Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

Wow, what an episode! it was well worth the long wait! I was waiting to see King's face, hoping that toei wouldn't ruin it, but they did an excellent job not only with how he looks, but also how his emotions are animated, after such a long time that he could never show his expressions due to his mask. And his hair flowing with his movements was also amazing. There were certain moments in the episode where I felt these butterflies in my stomach again, just like I felt when chapter 1035 was out. And, of course, his enhanced back story made me wonder again about the legend King knew of Joy Boy, and why it came to his mind at the same moment that he lost...
I'm definitely going to watch this over and over again and explore every frame.

The kaido/king flashback was dope as hell
It was what made me fall in love with King in the first place.
I hope that now he'll return to believe in his legend and that someday, Oda will tell it to us. There's a good chance for it no matter what people say. It has to do with Joy Boy, and King's origin is from the Holy Land. Both are subjects that Oda has to tell us about, so I think King will return to the story one day. Hopefully, at Joy Boy's side.

It was what made me fall in love with King in the first place.
I hope that now he'll return to believe in his legend and that someday, Oda will tell it to us. There's a good chance for it no matter what people say. It has to do with Joy Boy, and King's origin is from the Holy Land. Both are subjects that Oda has to tell us about, so I think King will return to the story one day. Hopefully, at Joy Boy's side.
LOda rushed King's and Kaido's plot/character in Wano, but I hope at least the anime shows more about them. Like in current episode, anime expanded just couple of pages of King flashback in the manga pretty nicely, and it made a whole lot of difference in viewer experience. Hoping for the same for Kaido too.

And yep. King has way too much plot going on for him to not appear.

- Seraphim are basically King's clones. Yeah, they have shichibukai DNA too, but their primary DNA/base is from King. His narrative is tied in with Vegapunk
- King knows something about Joyboy, was the one who told Kaido about whatever he knew of Joyboy
- Origin is from holy land.
- His species was referred to as "Gods" in the past