Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ouki and Renpa are literally the dueling gods of the manga.
Based on what? Literally based on what? Lmfao

This section really just did devolve into wanking your favorite characters with no logic involved at all lmfao.

Is it because they are Great Generals? Lol, no

Is it because they have “”””””””””more weight””””””””” than every other character? Well no, because Duke Hyou outright said his Glaive was more savage than Ouki’s

And ask Duke Hyou how his Ouki+ level weight helped him against Houken lol.

So like, why? Why overrate Ouki and Renpa this hard? Is it just because they are your favorites? It’s just because they’re your favorites isn’t it lol.

So no. Moubu and Kanmei would bodybag Rinshoujou’s equal in a straight fight. You’re deluded if you think otherwise. I can also tell you right now that Shibashou is also going to be shown as a stronger warrior than Renpa. The only question surrounding Shibashou is how he will compare to Moubu and Kanmei, he is clear of Ouki and Rinshoujou’s equal before he’s even swung his Glaive. Shibashou’s pet kitten just got compared to Moubu lol.

Clowns, clowns everywhere lmfao

Comrade Xi's dream is to unite China (acquire Taiwan) and become a Great Chairman of the Heavens! :akaman:
Funny thing is, Xi might actually have been taught about Wang Jian/Ousen as a kid in a history class and how his exploits helped to create the first ever China empire, and now he's trying to mimick that but as the entire world being the goal of the unification this time...

Is it because they have “”””””””””more weight””””””””” than every other character? Well no, because Duke Hyou outright said his Glaive was more savage than Ouki’s
And how is that supposed to mean the Duke has more weight than Ouki
The fact that Ouki bodybagged Houken when the Duke failed is more than enough to know who got better weight

So like, why? Why overrate Ouki and Renpa this hard? Is it just because they are your favorites? It’s just because they’re your favorites isn’t it lol.
Renpa is far from my favorite, didn't crack top 10 in my latest list
I try to be as impartial as I can

So no. Moubu and Kanmei would bodybag Rinshoujou’s equal in a straight fight. You’re deluded if you think otherwise. I can also tell you right now that Shibashou is also going to be shown as a stronger warrior than Renpa. The only question surrounding Shibashou is how he will compare to Moubu and Kanmei, he is clear of Ouki and Rinshoujou’s equal before he’s even swung his Glaive. Shibashou’s pet kitten just got compared to Moubu lol.
So Jiaga is stronger than Ouki and Kanmei too now right
Talk about wanking favorites

What's with the 'RSJ's equal' business, sounds unnecessarily cringe lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
And how is that supposed to mean the Duke has more weight than Ouki
“I was born and raised on the battlefield, I devoted my entire life to battle, day in and day out”

How is that not weight lmfao

Renpa is far from my favorite, didn't crack top 10 in my latest list
I try to be as impartial as I can
If you were impartial you would see that if literally five other generals’ had their strength hyped by directly being compared to Kanmei, it would probably mean that Kanmei is not the strongest character in this manga.

Even Moubu is not the definitive strongest character right now. If you read Man’U vs Moubu and came to the conclusion that Moubu is the definitive strongest in China, I’m not really sure what to tell you lol (speaking in general here, not specifically to you)

What's with the 'RSJ's equal' business, sounds unnecessarily cringe lol
Because wanking Renpa as a great general of the heavens means nothing when his equal was a strengthless fodder

Funny thing is, Xi might actually have been taught about Wang Jian/Ousen as a kid in a history class and how his exploits helped to create the first ever China empire, and now he's trying to mimick that but as the entire world being the goal of the unification this time...
Let's not get too crazy here. China has got to conquer population demographic charts before it can think about anywhere beyond its own borders. Lol.

“I was born and raised on the battlefield, I devoted my entire life to battle, day in and day out”

How is that not weight lmfao
1. You took the Duke's sentance out of context
''I don't mind lecturing you in Ouki's stead, but unlike those dreamers etc etc'' this sentance has nothing to do with Duke's weight

2. Regardless, this desperate attempt at putting Duke Hyou's weight above Ouki's fails inherently as Ouki was able to thrash Houken, whereas the Duke posed no true challenge for Houken

Which generals do you think have more weight than the Duke btw

If you were impartial you would see that if literally five other generals’ had their strength hyped by directly being compared to Kanmei, it would probably mean that Kanmei is not the strongest character in this manga.
Besides the obvious Jiaga, who are these five
Never claimed Kanmei is the strongest in the manga. He was probably the strongest alive at the time as SHK suggested but who knows

Even Moubu is not the definitive strongest character right now. If you read Man’U vs Moubu and came to the conclusion that Moubu is the definitive strongest in China, I’m not really sure what to tell you lol (speaking in general here, not specifically to you)
Same answer as above

Because wanking Renpa as a great general of the heavens means nothing when his equal was a strengthless fodder
:kaidowhat:

What are you even trying to say lol, this is a Tejas level argument
If Renpa was dead equal with RSJ as a general, what does that have to do with Renpa's martial prowess specifically

In that regard, why don't we use someone who actually fought Renpa, might make more sense

Or Gaimou false hyping himself using Renpa and Ouki even though he was deemed unworthy by these two

The most dominant combatant throughout the story, a hobo who was given the 3GH rank solely due to his strength, looked like a complete chump against Ouki. ''Not top tier'' my ass

As for Ouki Vs Bayou Moubu, Saitaku made it clear who was the stronger of two, yet here we are acting like they're in an entirely different category.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
1. You took the Duke's sentance out of context
''I don't mind lecturing you in Ouki's stead, but unlike those dreamers etc etc'' this sentance has nothing to do with Duke's weight
How does one of the 6GG of Qin (by merit) explicitly stating his Glaive strikes more savagely than Ouki’s after talking about a life of day after day battles not explicitly reference Weight lmfao

2. Regardless, this desperate attempt at putting Duke Hyou's weight above Ouki's fails inherently as Ouki was able to thrash Houken, whereas the Duke posed no true challenge for Houken
Only if you value weight as the end all be all in fights, which is what my original comment was designed to show you the foolishness of

Yes, Duke Hyou had greater weight than Ouki. No, Weight doesn’t matter near as much as you think it does. And again, no, Renpa does not deserve the benefit of the doubt over the characters we have been explicitly told his weight was equal to, like Gaimou for example s

Besides the obvious Jiaga, who are these five
Playing dumb I see, lol

Kaishibou’s brute power was said by Genpou to be equal to Renpa

Bananji was said by Chiugaryuu to be a Renpa/Kaishibou level fighter

Gaimou’s weight was said to be “exactly the same as Renpa’s” by Shin who had fought both

Shin then said the exact same thing about Gyou’Un who was shown to be marginally stronger than Bananji against Akou.

If Renpa was dead equal with RSJ as a general, what does that have to do with Renpa's martial prowess specifically
Because your and @MarineHQ ’s claims that Renpa was stronger than his peers “because he was a true Great General of the Heavens” don’t apply because the exact same thing could be said about Rinshoujou who was a fodder, clearly proving that being a Great General of the Heavens does not put Renpa martially above those 4 characters I just named.

In that regard, why don't we use someone who actually fought Renpa, might make more sense
So you’ll believe Shin who never saw Renpa fight Ouki, he only heard about it

But you’ll disbelieve Shin when he said Gaimou and Gyou’Un had the same weight as Renpa. Lol

So which is it? Is Shin reliable or is he not?

As for Ouki Vs Bayou Moubu, Saitaku made it clear who was the stronger of two, yet here we are acting like they're in an entirely different category.
Ah yes, Saitaku, the most credible source in the manga on martial strength on the battlefield, lets disregard all of the other top tier generals we’ve seen make strength claims, but let’s instead believe a guy who’s probably never even touched a sword