General & Others King not joining the straw hats means ODA is a bad writer

That's ok, we don't have to see eye to eye.
Post automatically merged:

Do you know how Hancock is in love with Luffy? It's the same with my love for King. I'm aware it's ridiculous but I can't help it.
I don’t believe it, you want attention.
I came to this forum in the first place because there's a King Fanclub thread here.
Don't worry, I'm not afraid of those Buggys laughing at me and I don't go into vs battle threads.
Besides, if anyone hurts me I can always call King to protect me. I heard he's a mod here ;)
No mod here can save you. This is called the Worst Generation for a reason

I came to this forum in the first place because there's a King Fanclub thread here.
Don't worry, I'm not afraid of those Buggys laughing at me and I don't go into vs battle threads.
Besides, if anyone hurts me I can always call King to protect me. I heard he's a mod here ;)
cool that you get mods to protect you ( as they should) but your king obsession seem a bit too much 😆
I understand I also went through the same thing it can be unhealthy just some advice :catblush:

cool that you get mods to protect you ( as they should) but your king obsession seem a bit too much 😆
I understand I also went through the same thing it can be unhealthy just some advice :catblush:
I can also protect myself. It's just cool that there's a mod with King as his avatar/signature. Feels like a good role for King.
It's not the first time I fall in love like this with a character, and if I didn't have the courage to deal with people's mockery I would'nt expose it. I have enough life experience to judge when it's healthy or unhealthy for me, but thanks for the advice.