Anime & Manga "King of Hell" is the cringiest nickname

I always thought "Pirate Hunter" was outdated tbh

So I guess Hell King is an upgrade. It probably sounds much more badass in Japanese.

Paging resident Zoro stan in Japan @Aknolagon

Can you give us the Japanese pronunciation?
Actually it's more badass in english "King of Hell". "Jigoku no Ou Zoro" doesn't really sound badass for me in japanese ... @Den_Den_Mushi @ivaannom what you think, you find it cool to be called like that ?

While Pirate Hunter was lame in english version, it was badass in japanese "Kaizoku Gari", i feel the opposite now. "En Ou" is better but as Den said, Oda deliberately choose "Jigoku" because of hell and the alternative signification "highest samurai" fit to Zoro^^

King of the hell vs king of the sneak attack:josad::josad::josad:
Kratos is God of War..

there isn't a character ik like him no one in One piece comes closer to him in terms of how profound he and his presence is..

if he was in one piece.. he'd have COC

strong enough to flatten the island he stands on and Knock the Yonko down.. just with a stare...
Post automatically merged:

It should been -- king of Underworld or something
idl i always hinted sanji to be underworld related.. but it turns out zoro's sword is named after the King of hell.. and i reckon after zoro masters it.. he'd rename it to "zoro" as the new King of hell.. that'd be cool as hell