Break Week .

I was one of those people that said Marco's bounty will be higher than Luffy's.:josad:

Now I won't commit the same mistake again.:endthis:

If Oda based his bounty based off significance events and number puns then I could see King's bounty being at 1.4 or higher than 1.5

But since Oda is a troll, I could see King's bounty at 1.33 bil (which is the one that I'm going with).

And if King's bounty is lower than Queen's, I would be on the floor.:kobeha::kobeha:

Oda trolled Zoro only because of the rivalary of Sanji and Zoro. That doesn't mean they are equal though. He gave Sanji a higher bounty just for this purpose because zoro wasnt there to have his bounty increased. I think oda thought that it would be funny if Sanji trashed zoro about it. But thats it. I don't see it happening with King and Queen.

I was one of those people that said Marco's bounty will be higher than Luffy's.:josad:

Now I won't commit the same mistake again.:endthis:

If Oda based his bounty based off significance events and number puns then I could see King's bounty being at 1.4 or higher than 1.5

But since Oda is a troll, I could see King's bounty at 1.33 bil (which is the one that I'm going with).

And if King's bounty is lower than Queen's, I would be on the floor.:kobeha::kobeha:
This time he will probably not troll because he is hyping King too much for these bounties to stand that close even though power levels sometimes only weak link to those since so far he was consistent within a single closed yonko crew environmental system.

why do people expect kaido's commander (not first mate) to have a higher bounty than the fifth emperor when the first commander of the most popular pirate was just 1.37 bill

why do people expect kaido's commander (not first mate) to have a higher bounty than the fifth emperor when the first commander of the most popular pirate was just 1.37 bill
Just because Whitebeard was the most popular pirate doesn't mean that Marcos bounty has to be the highest of the 1st Commanders.
There are many factors for a bounty, strength is one of them. Then there is the threatlevel towards civilians and the world government.
These also add up to the bounty. King was revealed to be a lunarian who lived on the red line and has connection to CD. King is also potrayed as a coldblooded sadist who loves to torture. He might have tortured a lot of civilians in the past. But lets get to the strength comparison between Marco and King. Marco was able to fight admirals for a certain time, but not being able to damage them. The same thing happened when he fought king who was in his base and queen who was in his normal zoan. He fought both in his hybrid form and sweated a lot and took a lot of damage. Just look at the previous chapter. Marco was laying on the ground. The responsible one for this was king since he was the only one fast enough to keep up with marco and hit him. Unlike marco King wasn't even in his normal zoan form. He didn't fight all out against Marco and still dominated at the end. Marco is only good at tanking stuff and regenerating. But damage wise he is behind King. I don't want to downplay Kings durability as well since he took a lot of hits from Marco and wasn't damaged one bit. So there is a goooood reason why King has to have a higher bounty than Marco has.