• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:colorbeardugh:
Shin is stronger than Ouki now - what is there left?
For Shin, there is still becoming a Great General, becoming one of the Qin Six, conquering the rest of China and surpassing the previous generation of Great Generals.

He also still needs to git gud at tactics.:doffytroll:

Still, I would say that he is on the same level as Ouki now in terms of martial prowess but not tactics. A duel between him and Ouki would be an extreme diff fight that could go either way but in a battle between them, Ouki would crush Shin through tactics.

So you guys extreme diff guys believe that

1) There's a bunch of guys out there who are essentially Ouki level (martially) that Shin is gonna fight in the future
There already are. Lol.

Renpa, Kaishibou, Kyouen, Ranbihaku and Gaimou from the previous generation for starters. Then there are lurking legends such as Shibashou, Ko Chou the Guardian Diety, Kou En the Tiger of Chu etc. Then there are the new generations of other states such as Kou Yoku (who could duel Tou to a stalemate) and Haku Rei and then there are potential future opponents that can come out the woodwork such as former subordinates of Great Heaven Chou Sha or the Military God Gakuki or the other warring states’ new generations.

Besides, who says other Generals actually need to duel Shin in order to oppose him? Shin’s goal was never to be the strongest General but the greatest. Individuals such as Rinshoujo and Koshou are considered amongst the greatest Generals in the series without ever having lifted a single weapon. Superior tacticians can still defeat Shin through tactics and strategy due to Shin’s relative inexperience compared to other Generals and his current lack of tactical acumen.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1) There's a bunch of guys out there who are essentially Ouki level (martially) that Shin is gonna fight in the future
There probably are a few out there lol. Enough that Shin still has a few extreme diff fights to go through.

But regardless, Shin being Ouki Level Martially is fine, who honestly cares if most generals are no match for Shin in a 1v1? Lol

There probably are a few out there lol. Enough that Shin still has a few extreme diff fights to go through.

But regardless, Shin being Ouki Level Martially is fine, who honestly cares if most generals are no match for Shin in a 1v1? Lol
I completely agree with this sentiment. Lol.

Even if Shin was hypothetically the current undisputed strongest duelist in all of China, it would not change anything regarding the story because Shin’s goal was never to be the strongest General but the greatest and as Renpa stated, earning such a title can only be achieved by achieving that which not even the previous generation of Great Generals were able to achieve, the feat of uniting China.

The other reason it would not matter is because one can be a Great General without possessing any martial prowess.

In my opinion, after the current arc has ended then the next major learning curve for Shin will be how to become an effective General. Shin will need to learn how to oversee entire battlefields, create battle plans, maintain whole armies, prepare full blown campaigns etc. etc.

In my opinion, after the current arc has ended then the next major learning curve for Shin will be how to become an effective General. Shin will need to learn how to oversee entire battlefields, create battle plans, maintain whole armies, prepare full blown campaigns etc. etc.
And the best/quickest way for Shin to be able to do it by himself is if there's no Ten..... :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.