Rules Kingdom General Discussion

@Owl Ki Continuing that point about Shin - Kanki's situation.

If we look at Shin's initial reaction here:

Almost exact same moment for Kanki. Except we don't know if Kanki cried in secret or was yelling or etc.

And what does shin want to do? Avenge Hyou, he wants to kill every single one of mfs. Limb by limb, just like Kanki did.

And the very first things Kanki does is set out to Avenge Shio, but he initially fails.

---------------------

But one crucial thing happens for Shin, or I suppose you could say two crucial things. First one being this little kid. This kid who becomes irrelevant for rest of the series. Completely changed Shin's trajectory with that punch. He slightly pulled Shin out of that rage with his words. He feels the exact same way Shin does, he wants to chop the people who did that to Hyou, but that kid isn't consumed by rage. He's able to keep his rationality while also being able to pull Shin out of his rage.

Then the second thing, that fully gets rid of Shin's rage is what happens with Ei Sei. Shin was letting into his rage and whooping on Sei, but then Sei being the big dog he is says homie chill and look at the reality. And essentially brings Shin out of his rage and makes him focus on his dream that he had with Hyou. The dream of them being the best generals:

ON THE OTHER HAND THOUGH... Kanki doesn't have that lil kid to halt that initial rage. He doesn't have Sei to have him focus back on his initial goals, he's fully drowned in rage:

And that's essentially when their cores become complete opposites. Shin starts to bear the burdens of the weak, the helpless, and etc, he starts fighting for ideals of a better world or what have you. Where as Kanki turns it into Me + My family of bandits/goons vs The World. Shin is accepting others and caring about those who aren't his friends or family, Kanki could careless about anybody who isn't his friend or family.

This is some top tier writing bro not even gone lie. If you hadn't made that post, I wouldn't even have dug deep into it, but now that I have got damn Hara, killed it with that long term writing for Kanki-Shin.

The more I think about this specific part, the more crazy/insanely good this shit is bro. So this kid right here, who's introduced as nothing more than a fucking brat.

This kid is the one who triggers the change for Shin's trajectory being different from Kanki's. And this kid is irrelevant for rest of the manga. While corny as it may seem, I feel like this is Hara's version of "you never know when your random act of kindness/empathy might change somebody's life, even if you never meet them again." This some beautiful shit man, shout out to that lil kid for making Shin a GOATED MC.
:madmonk:

Which is why I think Kanki is "attracted" towards Shin in a way. Because Shin essentially is what Kanki could be had he not embraced that rage. But which is also why Shin feels such a strong rejection towards Kanki, because he's the opposite of what Shin now desires to be and has become.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Historically, alongside Riboku's death, Shibashou gets dismissed.

In Kingdom, what do you guys think will be Shibashou's fate? Dismissed? Dying in Zhao's fall? Or other?

@TheKnightOfTheSea @Elder Lee Hung @Jailer
i don’t think SBS will die
I don’t think Shin can beat him yet
So I think in the end, Shin and co will promise to respect Seika and let SBS do his things there in exchange of the end of the conflict with him
With the death of Riboku at the hand of the court/king, SBS will be disgusted and will let Zhao rot in hell. SBS hate the king and those guys up there.

In Kingdom, what do you guys think will be Shibashou's fate? Dismissed? Dying in Zhao's fall? Or other?

I think he will serve prince Ka in the new state that will be formed after Zhao's downfall. SBS and the remaining Zhao officers by that time will gather to serve Prince Ka. SBS will be Great General of Dai state

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

I’ve said it a hundred times and I’ll say it again, lol:

Dismissed, and this will set him up to be a subordinate general of Ousen at EOS when Ousen becomes the King of Qi. Ousen will need powerful allies to fight the superstate Qin and Shibashou is a perfect candidate.

Plus, Shibashou serving as a subordinate if Ousen will Parrallel Ousen with Riboku as Shibashou will be a subordinate if Riboku for the end of Zhao.

I’ve said it a hundred times and I’ll say it again, lol:

Dismissed, and this will set him up to be a subordinate general of Ousen at EOS when Ousen becomes the King of Qi. Ousen will need powerful allies to fight the superstate Qin and Shibashou is a perfect candidate.

Plus, Shibashou serving as a subordinate if Ousen will Parrallel Ousen with Riboku as Shibashou will be a subordinate if Riboku for the end of Zhao.
He's joining Chu

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Guys the chapter (752) is out.

I had waited for the official to post this and now...it's finally time:finally::finally::finally:

(If someone doesn't know what happens because he hadn't read the spoilers and hasn't read the chapter yet, obviously skip this post).

@Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Elder Lee Hung @FutureWarrior123 @SakazOuki @Seth @Yo Tan Wa @Jailer
@Den_Den_Mushi etc.
A great send off for Kanki would say. Super tragic what happened to Shio, and with Maron saying Kanki may have found liking Shin, as others pointed out Shin may be alternate Kanki if he had someone to pull him through his breakdown moments, with Kanki that happens to be Shio.

Love how Hara adds that epic touch to a Qin 6 death like Ouki dying standing, Kanki "cutting" Riboku.

Questionable moments in this arc but this was a great chapter. 5/5 easy

Last edited:
Guys the chapter (752) is out.

I had waited for the official to post this and now...it's finally time:finally::finally::finally:

(If someone doesn't know what happens because he hadn't read the spoilers and hasn't read the chapter yet, obviously skip this post).

@Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Elder Lee Hung @FutureWarrior123 @SakazOuki @Seth @Yo Tan Wa @Jailer
@Den_Den_Mushi etc.
Rest in Pieces bozo, can't wait to see how Zhao defiles his corpse. :hapnoel:

"Thanks for getting angry for my sake, Kanki."

"Yeah Shio, all those children I ran through with a spike, decapitated and then gutted to use their intestines like organic tinsel really deserved what they got!"

"Uhhhhhhh.........."