Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct. If we think about it, all leaders have there best men in the front lines, be it strategic generals who lead from the rear or martial generals who lead from the from.

Case in point:
Strategic general: Riboku and Ousen who are the best strategic generals all have there best men in the front lines.
Mouten from the new gen
Martial general: Duke Hyou had his best guys in the front
Hybrids: Renpa had his best guys in the front

The reason why the body guards of the strategic leaders that lead from the rear look weak is because ththeththey are facing against the enemy's best fighter. If the enemy managed to make it it to enemyy hq, it is because they were better that the strategists men be it martial might or strategy.

All enemies that make it to enemy hq have all been the best troops the enemy team could send atthat given moment.

The strategist dont expect the enemy to make it past their best soldiers at the front and reach the hq. This is why it looks like they have weak bodyguards. Having someone like garo, Naki south guarding the rear make no logical sense as you reduce the efficiency of the troops as not all your best troops are atthe fronttt
Agree, makes sense.

The Last line, those are mad expectations tbh. Ou hon n Mou ten are major players in this scheme of China unification, being rivals to Shin.

OT- this chapter came out quite early, now that i recall spoilers were also out soon after the previous chapter came out.

So Mou ten decided to engage Banaji with help from Ou sen close guards. Something Mou ten would do and is certainly a wise step given they can't take risk, the entire war depends on Ou sen survival here.
But part of me also wanted Hara to set Mou ten as strong fighter this arc, by taking down Banaji in somewhat fair fight. I know bit too much to ask given their strength diff, bt i feel could still happen, in the last chapter Hara decided to not make Mou ten takin down Banaji a lucky shot, hinting thr fight won't go down like that. So i am curious how Mou Ten will take him out.

I loved the part how easily Shi ryou slayed the General, she seems a very strong fighter, much stronger than i first expected her to be. And frankly speaking strong females are always fun to watch in anime given how rare thing it is in many anime.
Also Kaine is heading there to fight her and even tho Kaine feels much much weaker, bt i somewhat fear Kaine might get plot benefit in this battle.

Hara also decided to give Karyo Ten some credit for her deeds from the Past, but i think it would have been much better if she got to gain major feats in this war instead of this lowkey way. She did got focus, bt not improvement/feats.
By outshine I don't mean in the aspect that she would jump a whole rank above them or anything. Just feats wise as an individual she should outshine Mouten or Ouhon. Which she had already at the start of the arc by being the first one of the youngsters to figure out why Ousen stopped the March and then the whole plan with the cities.

Was a bit annoying that Kyoukai wasnt mentioned with Ten and shin this chapter.

Aye if shes the one to stop Houken whenever he comes, I'll be satisfied.

Status
Not open for further replies.