ulti had a very strong impact due to showing the personal growth, Nami and Robin had.

With Robin finally being at peace with her role as the demon child she was made to be by the WG if only it is useful to her nakama. (Very much like Chopper becoming a true monster for the Strawhats)

And Nami's first real seemingly unescapable destruction through Ulti where she makes the "Luffy is going to be King of the Pirates" claim for the first time in that way and circumstances. (Reminded me of Usopps fight in Alabasta against Miss Groundhog Day and Mr.4 where he got his face basically pulverized. God I love that fight so much)

Speed
Speed played a major role in turning the tides in the battle of Onigashima by carrying Tama and being a person other gifters would trust when they see her. Also she kinda hot ngl. Lol.
Well I'm glad someone on this forum remembers the usopp moment

But the beast pirates don't really have a lot of character focus, honestly it's a missed opportunity that oda didn't give ulti as much focus as monet, the beast pirates would've been a great parralel to the strawhats, specially when it comes to faith in their captain, giving their fights more impactful moments

I think I can explain this:
1. He did use it as a disguise, yes Zoro and Usopp and Robin were able to keep a low profile because of their disguises; however, a few things changed since then. Namely the beast pirates becoming aware of intruders. When Luffy entered he immediately alerted Hawkins who alerted the Tobi Roppo and up of intruders. As to disguise himself and test out something he believed may be helpful in the future (it was) he wore the suit against page one.

2. The raid suit doesn’t boost kicking strength unless Sanji was using the booster, judging by the speed Momo was moving Sanji never activated the booster that was just Sanjis base kicks.

3. Him having Momo does excuse this as Sanji in the moment decided that escaping with Momo would put Momo in unnecessary danger so he through Momo to safety and took the hit for him. Similar to what he did with Enel in Skypeia.

4. Come on we all know Sanji wasn’t knocked out. The timeline doesn’t add up and Sanji showed no sign of damage. He was knocked away to the other brain towers.
Thank you for answering ^^

In fact we don't know what happened. For all we know Page One was perhaps never defeated and honestly I bet he definitely wasn't injured too massively or else not sure he would recover that quickly. His durability was certainly top notch on one flip of the Coin. :luuh: