Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Makou dying in this manner was the stupidest thing Hara ever did. Like is there no one around on the lookout...
We've seen Shin execute dumb plans like this early in the series but on a war of this scale :giogio:
Not to mention Liboku carrying this out personally :pepeanger:
And for it to happen to the 2nd hand man of the most schizo general in China :watchout:

Yeah there should have been some personal guards around him paying attention, I mean you can see soldiers fighting a few meters from him, basically anybody on opposite side could just go "oh this MF is unguarded, let's have a try at chopping his head off"
Makou being in the middle of that, with no weapon in his hands and even unaware of his surroundings made little sense to me but Hara had to hype up Riboku again and somehow make us feel that this battle would be almost impossible to win from day 1.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I only have one Kingdom moment I’m really looking forward to:

Shin visiting Hyou’s grave. This is where I think the series will end, the last moment of Kingdom will be Shin toasting with Hyou’s spirit. Before Dakan Plains, Shin stated that he would not visit Hyou’s grave until he had achieved both of their dreams, and he still has yet to do this. I think there’s something really beautiful about after we see all these giant unification wars and such, the series ends with Shin having a drink at his childhood friend’s resting place. Like Shin is finally resting after having become the greatest General in history.

D

Dragomir

I only have one Kingdom moment I’m really looking forward to:

Shin visiting Hyou’s grave. This is where I think the series will end, the last moment of Kingdom will be Shin toasting with Hyou’s spirit. Before Dakan Plains, Shin stated that he would not visit Hyou’s grave until he had achieved both of their dreams, and he still has yet to do this. I think there’s something really beautiful about after we see all these giant unification wars and such, the series ends with Shin having a drink at his childhood friend’s resting place. Like Shin is finally resting after having become the greatest General in history.
This would undoubtedly go down as one of the greatest and most beautiful endings in all of manga.

Truly Akou is a monster. So glad he hasn't died. At some point though at least for an arc i hope Ouhon will be Ousen's right hand.
Ousen : I'll make you the right hand.

Ouhon : I'm so glad that you finally recognized me, father. It took long but, honestly, I feel that we'll be able to start a new chapter this time. Together.

Ousen : You'll be the right hand of my right hand, Akou.

Also wish you had posted the legendary blow of Ganmon's demon that KO'd Akou and made Gyou'un look like a chump
:steef:
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Big Boiii

Turbolent times. Is another era of strife coming? Nfufufu.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @Big Boiii

Turbolent times. Is another era of strife coming? Nfufufu.
Not going to lie, Bananji discussions remind me of Big Mom discussions. :goatasure:

"He/she wasn't in the right emotional mood to win."
"It doesn't matter that he/she got dunked on by numerous characters, he/she'd win anyway cause muscles."
"He/she somehow magically looked better than what the author actually drew."
"Rage Mode!"

Rage Mode has to be the biggest meme on this subsection. What even triggers it?

Bananji goes on long, angry rant about how the Qin are as bad if not worse than the barbaric Xiongnu: No rage mode.

Ouhon verbally bitch slaps him: No rage mode.

Ouhon physically dunks on him: No rage mode:

His section of army gets crippled: No rage mode.

Nearly gets killed by Akou and is permanently scarred: No rage mode.

Akakin ruins his day and saves Akou: No rage mode.

Akakin ruins his day again and his army is crippled again: No rage mode.

Loses an eye, loses Ousen and is permanently scarred.... Again: No rage mode.

What even actually triggers this supposed mode? :sus:

Not going to lie, Bananji discussions remind me of Big Mom discussions. :goatasure:

"It doesn't matter that he/she got dunked on by numerous characters, he/she'd win anyway cause muscles."
"Rage Mode!"

Bananji goes on long, angry rant about how the Qin are as bad if not worse than the barbaric Xiongnu: No rage mode.

Reminds me of his master's fraudulent hype

:lusalty:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

"Rage Mode!"

I’m telling you man, Bananji wank is the weirdest fucking shit lol.

But yeah these “emotional powerscalers” make me cringe every time I see their comments lol. “Shin wasn’t screaming against Gakuhaku Kou, therefore Gakuhaku Kou is not as strong as Ryuufu!”

Like this is Jo_Ndule level of cringe drivel.

I’m telling you man, Bananji wank is the weirdest fucking shit lol.

But yeah these “emotional powerscalers” make me cringe every time I see their comments lol. “Shin wasn’t screaming against Gakuhaku Kou, therefore Gakuhaku Kou is not as strong as Ryuufu!”

Like this is Jo_Ndule level of cringe drivel.
I swear if this rage mode is triggered by something stupidly generic like Bananji's son getting killed then I am making a Bananji clown getup avatar. Lol.
If @nik87 was in Kingdom:

But seriously though lol, it's amazing how all that Heki sword wank wisdom lines up with nik's philosophy lol:
Heki: "The sword is the strongest of all weapons!"

Also Heki: Only ever uses a glaive from then on.
:smoothieduck:

Heki: "The sword is the strongest of all weapons!"

Also Heki: Only ever uses a glaive from then on.
:smoothieduck:
Can't remember the chapter number but it reminded me of random enemy fodders mocking Tou for not using a glaive/spear while riding a horse to increase his range, Tou replied with something along the lines of how swords sometimes are more advantageous but i really forgot what it was lol.

I would say using a sword instead of a spear while mounted requires far more skill, Tou for instance was capable of overcoming the reach problem against cavalry using a dedicated form of swordsmanship like the Rasen.

Rinko as well spent his life fighting enemies with longer range, he was easily able to block a master spearman's attacks with a sword.

I guess it's just generally easier for someone not as skilled as Tou, Kyoukai, Gakuhakukou, Rinko etc... who each was an expert sword user to use something else while mounted lol.