Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

King is a decent character but had potential to be so much more. Oda got really lazy here.
1) why to give him that fruit if he already has wings?
2) why such a lazy hybrid design?
3) why to give him that outfit if he never was an impel down personel?
4) why to call him a sadistic pervert if he s never seen torturing anyone?
Seriously queen is much more interesting.

I’m very confused….

Why would you test a Lunarians endurance by burning them? That’s like seeing how long a fishman can hold their breath for…
There could be several explanations I can think of. 1. Luffy too fought Kaido with fire, even if dragons have their own fire in their body, and it did hurt Kaido. So maybe Vegapunk was testing the temperature Arbel can reach or something. 2. This is Arbel's fire, defending against something else in the chamber. Gas, maybe? 3. Toei is stupid and didn't realize what they see in the manga is not where his endurance was tested, but rather where Vegapunk CT scanned Arbel's body so he could replicate him. In the manga this machine looks just like a CT scanner. I know, I've been through one before my surgery, and actually imagined I had black wings when they put me on the bed and into the circle.
Post automatically merged:

King is a decent character but had potential to be so much more. Oda got really lazy here.
1) why to give him that fruit if he already has wings?
2) why such a lazy hybrid design?
3) why to give him that outfit if he never was an impel down personel?
4) why to call him a sadistic pervert if he s never seen torturing anyone?
Seriously queen is much more interesting.
1. He belongs to the Beasts Pirates/Animal Kingdom Pirates. His DF is the perfect disguise for a Lunarian. Even the people of his own crew weren't sure what he was until the mask was off.
2. I really don't care.
3. Arbel and Shiryu both bought their coats at the same leather clothes store. It's not Impel Down's uniform.
4. He wasn't called a sadistic pervert, he was called a torture loving pervert by the real sadistic pervert. It's the other way around, Queen calls him a masochist because it doesn't affect him when people try to torture him.
5. If you don't find King interesting, then what are you doing in his fanclub?

Last edited: