Fanclub King the Wildfire Fanclub

Well I guess this is a farewell for alber
His backstory is sad he just wantex to meet joyboy the man who will change the world but he wrongly thought that man was his captain kaido that's why he gave up his ambition eventhough he was named "king"😒
but at least it's good to know that he is the only survivor of his race and for sure he will play a role in the future 😀

Well I guess this is a farewell for alber
There is still one more short appearance in the Egghead arc when Zoro finally remembers the Seraphim look like him and Vegapunk introduces the crew to Alber's name.
I hope that by the time this comes to the anime, Oda will start a cover story or even take us back to find out about Pluton and we'll meet him again.

And about Pluton:
Both in the manga and anime, right after Sukiyaki confirmed that it is here, we switch to the former prisoner mine. I believe this could be a hint, that Pluton actually lies beneath the mine. I think the mine also has an underground hall, because Luffy and Kid didn't leave the mine to bring their stone cubes to the ships, and the cubes were shipped to the outside world, meaning the sea had to be on the level of the sea outside Wano. If my guess is correct, then King and Queen are there not because they are prisoners, but because they guard the entrance to Pluton.

You know, a moment before you posted these pictures, I made the mistake of looking into the political thread. What I read there made me so sick at heart that I almost decided to quit this forum. But just before I closed everything the alert for your post appeared and reminded me why I signed in here in the first place. So I guess I'll stay in this thread only, at least until the war is over. Nobody discusses King elsewhere anymore anyway. I like the last picture the most.

You know, a moment before you posted these pictures, I made the mistake of looking into the political thread. What I read there made me so sick at heart that I almost decided to quit this forum. But just before I closed everything the alert for your post appeared and reminded me why I signed in here in the first place. So I guess I'll stay in this thread only, at least until the war is over. Nobody discusses King elsewhere anymore anyway. I like the last picture the most.
We are really glad to have our no 1 king fan here :cheers:

I've been searching for a King phone case for quite a while now. It was not easy. If you search for "one piece King phone case" you get the pirate king, king of hell or dark king rayleigh... But even when I finally found some cases, none was sold for my type of phone. My frustration was solved when someone suggested I'd try a self-design phone case where I choose my own preferred picture. It was a bit more expensive than the ready made products, but totally worth it, with the case itself a better quality too.
That's what it looks like:

he didn't put him in popular poll
And I didn't even get to have the tag yet, and now I probably never will (unless I pay money or something, but I have better ways to spend money on King).
Post automatically merged:

My daughter just returned from Japan, and brought me what she called a "King's shrine". So I put everything on both sides of my computer:

The biggest figure I already had, everything else I got yesterday.

Last edited:
And I didn't even get to have the tag yet, and now I probably never will (unless I pay money or something, but I have better ways to spend money on King).
Post automatically merged:

My daughter just returned from Japan, and brought me what she called a "King's shrine". So I put everything on both sides of my computer:

The biggest figure I already had, everything else I got yesterday.
That is a great collection :steef: