Powers & Abilities King & Queen : 2 Aspect of Combat

Who is stronger?

• Total voters
I
Just going to share my thoughts about this never ending discussion.

Now im going to write this down in few points.

1. About the title, what does that mean?
People keep arguing about King & Queen and i'll jump right into the conclusion, yes King is stronger than Queen.

But, the major issues in here is few or maybe many people assuming the power gap between King & Queen is so big. In fact maybe its just like Kaku and Jabra doriki all over again.

Now, there is 2 major aspect in combat/fight.
There is an offensive aspect and defensive aspect.

2. King's Feats
King's feat so far is
- Kicking Big Mom Ship. (Offensive)
- Goes to war with Kaido, Queen, and the Beast Pirates 20 years ago. (Offensive and Defensive)
- Attacking Sanji and goes full Zoan form when Sanji trying to save Momo. (Offensive)
- About his fight against Marco, we dont know anything except he get up from Marco's Blue Bird in chapter 1006. (Defensive)

Now, we can make a conclusion if Oda showed King's feats is about his Offensive aspect more than Durability aspect.

3. Queen's Feats
Different from King, Oda already showed so many Quee 's feats so far.

- Doing a Brachio Bomber to Hakiless Big Mom in Udon Prison earlier (Offensive)
- Goes to war with Kaido and King 20 years ago against Oden and The Red Scabbards (Offensive and Defensive)
- Ice Oni and Plague Bullets (Offensive)
- Cyborg thingy inside his body (Offensive and could be Defensive too)
- Black Cofee / Laser Beam attack (Offensive)
- Got hit by Marco's Phoenix Claw in human form and looks clean one chapter later. (Defensive)
- Got hit by Marco's Phoenix Brand too before Phoenix Claw. (Defensive)
- Got Slapped by Chopper in Zoan Form (Defensive)
- Got hit by Sanji's Diable Jambe Rotisserie + Perospero Candy Arrow in Zoan Form (Defensive)

After we breaking down King and Queen feats until last chapter, now we can see if Queen feats so far shitting on King.

But because of the hierarchy system, you have an argument about King is stronger than Queen.

Now to sum it up, if we put in a number/stats, this will be the number.

King The Wildfire
Attack : ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Defense : ⭐⭐⭐

Queen The Plague
Attack : ⭐⭐
Defense : ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I'd say Base King Mid diffs Queen overall
Hybrid King Low diffs Queen

one fire enchanted sword slash from base king would cut hybrid queen neck like butter
Still is less damage then being hit by an angry Yonko and Queen can probably counter King's style with his own given they know each other for so long.
Post automatically merged:

Idk if this is real 'TAC' or his alt cause I seen few alts already, so going to say your a fake. Come on your main account instead hiding behind toxicity with 'Moe Fetish'.
Post automatically merged:

I

I'd say Base King Mid diffs Queen overall
Hybrid King Low diffs Queen
Nah, Queen in Base or Zoan defeated King given he actually damage a Yonko and tanked her attacks and also tanked Macro and injuried him too.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
β€Ž
Nah, reality is Base Queen > Full Power King. He survive Big Mom and damage her still without going Hybrid, Haki (Unless Invisible), and Awakening, so imagine Queen actually going full power on his side.
Lol man, you realize what you are implicating? That Queen is massively more powerful when absolutely nothing can test so.

Queen's AP proved efficient against Big Mom, and he was tanky and not even slow, but absolutely nothing dictates King cannot attain better than that, he was doing pretty fine and he was just warming up most likely. Hierarchy and hype wise it makes sense that King > Queen odds wise, not the opposite, let alone base. Let the man show more against Marco eventually. Meanwhile Queen is stuck with Sanji, let's find out how they perform.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Idk if this is real 'TAC' or his alt cause I seen few alts already, so going to say your a fake. Come on your main account instead hiding behind toxicity with 'Moe Fetish'.
ppl can change their usernames, you do know that, right?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
That's why I don't know since could be same user with change penname or someone else taking their name for theirs. So hard to see it, but think this one is fake though.
Look at the tag, or the message count.

Lol man, you realize what you are implicating? That Queen is massively more powerful when absolutely nothing can test so.

Queen's AP proved efficient against Big Mom, and he was tanky and not even slow, but absolutely nothing dictates King cannot attain better than that, he was doing pretty fine and he was just warming up most likely. Hierarchy and hype wise it makes sense that King > Queen odds wise, not the opposite, let alone base. Let the man show more against Marco eventually. Meanwhile Queen is stuck with Sanji, let's find out how they perform.
I am sure King will show something, but you guys can't not ignore Queen's feats this arc as he is shown probably the strongest YC that be challenge to take on especially on durability, so saying King has higher when he wasn't seen for some chapters after Macro hit him compare to Macro hitting Queen who came back fine in next chapter, is more biased you guys can't admit than it being on facts here.

King The Wildfire
Attack : ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Queen The Plague
Attack : ⭐⭐
Wait what? How does King have so many points by attack? So far he has no feats that would support that. All King did was Kicking a ship lol
Queen cracked a Yonkou's head.
I hope i don't have to explain what is more impressive...

I am not saying King can't have similiar points by ''attack'' - he just simply has no feats.

BangOOπŸ…

Pepebusi Spammer
β€Ž
Wait what? How does King have so many points by attack? So far he has no feats that would support that. All King did was Kicking a ship lol
Queen cracked a Yonkou's head.
I hope i don't have to explain what is more impressive...

I am not saying King can't have similiar points by ''attack'' - he just simply has no feats.
I mean in the future he need to show why he got a position higher than Queen right.

Attack is the only categories he can surpass against Queen, because i dont care everybody's reason about Queen durability is weaker than King durability.

I mean in the future he need to show why he got a position higher than Queen right.

Attack is the only categories he can surpass against Queen, because i dont care everybody's reason about Queen durability is weaker than King durability.
Even so, Queen harming a Yonko on his own is more feat on his attack than what King can show. Though in the story, they are equals and Kaido's top guys for a reason.