Character Discussion King is the most boring antagonist in the entire series.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
And you didnt want him till Zoro fought him. Atleast King proved unimpressive for us. Whilst King hasnt done fuck all for yall to hype him lol.
king is a literal god even marco hyped him and just him at the end of the fight when he attacked crucified Zoro, you're just coping and everyone knows it:pepelit:

Post automatically merged:

Is this some organized spam fest by the Sanji fanbase?
i think it's the 5th time they have made this thread?

And you didnt want him till Zoro fought him. Atleast King proved unimpressive for us. Whilst King hasnt done fuck all for yall to hype him lol.
king was very impressive
this is queen btw his portrayal and feats are dogshit

Meanwhile Queen's leader no diffed queen s opponent and beat marco:hihihi:
indeed worthy to get mid diffed by zoro
:lumazed:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
He's pretty strong, has a cool design, but his personality is boring as hell. However the only thing he needs to do is a good fight against Zoro so i'm ok with him.
Queen::funky:
Jack: Chad
Kingu: "...."

And @Zowo you're the last guy who can wank King:beckmoji:

king is a literal god even marco hyped him and just him at the end of the fight when he attacked crucified Zoro, you're just coping and everyone knows it:pepelit:

i think it's the 5th time they have made this thread?
Whos Prince Kronos ?

Honestly I thought King was gonna be impressive. Show great on-panel feats and defeat Marco solo on-panel.

The King in my mind is completely different to the King Oda gave us. This King doesnt even have panel time.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Whos Prince Kronos ?

Honestly I thought King was gonna be impressive. Show great on-panel feats and defeat Marco solo on-panel.

The King in my mind is completely different to the King Oda gave us. This King doesnt even have panel time.
of course he doesn't,his fight has just started and he already got hyped by marco as if him neg diffing sanji wasn't enough:steef:

king was very impressive

Nice picking panels to suit your agenda lol. Lol post those panels, its literally useless cause Chopper was crying on the floor when Queen got serious at the end lmao.

of course he doesn't his fight has just started and he already got hyped by marco as if him neg diffing sanji wasn't enough:steef:
His clan got hyped by Marco*

Well done for King to rely on his Daddy Lunarian genes for hype.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
king was very impressive

Oh and let’s not forget what a *Healthy* Marco was able to do to him:

Nice picking panels to suit your agenda lol. Lol post those panels, its literally useless cause Chopper was crying on the floor when Queen got serious at the end lmao.
King beat sanji and marco and now he faces zoro
king is also the rhm kaidos n2 and queen s leader :endthis:
queen fought chopper with pero s help and now sanji :milaugh:
imagine thinking oda would made king fight fucking chopper or him getting scared of a mere slash of zoro
that s yall goat queen tho

king s portrayal and feats so clear of that fat balloon just admit it u are salty that the aerial battle never happened

:moonwalk:
in base

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Sanji beating King is way more impressive than anything on the rooftop and I’m going to prove why.​

King’s strength:
King’s portrayal and feats so far have put him far above the other YC1s and we don’t even know his bounty, race, or even seen anywhere near his full power yet.

King badly damaged someone through their Raid Suit, something only a Yonko and specialized bullets wable to do

King was the first one to leave lasting bruises on Marco, something only Garp was able to do

As you can see from these examples, King’s feats put him closer to Top Tier than any other Yonko Commander (except Queen)​

The Rooftop fight:
Here I’m going to explain why the rooftop fight is way easier than defeating King solo

-Big Meme has been standing back and laughing instead of doing anything for most of the fight.

-Luffy is immune to most of Kaido and Big Mom’s attacks, due to him being rubber.

-Law is there, which means he can save some of the others if they are in danger, something Sanji doesn’t have the luxery of since his fight is SOLO

-Kaido and Big Meme are incompetent, unlike King who is actually a smart strategist.

-There’s literally 5 of them...

As you can see, I have explained through my own unbiased eyes why defeating King solo is way better than beating the incompetent duo in a group fight. I’m sure all of you will agree with all of my intellectual statements.
:kata:
:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

King beat sanji and marco and now he faces zoro
king is also the rhm kaidos n2 and queen s leader :endthis:
queen fought chopper with pero s help and now sanji :milaugh:
imagine thinking oda would made king fight fucking chopper or him getting scared of a mere slash of zoro
that s yall goat queen tho

king s portrayal and feats so clear of that fat balloon just admit it u are salty that the aerial battle never happened

in base
Queen beat Luffy and Zoro then.

What he did to them is no different to what King did to Sanji. Which is take advamtage of them whilst theyre distracted and use his Zoan form to take them down.

Luffy and Zoro > Sanji.

Again Queen’s feat is better than King’s.