General & Others King wasn't even important enough for his bounty to be revealed in Manga

Is this the new cope? :gokulaugh:

Queen having more “relevance” than King means Sanji is stronger than Zoro? Basically every single one of Zoros counterpart is more relevant than Sanjis. Kaku is in CP0 with Lucci while Jabura is bumming around, Kuroobi is nowhere to be found while Hachi became an ally, Absalom became some fooder to power up Zoros next opponent while Zoros opponent in thriller bark is Ryuma, the legendary Wano samurai.

Wheres Sanji in the cover page of number 2s?
"Muh Lanjino too quick he is invisible!" :jackcopium:kingufy:emohiyo:

Is this the new cope? :gokulaugh:

Queen having more “relevance” than King means Sanji is stronger than Zoro? Basically every single one of Zoros counterpart is more relevant than Sanjis. Kaku is in CP0 with Lucci while Jabura is bumming around, Kuroobi is nowhere to be found while Hachi became an ally, Absalom became some fooder to power up Zoros next opponent while Zoros opponent in thriller bark is Ryuma, the legendary Wano samurai.

Wheres Sanji in the cover page of number 2s?
its not about number 2s, it about how easily Sanji defeated Queen, whether bad writing or whatever, it showed Sanji > Zoro, since Zoro was struggling alot against King and king was ~ Queen..... just because King was opponent of Zoro, you guys are trying to downplay Queen when Queen was portrayed as strong as King, you can even compare their bounties but Sanji defeated him EASY

"Muh Lanjino too quick he is invisible!" :jackcopium:kingufy:emohiyo:
playing up your favorites abilities at least make sense.

trying to powerscale because your favorites’ opponent for the arc had more paneltime to show how incompetent he is doesn’t. I don’t get how Queen getting extra panel time so he can get slapped around by Big Mom, help Luffy/Kidd power-up, and turn half the beast pirates against them is supposed to be a good thing

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Before coming like that, you should at least try to fucking read the manga, ch 808 for you.
As far as I can tell,

In the Japanese version of ch. 808, Jack is termed as 腹心 (fukushin) which is translated as confidant.
In the Japanese ch. 1035, in the flashback - Kaido explicitly spells out that King is his 右腕 (migiude) which is translated as right arm/right hand.

its not about number 2s, it about how easily Sanji defeated Queen, whether bad writing or whatever, it showed Sanji > Zoro, since Zoro was struggling alot against King and king was ~ Queen..... just because King was opponent of Zoro, you guys are trying to downplay Queen when Queen was portrayed as strong as King, you can even compare their bounties but Sanji defeated him EASY
Uh no.

Re-read the fights and compare both pre-PU to post-PU.

Sanji, pre-PU, got his whole body shattered and lost. Zoro, pre-PU, was getting bodied and about to lose. The most you can argue for pre-PU is that they had similar difficulty. That's the MAX you can argue.

Sanji post-PU still took damage from Queen multiple times but he ultimately fucked him in the end. Zoro post-PU took no damage but King kept up in CQC for slightly longer.

In no universe did Sanji defeat Queen much easier than Zoro defeated King. Sanji also had significantly more chapters fighting WITH his exoskeleton compared to Zoro with ACoC.

They both fainted afterwards as well. Same diff is basically the max you can argue

Cope, king is inferior to Katakuri in every way:suresure:

notice how every zoIo’s opponents are irrelevant and don’t get recognition from the fandom compared to Luffy’s opponents since the beginning of the series?
That's not the thing.

I can understand how some use the Zoro fought King argument because their minds are limited and linear.

Zoro had to take the dirt work cause no one else could have at the time, that doesn't mean King is the best he can roll with also considering the way he vanquished him. Not to mention how underrated the man is. A literal God, vice captain of a yonko, that's some different portrayal compared to Katakuri who was defeated by a version of Luffy Zoro would hands down destroy at the current stage.

playing up your favorites abilities at least make sense.

trying to powerscale because your favorites’ opponent for the arc had more paneltime to show how incompetent he is doesn’t. I don’t get how Queen getting extra panel time so he can get slapped around by Big Mom, help Luffy/Kidd power-up, and turn half the beast pirates against them is supposed to be a good thing
Honestly, as useless as Smoothie is, she never benefited the opposition side as greatly as Queen did. She is indecisive, but also never got herself embarrassed outright be it by a current top tier (like Meme) or a future top tier (like Woro). Queen literally has a convincing case to be the most underwhelming YC, especially since his bounty dwarves Katakuri's by a large margin (despite the fact that Katakuri is likely the most competent YC we've seen so far). :suresure:

That's not the thing.

I can understand how some use the Zoro fought King argument because their minds are limited and linear.

Zoro had to take the dirt work cause no one else could have at the time, that doesn't mean King is the best he can roll with also considering the way he vanquished him. Not to mention how underrated the man is. A literal God, vice captain of a yonko, that's some different portrayal compared to Katakuri who was defeated by a version of Luffy Zoro would hands down destroy at the current stage.
more like false gods that the humans made extinct

every kings’s stats(no awakening,no adv.haki, CoClet) are far inferior to Katakuri and that same King ragdolled pre-CoC.
Also zoIo has no answer to Katakuri’s FS and speed because he’s the slowest in the monster trio lmao

There is a simple reason why bounties after Queen were not bothered to be revealed.

The reason is to allow Oda to write while ignoring the whole bounties = PL misconception/perception. I know that's generally not true, but you cannot deny most fans see it that way, and the story also strongly implies it as so.

Every time a bounty was revealed, it was to hype up the villain/opponent that SHs were going to fight or deal with.

If you were to reveal P1 and Ulti's bounties before they fought Luffy then most fans would just be like "How are these 290 mil/400 mil bounty fighters giving trouble to a 1.5 bil bounty fighter?!" Oda recognizes this problem in his storytelling.

See what I mean? By getting rid of bounties and only mention them in passing, Oda is allowed more freedom in powerscaling whatever he wants to be. He still brings in general bounties like Marco's "Facing two 1 bil bounty fighters is tough!" just to bring some sense of scaling into the story via bounties but nothing concrete, which is how most powerscaling in Shonen works.

He revealed Queen's bounty because 1) bring some sense of tension to Udon while Luffy was severely nerfed, 2) to hype BM's monstrous power even when she is as nerfed as Luffy, that being a Yonko means two-shotting a 1.3 bil bounty is nothing for them.

And I'm also guessing that Oda wanted to deliberately leave out Marco and King's bounties because 1) he already revealed Yonko bounties so it would be backwards to hype inferior characters, 2) he did not want to make fellow YC1 Katakuri seem less inferior than both of them through some crap PL system that he didn't think very thoroughly.

So no, it was not because King wasn't important. King has more lore in his history than any other SH besides Robin. It was because Oda placed too much emphasis on bounties as PL scouters and he wanted to take that out of the equation to bring us match-ups while thinking of the characters' abilities and true strengths, not their bounties.

There is a simple reason why bounties after Queen were not bothered to be revealed.

The reason is to allow Oda to write while ignoring the whole bounties = PL misconception/perception. I know that's generally not true, but you cannot deny most fans see it that way, and the story also strongly implies it as so.

Every time a bounty was revealed, it was to hype up the villain/opponent that SHs were going to fight or deal with.

If you were to reveal P1 and Ulti's bounties before they fought Luffy then most fans would just be like "How are these 290 mil/400 mil bounty fighters giving trouble to a 1.5 bil bounty fighter?!" Oda recognizes this problem in his storytelling.

See what I mean? By getting rid of bounties and only mention them in passing, Oda is allowed more freedom in powerscaling whatever he wants to be. He still brings in general bounties like Marco's "Facing two 1 bil bounty fighters is tough!" just to bring some sense of scaling into the story via bounties but nothing concrete, which is how most powerscaling in Shonen works.

He revealed Queen's bounty because 1) bring some sense of tension to Udon while Luffy was severely nerfed, 2) to hype BM's monstrous power even when she is as nerfed as Luffy, that being a Yonko means two-shotting a 1.3 bil bounty is nothing for them.

And I'm also guessing that Oda wanted to deliberately leave out Marco and King's bounties because 1) he already revealed Yonko bounties so it would be backwards to hype inferior characters, 2) he did not want to make fellow YC1 Katakuri seem less inferior than both of them through some crap PL system that he didn't think very thoroughly.

So no, it was not because King wasn't important. King has more lore in his history than any other SH besides Robin. It was because Oda placed too much emphasis on bounties as PL scouters and he wanted to take that out of the equation to bring us match-ups while thinking of the characters' abilities and true strengths, not their bounties.
Good post man :cheers:

Uh no.

Re-read the fights and compare both pre-PU to post-PU.

Sanji, pre-PU, got his whole body shattered and lost. Zoro, pre-PU, was getting bodied and about to lose. The most you can argue for pre-PU is that they had similar difficulty. That's the MAX you can argue.

Sanji post-PU still took damage from Queen multiple times but he ultimately fucked him in the end. Zoro post-PU took no damage but King kept up in CQC for slightly longer.

In no universe did Sanji defeat Queen much easier than Zoro defeated King. Sanji also had significantly more chapters fighting WITH his exoskeleton compared to Zoro with ACoC.

They both fainted afterwards as well. Same diff is basically the max you can argue
Sanji was getting beating by king and queen together then Sanji's body wasn't allowing him to react correctly and he got crushed which afterwards he was completely fine so no damage you could say (like king cutting Marco's wing) after that Sanji kept beating Queen and Queen went invisible but he couldn't even see Sanji's movement and at the he was easily defeated,
Zoro was being pushed most of the fight, he was getting beaten, he was losing and was admitting unless he finds King's weakness he can't win, then he found CoC but the fight kept on going, Zoro was still getting damage from king and king to was getting damage, but at the end Zoro's attack was stronger.... Zoro's fight was very hard for him while Sanji was dominating the fight, Queen Couldn't land on him, only caught him because of Sanji's body not reacting good and the damage was recovered, queen wasn't able to fight sanji

King... Kaido's explicit RHM

King... also was asked by Big Mom to join her crew

Queen... was treated like a fodder by Big Mom, Queen was not asked by Big Mom to join her crew.

to put in context Marco was asked by Shanks to join his crew

Just wanted to state the facts

Sanji was getting beating by king and queen together then Sanji's body wasn't allowing him to react correctly and he got crushed which afterwards he was completely fine so no damage you could say (like king cutting Marco's wing) after that Sanji kept beating Queen and Queen went invisible but he couldn't even see Sanji's movement and at the he was easily defeated,
You can say the same shit about Zoro being distracted by Enma. Did that cause him to get his whole body broken?

oro was being pushed most of the fight, he was getting beaten, he was losing and was admitting unless he finds King's weakness he can't win, then he found CoC but the fight kept on going, Zoro was still getting damage from king and king to was getting damage, but at the end Zoro's attack was stronger.... Zoro's fight was very hard for him while Sanji was dominating the fight, Queen Couldn't land on him, only caught him because of Sanji's body not reacting good and the damage was recovered, queen wasn't able to fight sanji
Please show me Zoro being damaged by King after getting ACoC. Show me the panels.

You can say the same shit about Zoro being distracted by Enma. Did that cause him to get his whole body broken?

Please show me Zoro being damaged by King after getting ACoC. Show me the panels.
after using coc
you can see here that zoro was on the defensive while Sanji was beating Queen https://i2.wp.com/rkscans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/OP-1035__108_compress27.jpg
and here both king and Zoro got hurt, Queen couldnt land hits on sanji https://i3.wp.com/rkscans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/OP-1035__113_compress89.jpg

after using coc
you can see here that zoro was on the defensive while Sanji was beating Queen https://i2.wp.com/rkscans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/OP-1035__108_compress27.jpg
and here both king and Zoro got hurt, Queen couldnt land hits on sanji https://i3.wp.com/rkscans.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/OP-1035__113_compress89.jpg
In the first link you sent, they are parrying each other's attacks. No damage was dealt.

In the second link, you can tell that Zoro blocked King's foot with the Wado in his mouth, as he cleanly cut King and stuck the landing right after. If he took damage, how could he have done that?

You said Queen couldn't land hits on Sanji:

Then what the hell did he do here? All of these are only from 1034

Its all about Thank You. His bounty is 39, 3: SAN, 9: KYU. So Sankyu: Thank you

Thank you for being Kaido first mate
Thank you for appearing on wano arc
Thank you Zoro for beating me...
Thank you ... ...
& so on

Lastly, Thank you for being irrelevant