Anime & Manga "King of Hell" is the cringiest nickname

Here is the thing, I dont think the Epithet will be a thing because it was just Zoro muttering it to himself when he was alone with no one around to hear him. So unless he wakes up and starts telling people to call him the ''King of Hell'' then its not something that will stick.

We don't know if this is going to be his new nickname.
It was Zoro's realization through the fight against king.
If this is what it takes, to not get beaten by anyone until i become the greatest swordsman and to keep my promise to you(Luffy)i will be the king of hell.
It was a powerful moment and to tell you the truth, i never liked the pirate hunter so a nickname with his dark theme inside is more than just welcome from me.
Sanji is calling his power with devil like names but that's somehow is fine but for zoro is cringe and for kid's?
You guys should put more respect to the rhm of the pirate king
:goyea:..
Even if your guy is the left and obviously weaker and sloppier hand :milaugh:

The same Sanji fans who were freaking the fuck out because Sanji's new attack name is named after a "demon" or something
The same Sanji fans who were freaking the fuck out because Sanji might become "evil" Sanji
Look, if Sanji doesn't get Conqueror in Wano, the SHs will come out with 3 Conquerors, and not including Sanji. You guys will have a hell of a time until whenever Sanji might or might get COC. Then we will talk about edgy

King of Hell sounds awesome, and shows actually encapsulates the character development Zoro has had this manga.

Going from: “I’ll make my name reach the heavens”
To: “if this is what it takes to ensure my promise to never lose again, I’ll become the King of Hell!”

Like most one piece characters show little character development, but this was a nice nod to Zoros growth and is a cool nickname going along with how Kozaburo described the king of hell to him as a kid.

King of Hell sounds awesome, and shows actually encapsulates the character development Zoro has had this manga.

Going from: “I’ll make my name reach the heavens”
To: “if this is what it takes to ensure my promise to never lose again, I’ll become the King of Hell!”

Like most one piece characters show little character development, but this was a nice nod to Zoros growth and is a cool nickname going along with how Kozaburo described the king of hell to him as a kid.
I just like to point out that Zoro declared his title, while on the sky. So in a weird ass way, his name did reach the heavens.

'Giving' yourself a nickname is just lame and cringe as fuck. I honestly don't understand the people hopping on the "King of Hell" Zoro bandwagon just because he said it once. You have to earn your epithet, not make one up to satisfy your edgy fanbase-which is why "Pirate Hunter" stuck around for so long and is so recognisable.