Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Awful

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Called it :p Kyoukai's gonna save Shin ^^. Thing tho, is how? In Ou Hon's case he hadn't kicked the bucket yet. Whatever it is tho, I reckon has to come at an heavy price.

Akakin's comments on Shin were pretty interesting and gives off a feeling that he legit respects him & what he & the Hi Shin Unit have accomplished, which I thought was pretty cuul.

I wonder tho, could Riboku have forseen that the Hi Shin unit would be unable to chase after him, hence why he had the luxury of seeing the battle between Houken and Shin till the very end. I mean Akakin hasn't really had that much interaction with the Hi Shin unit but he knows what kinda unit it is so Riboku prolly also knows this, so he might have predicted that the Hi Shin unit would be unable to move after Shin's battle.

Might as well quote myself here. Lol.
It is interesting that Kyoukai is on that last panel. Earlier in the arc she talked about techniques regarding the sharing of one’s own life force.
Life force/aura/ki is something that has appeared in Kingdom before.

It also looks like Houken’s parents were healers who used ki to heal their patients.

So I expect that Kyoukai is going to save Shin by sharing her life force with him.
Ten’s speech was the saddest to read. :josad:

Gotta love Akakin though. The man is practically Kingdom’s version of Urouge. :suresure:
Fodder: “Sir, the MC is dead!”
Akakin: “I don’t give a feck. Gigigigi.:madmonk:

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:
Called it :p Kyoukai's gonna save Shin ^^. Thing tho, is how? In Ou Hon's case he hadn't kicked the bucket yet. Whatever it is tho, I reckon has to come at an heavy price.

Akakin's comments on Shin were pretty interesting and gives off a feeling that he legit respects him & what he & the Hi Shin Unit have accomplished, which I thought was pretty cuul.

I wonder tho, could Riboku have forseen that the Hi Shin unit would be unable to chase after him, hence why he had the luxury of seeing the battle between Houken and Shin till the very end. I mean Akakin hasn't really had that much interaction with the Hi Shin unit but he knows what kinda unit it is so Riboku prolly also knows this, so he might have predicted that the Hi Shin unit would be unable to move after Shin's battle.
I think it won't be Kyoukai, especially because Hara made it look like it would be her doing, this chapter. So i suspect a twist, she would fail in saving Shin and maybe Houken Healing abilities will come handy.

I enjoyed this chapter more than I thought I would. Reading the spoilers, I was like :okay:
But, the chapter gave us the in depth view of the bonds that the HI SHIN UNIT has. I had so many flashbacks of the early HI SHIN UNIT during the Ten's speech. :pepemy:
Plus, seeing Akkakin is always an added bonus..:zehaha:

Considering Shin sliced Houken’s head in half, the later should be dead as well or do you reckon Houken’s still alive?
I am not sure, i just am still counting it a possibility given it is fiction and Houken a bushin. There could be some breathing techniques to prolong life, or he could be alive(at last breadths) with the help of same healing technique.

Afterall, the possibility of Kyoukai saving Shin(now dead) also relies on this supernatural factor.

I love the emotional impact of the chapter and showing that the Hi Shin unit is truly a body that can't move without its head.
Move aside Ten, Kyoukai gonna bring Shin back to life with her life force. It has been hinted and Houken parent were healers with the same ability. Time to bear the fruits from all those hints.

Yep, the emotional shared by whole Hi Shin Unit was on point.

But honestly, lol cliffhanger
We all know how Shin won't die because he's the MC yet the cliffhanger for 2 weeks in a row is "Is Shin dying?" Lol

Imagine if One Piece did that and used "is Luffy dying" cliffhanger for 2 weeks in a row, in an arc that is still faraway from final arc. Oda would get jumped by everyone, including me.

H

Homelander

Predictable chapter , i hope kyoukai doesnt die giving her last of her powers . Are there any opponent left for Shin to fight ?

I know Riboku is left for Ousen now . I hope they introduce old generals of Zhou again seriously how many chapters are left for kingdom if riboku loses zhou is gone .

All left is chu and i dont think they have that kind of power to challenge Qin . I see the manga will end once riboku loses .
Post automatically merged:

Didn't like the chapter at all... Don't know why Hara had to go to that route......
Think Kyokai will use some her life force to magically revive Shin....
Its manga chill btw in real history xin or shin was normal general . Wang Jian and his son were instrumental in uniting China , here we have Ouhan / Wang Ben playing second fiddle to Shin kinda ridiculous seeing Ouhan was a great general who defeated most of the kingdoms single highhandedly .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, the emotional shared by whole Hi Shin Unit was on point.

But honestly, lol cliffhanger
We all know how Shin won't die because he's the MC yet the cliffhanger for 2 weeks in a row is "Is Shin dying?" Lol

Imagine if One Piece did that and used "is Luffy dying" cliffhanger for 2 weeks in a row, in an arc that is still faraway from final arc. Oda would get jumped by everyone, including me.
Hara is not doing a cliffhanger for the sake of doing a cliffhanger. After all, he literally showed us Great General Shin in the future all the way back in the first chapter.
So he is going this route for a specific reason. My guess would be that he is planning to further the relationship between Shin and Kyoukai but who knows. We just have to wait and see. :myman:

It is not like Hara spent 20+ chapters having Houken chase a bakery product that does nothing. :smoothieduck:

Predictable chapter , i hope kyoukai doesnt die giving her last of her powers . Are there any opponent left for Shin to fight ?
Physically, other Great Generals (e.g. Renpa and Shibashou) and their subordinates (e.g. Bananji, Ranbihaku and Kaishibou) can still give Shin a tough dual.

Not to mention that Shin has yet to fully grasp strategies and tactics so even if a General cannot match Shin physically then they can rely on strategy and tactics to stay one step ahead.
I know Riboku is left for Ousen now . I hope they introduce old generals of Zhou again seriously how many chapters are left for kingdom if riboku loses zhou is gone .

All left is chu and i dont think they have that kind of power to challenge Qin . I see the manga will end once riboku loses .
Zhao still has forces under Shibashou and Chou Haku in the East of the state, Ko Chou defending the capital, Shunsuiji and Kouson Ryuu in Retsubi, Bananji, Rihaku, Great Heaven Riboku, Great General Gaku Jou and potentially even some former subordinates of Great Heaven Chou Sha.

The state of Zhao still has plenty of fight left in it. :smithnie:

As for the super state of Chu, they have Renpa and his Heavenly Kings in Kaishibou and Kyou En, the Tiger of Chu Kou En, Great General Karin, Kou Yoku, One of the Ten Bows of China in Haku Rei and undoubtedly many yet to be revealed Generals, who according to Rinbuken, are of higher quality than the average General from the other Warring States.

This manga has a long way to go before we witness the unification of China and the completion of both Shin and Sei’s goals. :finally:

Its manga chill btw in real history xin or shin was normal general . Wang Jian and his son were instrumental in uniting China , here we have Ouhan / Wang Ben playing second fiddle to Shin kinda ridiculous seeing Ouhan was a great general who defeated most of the kingdoms single highhandedly .
Hara would have gone for Shin as a main character precisely because there is little to no historical accounts of him thus allowing Hara to be more creative with the main character’s backstory and personality.

For example, the slave/servant background that Shin has would have been impossible to implement with Ouhon or Mouten because of the fact that there are more accurate historical accounts of them.

I also sincerely doubt that Ouhon or Ousen are going to be sidelined by Shin. Throughout the entire manga thus far, Ouhon has arguably had superior portrayal to Shin and Ousen is obviously still leagues above Shin and will most likely remain superior to Shin, even when both become members of a recreated Qin Six.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.