Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Contains historical spoilers

So i was thinking about how Hara's reforming the 6GG system to allow the new gen (Shin, Ouhon and Mouten) to join. After Kanki's defeat (?) one of the 5 also dies so that three seats are available.

It definitely won't be Ousen or Moubu since both have major roles during the endgame Chu conquest. Yotanwa's death doesn't really have any implications and Kanki will just probably escape to another state.

The remaining option is none other than Tou. The reason why i think he's the one to get replaced is because of the implications Hara did with Kou Yoku swearing to kill Rinbukun's killer multiple times. Kou Yoku holds a massive grudge towards Tou, both fought twice in an indecisive clash, would Hara do something different in the third round?

Now whether this is going to happen or not, Tou will definitely play a major role before he goes down by conquering the state of Han, but in order to hype Chu further beyond all other states as this final boss, would Hara raise the stakes and make this sacrifice?

@RayanOO @Owl Ki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Topi Jerami
killing off Tou just to open a third spot so all three of the new Qin trio can conveniently all claim GG spots at the same time, seems a bit too convenient for me and throws that competition element away too easily.

2. Killing off Tou just to hype KouYoku just seems too juvenile for Kingdom for me.
Just like Major what said here, killing Tou either for opening another seat in 6GG or for hyping Kokuyou seems totally unreasonable. Tou still hasn't showed his full capabilities and neither played a big role in any war other than coalition (against Wei, Tou made it a show for Ouhon/young gen while Juuko was a short arc war) so chances are low if Hara suddenly gives him a big mission and directly after that removes him from the story.

Retirement is an option available to remove someone from the post. But that shouldn't be happening before complete unification.

Though i doubt whole trio could get a seat in 6GG. I see only two of them getting 6GG post that is Shin and Ouhon. Mouten would either be only a GG or filling the role of someone in the Qin court who's going to fled soon.

Just like Major what said here, killing Tou either for opening another seat in 6GG or for hyping Kokuyou seems totally unreasonable. Tou still hasn't showed his full capabilities and neither played a big role in any war other than coalition (against Wei, Tou made it a show for Ouhon/young gen while Juuko was a short arc war) so chances are low if Hara suddenly gives him a big mission and directly after that removes him from the story.

Retirement is an option available to remove someone from the post. But that shouldn't be happening before complete unification.

Though i doubt whole trio could get a seat in 6GG. I see only two of them getting 6GG post that is Shin and Ouhon. Mouten would either be only a GG or filling the role of someone in the Qin court who's going to fled soon.
I don't even believe Mouten has the potential to be a Qin 6. He is certainly bright with an eye for strategy, decent swordsmanship but nothing special. If he's gonna claim a position it'll be much later in the series due to a vacant seat and lack of alternatives. Kyoukai beats him to a seat any day.

:kobeha::kobeha:

Man i haven't read those chapters in a long time. Ouki and Tou are frigging hilarious
This panel :

:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

I don't even believe Mouten has the potential to be a Qin 6. He is certainly bright with an eye for strategy, decent swordsmanship but nothing special. If he's gonna claim a position it'll be much later in the series due to a vacant seat and lack of alternatives. Kyoukai beats him to a seat any day.
Well bro, Mouten defeats KyouKai in everything except individual fighting capabilities. I find both of them being unable to secure a seat.

Do you believe if Ouhon being Ousen's son puts negative impact on Ouhon getting a seat as well ? Considering Ousen's ambition and there relationship,won't it be quite dangerous for Qin to let two great armies under the control of Ou family ?
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @God Buggy @Owl Ki @Blackbeard

Last edited:
This panel :

:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Well bro, Mouten defeats KyouKai in everything except individual fighting capabilities. I find both of them being unable to secure a seat.

Do you believe if Ouhon being Ousen's son puts negative impact on Ouhon getting a seat as well ? Considering Ousen's ambition and there relationship,won't it be quite dangerous for Qin to let two great armies under the control of Ou family ?
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @God Buggy @Owl Ki @Blackbeard
The difference in fighting capabilities is massive though, we're talking Kyoukai potentially beating the likes of Moubu and Ouki, whereas Mouten imo at best can reach Rinko level. Qin 6 should be exceptional generals, and so far Mouten hasn't shown anything that would make him an exceptional great general.

That's a good point on Ou family, I guess Ousen's plot has to be played out before Ouhon claims his seat? I don't know the details tbf never read history spoilers

The difference in fighting capabilities is massive though, we're talking Kyoukai potentially beating the likes of Moubu and Ouki, whereas Mouten imo at best can reach Rinko level. Qin 6 should be exceptional generals, and so far Mouten hasn't shown anything that would make him an exceptional great general.
KyouKai beating Moubu is very much questionable. I doubt if she could reach that level. Strongest in China should have strength at least half a level above 2nd Strongest. I believe in such way because of three kingdoms novel and how Lu Bu was on whole other level than next martial freak Zhang Fei or GuanYu. Lu Bu was undisputed strongest of his era. Lol.

As generals, Mouten with his strategies can definitely overwhelm KyouKai army. KyouKai alone with her skills can push it to high diff for Mouten that's all. But winning against Mouten army is quite impossible. That man's capabilities are already recognized by one the best strategist in series, Ousen and compared with SHK via Ten while he showed his capabilities at left win of the Shukai plains.

KyouKai beating Moubu is very much questionable. I doubt if she could reach that level. Strongest in China should have strength at least half a level above 2nd Strongest. I believe in such way because of three kingdoms novel and how Lu Bu was on whole other level than next martial freak Zhang Fei or GuanYu. Lu Bu was undisputed strongest of his era. Lol.

As generals, Mouten with his strategies can definitely overwhelm KyouKai army. KyouKai alone with her skills can push it to high diff for Mouten that's all. But winning against Mouten army is quite impossible. That man's capabilities are already recognized by one the best strategist in series, Ousen and compared with SHK via Ten while he showed his capabilities at left win of the Shukai plains.
Yeah Ousen pretty much made Mouten a General in Shukai plains by having him take command of the wing.