Questions & Mysteries King/queen and zoro/sanji bounties if they were solo

If the 4 of them got the subordinate boost taken way how much would they be worth?
  • King- 1.390 billion
  • Queen- 1.320 billion
  • Zoro- 1.111 billion
  • Sanji- 1.032 billion

We know zoro, sanji, and the rest of the crew got a base increase of 50m from dressrosa and 300m from wano
Meaning their bounties without those boost
  • Zoro- 761 million
  • Sanji- 682 million
How much do you think king and queen would be worth without the boost they got from kaido?
How much do you think all their bounties would be if it was strickly strength related?

Chopper?

And again, that’s just the β€œthese individuals are commanders of the straw hats, but don’t have their own merit” boost
Chopper's whole bounty is a joke because they don't recognize him as a real member just a pet

Its the same with every subordinate of a big enough captain. They all get boost from their captains even king, marco, zoro, etc.

All the strawhats got the same base boost in both dressrosa and wano

Chopper's whole bounty is a joke because they don't recognize him as a real member just a pet

Its the same with every subordinate of a big enough captain. They all get boost from their captains even king, marco, zoro, etc.

All the strawhats got the same base boost in both dressrosa and wano
Yeah because the straw hats didn’t accomplish anything. Yeah Zoro and Sanji May be slightly boosted for being commanders of Luffy, but I’d say their bounty without that would probably be only 100-200 million less than their current bounty

Junatic

Lunatic Queen
β€Ž
Wouldn't overthink this. It's true mid trio and weak trio got a default increase of 300 mil by association, maybe even Jinbe but I doubt it applies to Zoro and Sanji. They beat Commanders worth 1.3 bil each, that in itself justifies the huge boost they got w/o needin a 300 mil bonus on top of it. It's like sayin Zoro got a 50 mil bonus after beatin Pica and actually deserved only 270 mil, I don't believe this.

If we apply the same logic to Commanders then Kata ain't truly worth a bil, Marco and the other ones either. Where'd this end? It'd be a giant mess makin bounties unreliable, I don't think Oda gave that much thought abt it. And if this bonus thing applies all the time to everyone under any circumstances then why only Luffy and Sanji got an increase after WCI? Why no general increase after Arabasta or Marineford? Doesn't add up.

If the 4 of them got the subordinate boost taken way how much would they be worth?
  • King- 1.390 billion
  • Queen- 1.320 billion
  • Zoro- 1.111 billion
  • Sanji- 1.032 billion

We know zoro, sanji, and the rest of the crew got a base increase of 50m from dressrosa and 300m from wano
Meaning their bounties without those boost
  • Zoro- 761 million
  • Sanji- 682 million
How much do you think king and queen would be worth without the boost they got from kaido?
How much do you think all their bounties would be if it was strickly strength related?
Really don't think so luffy gave much for bounty boost to them.
I mean bigmam got a bounty of 4B + and yet highest 1st commander had was 1.057 B.
Boost really didn't work how people think it do.

Luffy has 3 B yet Zoro and sanji managed cross 1B.
Means they do have meanings as individuals not just strawhats.

Nami, Brook, Usopp, and Franky got the flat fee bounty boost. Everyone else got a boost based on who they defeated in Wano. Honestly, Franky should not have the flat fee bounty boost. He defeated a Tobi Roppo. His bounty should be higher. Pirates fear Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe and Luffy. The govt fear Robin. No one fear they rest of the Straw Hats but they know not to take them lightly.

Nami, Brook, Usopp, and Franky got the flat fee bounty boost. Everyone else got a boost based on who they defeated in Wano. Honestly, Franky should not have the flat fee bounty boost. He defeated a Tobi Roppo. His bounty should be higher. Pirates fear Zoro, Sanji, Jinbe and Luffy. The govt fear Robin. No one fear they rest of the Straw Hats but they know not to take them lightly.
I'm pretty sure brook can even scare the shit out of all the yc2's and below