General & Others King not joining the straw hats means ODA is a bad writer

I was so ready for my baby boy to get on the sunny, I was awaiting it for every chapther only for Frauda to troll me and crush my hopes and dreams

Once Piece is ruined, I wonder why I even read this shit when better series like Jujutsu Kaisen exist, just to suffer?
Please don't lose hope yet, I didn't.
I'll tell you why.
Whatever GB did to King, we never even saw him shrink. But even if he did, once GB has left, all he left behind him was a natural environment. King can survive any natural environment, so I don't believe he's dead, even if GB and many fans may think so.
Also, he knows Yamato knows about Joy Boy, and Yamato stayed in Wano as well, with a promise from Luffy to come pick her up when it's time. Meanwhile, as Yamato wants to follow Oden's footsteps, her "new scabbards" surely will gather around her and I'm sure King will be one of them.
If he's too physically big for the Sunny, he can follow them with his own ship, I'm sure he has one.
And if, by any chance, Oda forgets about King and doesn't make him turn to Luffy's side eventually, there's always my fanfic which gives Wano a different ending, one I think you'll like better.
Post automatically merged:

He
Hes a good boy who never hurt anyone ( who dint deserve it)
He was a good boy, an innocent boy even. Still, he lived for more than 30 years under Kaido's influence. I'm sure he killed many who didn't deserve it under Kaido's command. However, he was not the sadist people thought him to be.
Out of loyalty to Kaido and thankfulness for saving his life, he gave up his own dream and commited to fulfill Kaido's. Now that Kaido's dead, he has the opportunity to follow his own dream again, which of course popped into his mind the moment he was defeated.

Last edited:
I'll tell you why.
Whatever GB did to King, we never even saw him shrink. But even if he did, once GB has left, all he left behind him was a natural environment. King can survive any natural environment, so I don't believe he's dead, even if GB and many fans may think so.
Also, he knows Yamato knows about Joy Boy, and Yamato stayed in Wano as well, with a promise from Luffy to come pick her up when it's time. Meanwhile, as Yamato wants to follow Oden's footsteps, her "new scabbards" surely will gather around her and I'm sure King will be one of them.
If he's too physically big for the Sunny, he can follow them with his own ship, I'm sure he has one.
And if, by any chance, Oda forgets about King and doesn't make him turn to Luffy's side eventually, there's always my fanfic which gives Wano a different ending, one I think you'll like better.

He was a good boy, an innocent boy even. Still, he lived for more than 30 years under Kaido's influence. I'm sure he killed many who didn't deserve it under Kaido's command. However, he was not the sadist people thought him to be.
Out of loyalty to Kaido and thankfulness for saving his life, he gave up his own dream and commited to fulfill Kaido's. Now that Kaido's dead, he has the opportunity to follow his own dream again, which of course popped into his mind the moment he was defeated.
:usoprice:
aint no way, aint no fucking way

I'll tell you why.

are you a schizo fujo? Is that the joke here?

girl you shouldn't reveal it in this sausage fest forum 😭😭😭
I came to this forum in the first place because there's a King Fanclub thread here.
Don't worry, I'm not afraid of those Buggys laughing at me and I don't go into vs battle threads.
Besides, if anyone hurts me I can always call King to protect me. I heard he's a mod here ;)