Fanclub King of The Beasts, The Worlds Strongest Creature, Mr Top 1 Kaido FC

4 YC1 already on Wano, Marco, Luffy, Zoro, and Kid. Kizaru said he’ll go. Even thennnn Akainu said no, the threat of Kaido and his army is too much, since he fodderized the Red Scabbards and imprisoned thousands of Samurai.

Kaido vs the World, fuck these games you’re playing Oda, and show us the monster HYBRID KAIDO.

Kaido > 2 Admirals
Kaido > Admirals
Kaido > Yonko
Kaido > Dragon

For the rest of the beast pirates, idk. Oda needs to make them look better. But Kaido is really Top 1.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

4 YC1 already on Wano, Marco, Luffy, Zoro, and Kid. Kizaru said he’ll go. Even thennnn Akainu said no, the threat of Kaido and his army is too much, since he fodderized the Red Scabbards and imprisoned thousands of Samurai.

Kaido vs the World, fuck these games you’re playing Oda, and show us the monster HYBRID KAIDO.

Kaido > 2 Admirals
Kaido > Admirals
Kaido > Yonko
Kaido > Dragon

For the rest of the beast pirates, idk. Oda needs to make them look better. But Kaido is really Top 1.
Lucid as always.
For more people like that:cheers:
hybrid calamities including WW and Sasaki will be beautiful.
Oda is saving the gold for last.:kata:

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

I’m just spitting facts, but AdmiraL fans just can’t see the truth :kaidowhat:
I never cared about Yonko > Admiral. I only cared about Kaido > All Admirals and Yonko

That was always my goal, Kaido above all. And we won the war a long time ago, for me it didn't matter which admiral is stronger, what matters is that kaido is above them, the same for the yonkous. it doesn't matter who has the best team, or who has more members, which crew is more effective, which worst crew, or who has more territories, what matters is that 1x1, Kaido wins.

No matter who is the best right-hand man, who has the most influence, I don't even care for that, if Kaido runs into any of them in the 1x1, he will crush them.:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Of the group of LARINES admirals, kaido is the strongest, and of the group in which KAIDO belongs to the YONKOUS, individually he is the strongest.
Fuck crew, military power, efficient team, territories, I don't care about that.:moonwalk::moonwalk:

The WB prime was strong and had a strong and efficient team to support him, Kaido is the strongest in 1x1, but there is a team not so efficient to support him, although it is too early to say that. The difference is clear, as to why ODA gave him the 1x1 king.
:blush::blush: Nobody can handle the hybrid beast in 1x1.:noo::noo::moonwalk:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was always my goal, Kaido above all. And we won the war a long time ago, for me it didn't matter which admiral is stronger, what matters is that kaido is above them, the same for the yonkous. it doesn't matter who has the best team, or who has more members, which crew is more effective, which worst crew, or who has more territories, what matters is that 1x1, Kaido wins.

No matter who is the best right-hand man, who has the most influence, I don't even care for that, if Kaido runs into any of them in the 1x1, he will crush them.:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Of the group of LARINES admirals, kaido is the strongest, and of the group in which KAIDO belongs to the YONKOUS, individually he is the strongest.
Fuck crew, military power, efficient team, territories, I don't care about that.:moonwalk::moonwalk:

The WB prime was strong and had a strong and efficient team to support him, Kaido is the strongest in 1x1, but there is a team not so efficient to support him, although it is too early to say that. The difference is clear, as to why ODA gave him the 1x1 king.
:blush::blush: Nobody can handle the hybrid beast in 1x1.:noo::noo::moonwalk:
Nothing but Facts. I only care for Kaido in this War. Everyone else bores me.