Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Added a battledome area, should be fine right? :myman:
I meant with special section like One piece or naruto unlike in "special series" coz kingdom is second most discussed series here. :catpole:

Though thanks for battledome area coz it was much needed. :catrude:
Post automatically merged:

Yo @drapsmann , it's great to have you here. Thanks

Now we might get to see your amazing kingdom artworks. :)

Last edited:
Chapter summery thanks to the Kingdom Community and Jeeswag :

Ousen HQ: Mouten notices that Riboku has retreated. Denrimi says that the only ones guarding Riboku are his hq soldiers and says it's only a matter of time before they take Riboku's neck. As the right wing is in perfect position to go straight back towards Riboku it should only be a matter of time. But they notice the HSU is not moving at all. Because of this Denrimi sends out a soldier to the right wing immediately. Ousen's HQ doesn't understand why the HSU isn't moving. HSU: Everyone is yelling at Shin to wake up. Bihei: Shin! Shin wake up! Stop kidding around! En-san: Shin-dono! Sosui: Hold on Bihei, you're shaking him too much. Shin-dono is... Bihei: But...but... Denei: No lieutenant! Move Bihei! I'm gonna knock him around to wake him up! Denyuu: Stop you idiot! Denei: Let me go! This bastard...There's no way Shin is dead! Shin gets dropped to the floor. Denei: Shin....wake the fuck up! Suugen: Shin...his heart isn't beating...and he's already so cold...this is.... Denei: T...tell us what's going on Suugen! This bastard... Suugen: IS DEAD! SHIN IS DEAD! Denei: ugh...STOP SPOUTING NONSENSE

Akakin's soldier: What's wrong? Why isn't the HSU moving? Riboku's getting away..
Akakin: Looks like their captain Shin has fallen..
Akakin's soldier: But...why is the entirety of the HSU not moving?
Soldier 2: Yeah, don't these guys know the situation we're in? What are the leaders doing?
Akakin: If Shin has fallen then the whole unit cannot move. Whether it's good or bad the HSU is that kind of unit. Forget about them not moving. We will go and catch Riboku and grab the highest reward! Kiki

Kanto: Something's not right here...the captain is dead? There's no way the captain can be dead!
Hairou: Shit! Move! Get out of my way!
Taku-san: Hairou, get off your horse and come with us.
Hairou: Shit...Shit! Shin...
Denei: Hurry...hurry and get up you idiot!
En-san: Stop it Denei!
Denei: Shut up! We can't let him die! Stop fooling around Shin! Get up! If...if you die...what...WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE HI SHIN UNIT?!?
Ryuusen: No...no way...
Hairou: Shin...
Karyoten: Shin..? It's as Denei said...hurry and get up. Are you saying this is the end? The HSU...Shin's dream...we all worked so hard to get to this point...we all worked so hard...we all supported you...some gave their lives for you...there were many challenges...but we all liked Shin...we all wanted to make your dream come true...all of us...gave our all...so it's time to get up...Shin...this...this isn't right...not yet...you're not a great general of the heavens yet...Shin! I won't...I won't accept this! Don't die...Shin...Shin....don't leave us...WAKE UP SHIN!!!!
Kyoukai: Move Karyoten.
Karyoten: Kyoukai...

No break next week!

NO BREAK NEXT WEEK

That's only the good thing about this chapter and the break of three weeks. :afrokappa:

I was expecting Hara to deliver on saving Shin this chapter. Are we really supposed to start believing the unbelievable that Shin is dead because Hara continyed it one more chapter?

Coz this cliffhanger (since is obvious) gonna dissappoint many fans. Its exactly like when Oda does it with Thousand Sunny or SHs, it will loose it value. It could have worked more than fine with any other character bt with the MC Shin.

I guess the only real catch is, Hara is highlighting it more in order to validate Riboku escape.

Last edited:
It is interesting that Kyoukai is on that last panel. Earlier in the arc she talked about techniques regarding the sharing of one’s own life force.
Life force/aura/ki is something that has appeared in Kingdom before.

It also looks like Houken’s parents were healers who used ki to heal their patients.
So I expect that Kyoukai is going to save Shin by sharing her life force with him.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited:
It is interesting that Kyoukai is on that last panel. Earlier in the arc she talked about techniques regarding the sharing of one’s own life force.
Life force/aura/ki is something that has appeared in Kingdom before.

It also looks like Houken’s parents were healers who used ki to heal their patients.
So I expect that Kyoukai is going to save Shin by sharing her life force with him.
Yup that's what I'm expecting as well coz otherwise there won't be any reason of showing that life force sharing panel after HSU vs GyouUn army.

Even when Hara first showed that technique i thought after final encounter of shin vs GyouUn in this arc, she's going to save Shin this way. In the beginning, GyouUn was projected as epitome martial skills in Zhao state.

just hoping that Hara ain't going to kill her this way coz currently shin is dead and she's going to revive him. catded

Also you found these panels very quickly. Lol :afrokappa:

@Owl Ki Don't you think we got quite less amount of reaction/dialogues from OuSen either in this chapter or in previous one !?

Yup that's what I'm expecting as well coz otherwise there won't be any reason of showing that life force sharing panel after HSU vs GyouUn army.

Even when Hara first showed that technique i thought after final encounter of shin vs GyouUn in this arc, she's going to save Shin this way. In the beginning, GyouUn was projected as epitome martial skills in Zhao state.

just hoping that Hara ain't going to kill her this way coz currently shin is dead and she's going to revive him. catded

Also you found these panels very quickly. Lol :afrokappa:
Rereads and mangapark conveniently using Chapter titles my man. :myman:

I doubt Kyoukai is going to die. Lol. Was she (or rather he cause Hara does not appreciate sausage fests) not a General in real life? Lol.

@Owl Ki Don't you think we got quite less amount of reaction/dialogues from OuSen either in this chapter or in previous one !?
To be fair, Ousen is focused on tactics to the point that I do not think anything regarding Houken particularly interested him. I do not recall him ever having a reaction to Houken appearing on the battlefield. He seemed rather nonplussed about yet another official Great Heaven coming out of nowhere. Lol.

Although I am always up for another “Hoh”. :myman:

Last edited:
I was expecting Hara to deliver on saving Shin this chapter. Are we really supposed to start believing the unbelievable that Shin is dead because Hara continyed it one more chapter?

Coz this cliffhanger (since is obvious) gonna dissappoint many fans. Its exactly like when Oda does it with Thousand Sunny or SHs, it will loose it value. It could have worked more than fine with any other character bt with the MC Shin.

I guess the only real catch is, Hara is highlighting it more in order to validate Riboku escape.
It does seem rather unlikely that Hara is trying to go for a cliffhanger considering these panels from the very first chapter.

I am wondering if Hara is going to use Shin’s “death” and Kyoukai subsequently saving him in order to further their relationship and establish a romance between them, similar to the one shared between Ouki and Kyou.

@Shanks I seem to recall that Shin historically has descendants so he must have tied the knot with someone. Lol.

Edit: MangaSee images do not permanently stay on posts within this forum, so I am replacing any that are in my posts.

Last edited: