Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and don't forget Earl Kou who got solo'd by Shiryu.

Riboku is fucked.
He still has Houken, once that monster takes to the field he has the capacity to one-shot the likes Denrimi and Ou Sou in quick succession and more or less even the playing field. Though that won't happen since Shin is there.

Though I don't like how Hara is reluctant to give Kyokai some kills. I hope she takes out the other Earl.

Though not completely sure but i would say penetrating special metal shield (hyped up by OuSen's guard) might be better than body armour.
Yeah it has to be it, Kyou en is notorious General who had Fought GGs in past. His Arrow skills should also be Top notch besides his strategies.

But Tan arrows had significant force behind em still after penetrating Kinmou body n armor. It went through em, so it wasn't even his limit.

But i think his brother Jin's life at risk was also a factor behind those arrows strength.

Yeah it has to be it, Kyou en is notorious General who had Fought GGs in past. His Arrow skills should also be Top notch besides his strategies.

But Tan arrows had significant force behind em still after penetrating Kinmou body n armor. It went through em, so it wasn't even his limit.

But i think his brother Jin's life at risk was also a factor behind those arrows strength.
Another hyped and awaiting moment in Chu campaign, Jin/Tan vs KyouEn for the top rank in top ten bows. :blobevil:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Though not completely sure but i would say penetrating special metal shield (hyped up by OuSen's guard) might be better than body armour.
Kyou En’s arrow pierced through Chu steel which was the strongest in all of China.

Not saying he’s far beyond Tan as an archer, just saying that individual feat was insane lol. Jin and Tan might be able to replicate it tho. Maybe. Lol

I hope Hara stops killing every Zhao general there will be another war after this let them still be a threat lol... and holy shit what is up with tan's arrows they are much stronger than we saw from the 10 bows he is better than i expected but anyways it was a good chapter i liked it 4/5.

Kyou En’s arrow pierced through Chu steel which was the strongest in all of China.

Not saying he’s far beyond Tan as an archer, just saying that individual feat was insane lol. Jin and Tan might be able to replicate it tho. Maybe. Lol
For just that feat of KyouEn, i started reading Sanyou arc again last night. Though haven't reached at that point yet. Otherwise let Tan shoot at OuSen as well to see how destructive are his arrows. Lol

I believe that too. KyouEn is above them for now.

I have been waiting for Tan's awakening and it exceeded all expectations. That shit was hype! I fully expect both brothers to ascend into the ranks of the 10 great bows. Jin saving Ten was badass. Dude took on a horse with his bare hands. I have see a lot of people shipping these two in the lead up to this chapter, tho I'm not into the whole shipping thing there may be something brewing there? Best moment tho was Ten's speech to Kinmou, while he cried tears of blood...shit was deep!

Excellent chapter one of the best this arc!

OMFG... those freaking headshot made myday. :finally:ain't believe it would came from HSU minions TBH:noo:

In fact I have always been expecting Kanki to has an arrow's feat like this since long time already now and they simply took the shit before him, damn...

Status
Not open for further replies.