Questions & Mysteries King/queen and zoro/sanji bounties if they were solo

Yeah its higher than his frozen bounty

Tho nami's bounty is being carried by being a strawhat
Nami didn't get any credit for defeating Cracker ..
didn't get any credit for stealing Zeus...
didn't get any credit for defeating Ulti..

Doflamingo was scared of Kaido..
Ulti trash-talk Kaido in front of him..
Kaido didn't showed any respect for Doflamingo and even called him weak ..

Nami bounty should be much higher .....

Well, even with the 300 million bounty increase, it is fair to their feats and power. Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei and Robin all had their own fights which gave them a bounty worth their threat. The only exception is Franky who also had a 1 vs 1, but his bounty still shows he is a Veteran tier, as he wont have his Franky Shogun to help him, I think this a fair bounty for him.

Usopp has a bounty he doesnt deserve, but it doesnt matter, his increases has been from false hype and increases from the crew.

So, Zoro and Sanji have the bounty they deserve for their feats, I wouldnt take away some berries, in fact, I think they deserve more due their real power level. While Queen and King, I think only Queen suffers of the increase of being from Kaido's crew, his bounty should be 1.2 billion.

So:
Zoro : 1.7
Sanji :1.4
King: 1.39
Queen: 1.2

And If I had to include Katakuri, it will be 1.45 Billion.

Well, even with the 300 million bounty increase, it is fair to their feats and power. Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei and Robin all had their own fights which gave them a bounty worth their threat. The only exception is Franky who also had a 1 vs 1, but his bounty still shows he is a Veteran tier, as he wont have his Franky Shogun to help him, I think this a fair bounty for him.

Usopp has a bounty he doesnt deserve, but it doesnt matter, his increases has been from false hype and increases from the crew.

So, Zoro and Sanji have the bounty they deserve for their feats, I wouldnt take away some berries, in fact, I think they deserve more due their real power level. While Queen and King, I think only Queen suffers of the increase of being from Kaido's crew, his bounty should be 1.2 billion.

So:
Zoro : 1.7
Sanji :1.4
King: 1.39
Queen: 1.2

And If I had to include Katakuri, it will be 1.45 Billion.
Removing the inflation they get from being emperor subordinates would make their bounties lower not higher
If they were solo it wouldn't be in the billions that's for sure.
You think all 4 would be under