Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Ahh boi

Just finished Western Zhao Invasion.

8/10 arc. I fucked with a lot of stuff, and I hated a lot of stuff.

Yo Tan Wa vs Silver Hair was lowkey terrible. My Bro Heki kept taking Ls.

And Yo Tan Wa ain’t even avenge the Mountain Tribes.

Bajio a goat tho.

What bothered me the most, made me so uncomfortable was Shin extreme diffing Houken and then revived by Kyuokai and then all of a sudden ready to fight ode.

Did Kyuokai lose half her lifeline? Or was it a bit under?

Anyways Shin becoming a General was very earned, I don’t call asspull on any of that. Especially the defeat of Houken was legit, since it makes sense Shin has the weight of several dreams, while Houken is a lone force of pseudo-heaven.

Last edited:
What bothered me the most, made me so uncomfortable was Shin extreme diffing Houken and then revived by Kyuokai and then all of a sudden ready to fight ode.
A lot have a problem with this don't worry, it was a huge downside for me in that arc.

You will find it out soon, and it gets worse.

Ahh boi

Just finished Western Zhao Invasion.

8/10 arc. I fucked with a lot of stuff, and I hated a lot of stuff.

Yo Tan Wa vs Silver Hair was lowkey terrible. My Bro Heki kept taking Ls.

And Yo Tan Wa ain’t even avenge the Mountain Tribes.

Bajio a goat tho.

Anyways Shin becoming a General was very earned, I don’t call asspull on any of that. Especially the defeat of Houken was legit, since it makes sense Shin has the weight of several dreams, while Houken is a lone force of pseudo-heaven.

this why i can't put this arc as even top 5 in my list of kingdom arcs

it was soo fucking bad and still . i really just want to know what hara was thinking of he did that ?!
lol .

but with Yo Tan Wa vs Silver Hair
i think hara want to be set up for later .
let wait and see

Welp, caught up to the most recent arc.

Might as well tier list arcs.

Right to Left in terms of best arcs.

Favorite arc was Sanyou, Renpa vs Mougou might stay as my favorite.
Rinko vs Shin might be the best fight of the story imo.

Mougou was like a humble giant vs Renpa the wild beast, their contrast on panel was amazing.

Worst arc has to be the War of 3 States. That shit was draining imo, I could not care less about these "legendary GG's or General's" that were supposed to be hot shit few years back but got vacuumed into Chu. Plus although it was a short arc, pacing felt way too long. Combining all that and having Moubu getting punked was annoying. But it was a nice W for Tou.

Anyways:

S Tier: 10/10
A Tier: 9/10
B Tier: 8/10
C Tier: 7/10
D Tier: 6/10
F Tier: 5/10

YTW should outclass that prick

I don’t know why it’s even dragged out, not like silver hair is a contender for Zhaos Heavens
It didn't got drag out because of SSJ. SSJ never outplayed YTW, he only achieved that with Heki. He was no match for YTW.

Danto reveals it in the end it all were YTW plan and everyone from allies to enemies played to her Tune. It was just the strategy she relied on was too risky but she had no choice given the odds she faced.

we discussed it in detail in this thread here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/great-generals-tournament-winners-r1-round-2.3196/