• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Kanki getting stripped of that title sounds even better to me.
Shin and Kanki having the exact same rank(normal General) would be interesting, but I can see Kanki just being stripped of his Six Great Generals status and being demoted to regular Great General (Duke Hyou, Mougou, Choutou, Kochou, etc).

Kanki commanded like 80k men this battle, I highly doubt all the remaining soldiers in his army would follow a demoted Kanki, I guess Ousen would recruit some of them?

Personally was never on board with Kanki's death theory anyway.
Always felt like Tou was the most likely of the current Six to die tbh. The fact that he's went up against that young Chu commander Kouyoku twice and failed to kill him both times kind of concerns me.

Really excited to see what the conversation between Sei and Kanki will be like. Hoping it's as fire as Sei's and Ryofui's. :steef:
Sei vs Ryofui is legit top 5 moments in the manga, but I def feel like Hara's definitely going to deliver on Sei vs Kanki.

Kanki and Shin's conversation was amazing too, back in the Kou Yoku hills arc.

I'm curious to see what Tou, Yotanwa and Ousen will think about the massacre.

Last edited:
If u have a stronger army dont matter if people support or not the unification of China, u just do it by force. Like how Ei Sei have donne in real life. lol

Its like u guys have never read history books. Alexander destroyed whole cities who resisted his rule, Ceasar enslaved and killed millions in the Gaul conquest, Genghis Khan and his sons killed the whole Central Asia and dozens millions around Eurasia, and the three still were able to create empires that influence us today. No empire was created with friendship power.

Though it's difficult to predict the outcome now, i feel like Kanki is going to pull another trick telling Eisei that he will bring Riboku's head as a way to repent of his sins.
For now Riboku is just a fugitive in his own country, so I highly doubt that it would suffice.
Either Kanki talks his way out of that one, and he somehow managed to gain some proof how some of these soldiers planned to regroup upon release and attack them right back

Or Sei demotes him from the 6GG ranks.
Post automatically merged:

Now for a what if scenario, what do yall think Ousen would have done if he was in Kanki's place to those 100k soldiers?

@TheKnightOfTheSea @RayanOO @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Dark Admiral @Bepo etc.
Ousen would have tried and recruited them using his manipulations. The man who tried to recruit Riboku would surely have added few thousands of them among his ranks. His reasonings being, we're on the same side now. Zhao is soon to be a part of Qin and would have offered those soldiers choice of not being included in the remaining battles against Zhao.