Character Discussion King of Hell will show his Presence to the bottom of Hell itself

Will Zoro's Last Final ZKK attack Reach to the bottom of Hell?

• Total voters
King of Hell will show his Presence to the Hell itself

Zoro declared he will be the King of Hell(enma,yami), So how will he be the Yami if no one even Know he said such a Thing? i bet even king didn't heard that. so he said "he Will" means he is still not the yami, and no one even heard that,

To be hell king, People and hell itself Need to be Recongnized Zoro as the King of Hell orelse it will be such a empty words only Marimo Knows which make no sense

So how he Gonna Do that? how he gonna Make his Deadly Prenece to the Hell and the Whole World acknowledge Roronoa Zoro as the King of Hell/Yami?

yes,

the Enma, shimoztsuki Kazaburo's sword said to be Cut through the Bottom of hell, what does even it means if it can't do it as this panel said, Even sword name is "enma/King of Hell" It self, And Zoro declared He will be the "King of Hell"

Yep, Roronoa Zoro will Cut through the Bottom of hell and show his precens to the HELL itself and the Whole World See it and Recognized him as The King Of Hell

• So when Will this Happen?
first of all, i gotta tell u this only depend on whether Zoro kills Kaido or Not, and iam 200% pretty sure my boy will kill the basterd,

you know So many Unfinished plot shits Zoro got rn,
declare himslef as KOH, dissapointed his own performance against Kaido, he wanted to KO kaido with asura, Kaido wants monster samurai back, ryumas Plot etc

i think this will happen in Wano, Over the Flower Capital, Zoro's rooftop Hyru Kaen was able to cut Onigashima in clean half when we ake a look at the length of the slash

Onigashima and Flowercapital seems to equal size and pre advCoC zoro can split Flower Capital into 2 Pieces,

When Zoro about to Unleash his Last Strike Which Behead kaido and also Which Makes a Permanent blackblade ,

KOH Hyru kaen will Cut through the Floor and slash will reach to the bottom,

just like ryuma did to the dragon at the city , it didnt had a slash but hyru can had. so kOH hyru kane will be a overkill

Also there might be a Chance the shockwaves will destroy the wano Borders

and meantime at the Hell:

after zoro kills kaido with KOH Hyru kaen and the slash goes to the bottom of Hell, Zoro will be Officially Known as the KING OF HELL from Wano People and it will be spread in the world

after killing the Unkillble Yonko kaido Zoros name will reach to the Heavens as well

ZKK last Strike Reaches the Bottom of Hell make more sense than any of you made theorys :cheers:

oh fuck tags didnt work

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
let me.know ur thoughts
@Garp the Fist @Akagame @Human D Luffy @Bogard @Gol D. Roger @solis @Seraphoenix[/USER @RayanOO @Seth @Orojackson Refugee @Light D Lamperouge @Guan Yu @mly90 @Fenaker @KiriNigiri @stairs-kun @Reddot4 @Fuckthis3 @mly90 @KageFumi @executor partner @Cross_Marian @Seth @Mr.9000 @Zoro Supremacy @TheAncientCenturion @Debanv @ShishioIsBack @Orojackson Refugee @The White Crane @Finalbeta @Human D Luffy @matt245 @nik87 @Zowo @Roronoa-sama @Zoro the badass god @Flkaibom @style @Ssg super suit coby@
@Abysmal @kumae @Blackbeard @CbShadow @draganax @Cyrus the Cactus @сука @Marimo_420 @LuffyMazino @Alpha @Sword God Ryuma @HA001 @Le Fishe D. Crydo @Salah WG
@Peroroncino @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ62 @Bakazuki Bakainu @comrade
ZKK @DKI @Gari @Cinera @Aknolagon @Natalija @Geo @Kiwipom @Zoro D Goat @MonsterKaido @Punpun @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Jiihad @Dragomir @T.D.A @AL sama @Patapujuro @Patryipe @Jew D. Boy @Pantheos @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterZoro @Van @God D usopp @Owari Da @AkagamiNoShankusuuu @Shanal @ShadyOjiro @samiul1995 @serialwinnerv7 @Zoro Supremacy @Excelsion @Sentinel @Halyup @Extravlad @Redboy776 @Flkaibom @Topi Jerami @Owl Ki @ etc.. tel
:kobeha:

I think the heaven bit, will be later with Im sama arc, but I see something crazy happening with Zoro soon. This Zoro would be considered yonko level. KOH, Oni slayer, Death Reaper, Dragon Hunter, whatever names people will utter, Kaido death will be glorious.:lunazing:
I think some who know of Enma will say Zoro is the King of such blade; (maybe Kaido himself) that later be known as the KOH.

Last edited: