:king::king:
I hope to follow you soon.
Post automatically merged:

Kingbros they did king dirty in the episode:josad:
@TheAncientCenturion @Topi Jerami @nik87 @Aknolagon
I liked how they did him this time. His filler lines said:
I feel pain.
Pain that can't be wiped away!
This brings depth into his character, hinting of his past as the last living Lunarian, hinting of his terrible experiences, everything he suffered and everything he had to give up just to be here, alive, today.

And of course I liked it that he cut Queen's ass and said he wished it was his throat.

Also they finally showed us King's skin color in the anime. I remember when the manga exposed him there was quite a debate about whether it was dark brown or just tanned, and then Oda painted him on the cover of vol. 102 the same skin color as Zoro...
He's going to be looking good when they expose his face in the anime!

Anyway, manga or anime, King is my treasure. Just gimme more and more of him!

Last edited:
I hope to follow you soon.
Post automatically merged:

I liked how they did him this time. His filler lines said:
I feel pain.
Pain that can't be wiped away!
This brings depth into his character, hinting of his past as the last living Lunarian, hinting of his terrible experiences, everything he suffered and everything he had to give up just to be here, alive, today.

And of course I liked it that he cut Queen's ass and said he wished it was his throat.

Also they finally showed us King's skin color in the anime. I remember when the manga exposed him there was quite a debate about whether it was dark brown or just tanned, and then Oda painted him on the cover of vol. 102 the same skin color as Zoro...
He's going to be looking good when they expose his face in the anime!

Anyway, manga or anime, King is my treasure. Just gimme more and more of him!
ummm u need few hundred posts 😭😭