Character Discussion King is the most boring antagonist in the entire series.

King beat sanji and marco and now he faces zoro
king is also the rhm kaidos n2 and queen s leader :endthis:
queen fought chopper with pero s help and now sanji :milaugh:
imagine thinking oda would made king fight fucking chopper or him getting scared of a mere slash of zoro
that s yall goat queen tho

king s portrayal and feats so clear of that fat balloon just admit it u are salty that the aerial battle never happened
Pero Tries To Help Sanji
Pero:

Queen has better portrayal then King Since you Have Luffy Comparing Queen To a Yonko In Strength

When King Gets the portryal of a Yonko make sure to let me know

happens
u the same dude who said sanji is trash if he doesnt fight king
u now got queen s brachio tail in ya mouth :blush:
were the same i guess but king so much better than fat balloon
I guess we can be brothers

Queen still has the better feats. When I used to wank King, I used to use Queen’s feats all the time. Too bad yall cant:milaugh:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
He is the last of his race that’s tied to Sun God Nika/Joyboy and The Void Century. His race was literally one of the past Lights purged from history under Ims instructions and the Goroseis actions.

Knowing more about him and what he looks behind the mask gives us answers we’ve been waiting for the past 1000 chapters
That doesn’t answer my question at all. Just because his race is semi interesting doesn’t say anything about King himself as a character lol

Queen still has the better feats. When I used to wank King, I used to use Queen’s feats all the time. Too bad yall cant
always wanked king tho even if i didnt wanted zoro to fight king
because marco was fighting him
always had him above fat balloon :brootea: and katakuri

always wanked king tho even if i didnt wanted zoro to fight king
because marco was fighting him
always had him above fat balloon :brootea: and katakuri
Dont lie. You literally said youd rather have Zoro fight Orochi then King. That doesnt sound like a man that wanks King.