General & Others King wasn't even important enough for his bounty to be revealed in Manga

Honestly, as useless as Smoothie is, she never benefited the opposition side as greatly as Queen did. She is indecisive, but also never got herself embarrassed outright be it by a current top tier (like Meme) or a future top tier (like Woro). Queen literally has a convincing case to be the most underwhelming YC, especially since his bounty dwarves Katakuri's by a large margin (despite the fact that Katakuri is likely the most competent YC we've seen so far). :suresure:
Smoothie won the award of being even more useless than Meme

In the first link you sent, they are parrying each other's attacks. No damage was dealt.

In the second link, you can tell that Zoro blocked King's foot with the Wado in his mouth, as he cleanly cut King and stuck the landing right after. If he took damage, how could he have done that?

You said Queen couldn't land hits on Sanji:

Then what the hell did he do here? All of these are only from 1034
true can't deny he got hit, I was mistaking there, he was surprised by Germa's attacks
but next page as you can see

Sanji was dominating the fight, Queen had ran out of options, lost his arm and was hopeless, he couldn't fight Sanji
and you are turning blind eye toward everything not in favor of Zoro, zoro was on the defensive on that panel, he got hit on the face as but he also cut King, you can clearly see King's boot is hitting Zoro's face not wado, wado is toward outside, if it had hit wado then Zoro's face would've shown away from boot
and right next page zoro got cut and that was while king was being on the defensive for first time

true can't deny he got hit, I was mistaking there, he was surprised by Germa's attacks
but next page as you can see

Sanji was dominating the fight, Queen had ran out of options, lost his arm and was hopeless, he couldn't fight Sanji
and you are turning blind eye toward everything not in favor of Zoro, zoro was on the defensive on that panel, he got hit on the face as but he also cut King, you can clearly see King's boot is hitting Zoro's face not wado, wado is toward outside, if it had hit wado then Zoro's face would've shown away from boot
and right next page zoro got cut and that was while king was being on the defensive for first time
Where do you see Zoro being cut? I'm not seeing what you're seeing.

Let me put your argument in perspective:

I asked you if you could show me Zoro being damaged by King in chapter 1035, but the only things you could find were:
-A panel of Zoro being "on the defensive"
-A panel that is AT BEST ambiguous as to whether or not Zoro actually got hit

But I showed you several panels from 1034 where Queen undeniably caught and landed hits on Sanji despite the fact that you said he did not. I appreciate that you admitted to being wrong on that point.

But at the same time, I don't get how you're saying that I'm "turning a blind eye" about Zoro's fight when your argument about Sanji vs. Queen is that Sanji immediately dominated the fight right after taking damage. Yet in the panel that you claim that Zoro was damaged by King, it is RIGHT AFTER that where Zoro ends the fight

I don't even think that Sanji had more difficulty versus Queen than Zoro did versus King. But your argument seems to be that Sanji just mollywhopped Queen from start to finish while Zoro barely scraped by with a win....and that's just not what happened.

It's easier to be misguided about Sanji vs. Queen because Sanji's power-up kicked in after barely a chapter of fighting. Meanwhile, Zoro fought without his power-up for 3 chapters - 1027, 1032, and 1033.

I asked you if you could show me Zoro being damaged by King in chapter 1035, but the only things you could find were:

But I showed you several panels from 1034 where Queen undeniably caught and landed hits on Sanji despite the fact that you said he did not. I appreciate that you admitted to being wrong on that point.

But at the same time, I don't get how you're saying that I'm "turning a blind eye" about Zoro's fight when your argument about Sanji vs. Queen is that Sanji immediately dominated the fight right after taking damage. Yet in the panel that you claim that Zoro was damaged by King, it is RIGHT AFTER that where Zoro ends the fight

I don't even think that Sanji had more difficulty versus Queen than Zoro did versus King. But your argument seems to be that Sanji just mollywhopped Queen from start to finish while Zoro barely scraped by with a win....and that's just not what happened.

It's easier to be misguided about Sanji vs. Queen because Sanji's power-up kicked in after barely a chapter of fighting. Meanwhile, Zoro fought without his power-up for 3 chapters - 1027, 1032, and 1033.
I gave you the picture and here it is again
right bottom panel, where Zoro says "UGH" and on top of Zoro's left Shoulder is cut and bleeding

King and Zoro's fight ended because Zoro's finisher was stronger, other than that before Zoro's power up King was dominating, after Zoro's power up Zoro they were both damaging each other
their fight was HARD Zoro after power up, and impossible before power up
while Sanji was beating Queen, it was as if Ussop fighting Luffy and he did hit Luffy some times with his surprises.... I don't mean exactly same but you can get the point
and yes as you said, it was easier for Sanji to beat Queen, he was fighting both king and queen too before 1v1 queen

In the first link you sent, they are parrying each other's attacks. No damage was dealt.

In the second link, you can tell that Zoro blocked King's foot with the Wado in his mouth, as he cleanly cut King and stuck the landing right after. If he took damage, how could he have done that?

You said Queen couldn't land hits on Sanji:

Then what the hell did he do here? All of these are only from 1034
You bodied that fraud haha

Realistically the way Queen hyped King suggests he himself recognized his astounding superiority and I still laugh at the users typing and spilling all the time that because their bounties were rather close they had to stand close in power
:myman:

Who's Who pushes King to high diff. King got bodied and Zoro was at 50% power.

Zoro didn't need anymore AP to beat him. A Sanzen Sekai would have sufficed, and King might have retained his wings and not be perma-scarred.

Realistically the way Queen hyped King suggests he himself recognized his astounding superiority and I still laugh at the users typing and spilling all the time that because their bounties were rather close they had to stand close in power
:myman:
Apparently parallelism/grouping is the only type of portrayal that counts towards power-scaling :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro didn't need anymore AP to beat him. A Sanzen Sekai would have sufficed, and King might have retained his wings and not be perma-scarred.
While it's true that Zoro didn't use his highest tier attacks pre-ACoC, he got nowhere with Shishisonson, which has been a finisher move in the past and is one of his stronger attacks. King also no-sold a tatsumaki that was at least able to draw blood from Kaido.

So despite the fact that Zoro had little trouble with King in 1035, it was implied that King was forced to move out of his durability mode due to the strength of Zoro's new attacks. This allowed Zoro to just wait for King to enter flameless mode and not worry about the defense.

Had Zoro not gotten ACoC, there would have been no reason for King to leave his durability mode considering Zoro couldn't hurt him. The implication here is that you need ridiculous AP to force King out of that mode and make him resort to the speed mode

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Lmfao Rooftop Zoro was getting bodied by King but sure Who's Who pushes King to high diff.

Shishishi Sonson, a top 5 move from Rooftop Zoro, couldn't do shit to King. Sanzen Sekai is doing slightly better but that's pretty much it lol.

We're hitting levels of unreal levels of cope with posts like these lmfao.

Lmfao Rooftop Zoro was getting bodied by King but sure Who's Who pushes King to high diff..
Yes, because WW knows King's powers. Zoro spent most of his time dicking around trying to figure out how King's powers work.

WW compared his talent to Rob Lucci who was fighting with a guy who was > King.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes, because WW knows King's powers. Zoro spent most of his time dicking around trying to figure out how King's powers work.

Imagine using a non-canon film as an argument lmfao. Meanwhile Lucci's peers in the CP0 are bleeding from their head to put down an injured Drake.

There's also zero proof about whether WsW knows how King's power works. Even given the knowledge, he still lacks the AP feats or any stat for that matter to not get curbstomped and actually put up a fight. Against any Calamity for that matter. Imagine being this retarded.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King folds Sabo and Lucci together; WsW won't even be tickling him. People should seriously stop inflating Sabo's power level in accordance with Luffy. He's far below Luffy.

:gokulaugh:

Even if he knows King's power that doesn't mean he can do anything to him in battle. Zoro had problems with King before he obtained ACoC. That Zoro outperformed the other rooftop SN.

King is incredibly fast outside of his speed mode and has incredibly durability outside of his flames or defense mode. King destroys WW.

Imagine using a non-canon film as an argument lmfao. Meanwhile Lucci's peers in the CP0 are bleeding from their head to put down an injured Drake.

There's also zero proof about whether WsW knows how King's power works. Even given the knowledge, he still lacks the AP feats or any stat for that matter to not get curbstomped and actually put up a fight. Against any Calamity for that matter. Imagine being this retarded.
That movie was supervised by Oda. No one whose talent is compared to Rob Lucci can't even push King to a high diff. Rob Lucci can push Sabo to high diff, and Sabo is probably Low Top Tier after Dressrosa.

King is incredibly fast outside of his speed mode
Oh great. It's not like he knows fucking Rokushiki or anything :kaidowhat: