Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
All caught up. The Qin are all set to take Zhao, while GOATBoku has other plans. Hara's storytelling is turning up, from the side storylines of the new Zhao generals (the on going plotline of Kochou's generals is great), Shunsuijuu and Bananji's characters getting layers too now, new youth for Zhao that'll hopefully be built for the main event war down the line, to the interactions between the HSU members, and actually managed to make Kyourei one of my favs now despite my initial distate of her (after that almost dragged Ouhon by the leg scene). Inorporating Shin's instincts with Kyoukai & Ten's tactics is solid. HSU SUPREMACY is showing.

Two colorings of panels I really liked. The King & His Sword + struggle of the new infantry.

Last edited:
Shin smashing through Houken’s glaive and tough body then failing to kill Jyuukaryu is very inconsistent.
It feels like Shin gets extremely under/over powered according to plot needs, understandable concept for main character but the gap is too big imo
I always was of the opinion that either Kyokai should have inflicted a bigger nerf on Houken or save him for another arc

During the reinstatement of Qin Six, while SBK was issuing warnings and Kanki was making some remarks (glares from Ousen), Tou made the statement about punishing anyone who breaks the rules:

What do you all think about Tou's strength considering this statement or if he really is capable of fulfilling it ?

@Blackbeard @Yo Tan Wa @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Dark Admiral @Jailer @RayanOO @Godbuggy @Monet

Previously it's been said that Tou is someone who hasn't displayed his full capabilities (i don't know what Hara really meant with this) but during Juuko war, GHM said Wei should be most worried about Tou and MouBu. He and ReiOu also previously said that the man they should be most worried about in Qin is Tou.

But there isn't any such great feat from Tou to prove those statements. Except the statement that he's someone who's on the same level as Ouki.

During the reinstatement of Qin Six, while SBK was issuing warnings and Kanki was making some remarks (glares from Ousen), Tou made the statement about punishing anyone who breaks the rules:

What do you all think about Tou's strength considering this statement or if he really is capable of fulfilling it ?

@Blackbeard @Yo Tan Wa @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Dark Admiral @Jailer @RayanOO @Godbuggy @Monet

Previously it's been said that Tou is someone who hasn't displayed his full capabilities (i don't know what Hara really meant with this) but during Juuko war, GHM said Wei should be most worried about Tou and MouBu. He and ReiOu also previously said that the man they should be most worried about in Qin is Tou.

But there isn't any such great feat from Tou to prove those statements. Except the statement that he's someone who's on the same level as Ouki.
It depends on the situation. Let's say in the middle of the Shukai plains battle Tou is present there as Ousen offers Riboku to join him to create a new kingdom. That wouldn't be a favorable position for Ousen and I doubt he would even attempt that as betraying Qin with Tou right at him would be a bad idea, not a favorable way to start a new kingdom

Notice how he said, "...I'll rally the Generals..."meaning he will pretty much form a Coalition of Generals of Qin (Shin, Mouten, Ouhon, Rokumi, Heki bro, etc. and form a gigantic army to launch an assault on the offenders. Which itself would be no small feat but considering his position as Qin's 6 Great Generals won't be a problem to rally Generals under him.
Other states are wary of him because they literally have no feat of him to study him. All his life he has been under the shadow of GG Ouki making it hard for them to gauge his full strength. I highly doubt he is on Ouki's level though.

I see this statement more a sign of his loyalty to the Qin than Strength. I don't think any Qin 6 alone can take multiple Qin 6 GGs at once.

Though yes Tou has no weakness and is definitely strong GG, i see him like the balance of everything with minimal weakness to exploit.

Also this statement establish that Qin 6 itself would see it through there're no offenders. I'm not sure about Moubu(though knowing spoilers it's good to bet he'll also) but Tou, YTW along with young trio are going to punish whoever goes outta the line.

This post reminded me of another possibility actually that Kanki may survive this battle or Riboku but Shin/YTW will finish him afterwards(we may get a flashback of El Sei asking that of YTW in one of the letters). If Kanki survives/ escapes alone this can built off Shin vs Kanki one of hyped EoS battles.

When he said that I thought he meant that he will rally the other GG to defeat the traitor. Hence why he used the word "obliterate" because no matter who you are if you face an army composed of 4 GG that is what is going to happen to you.

as others say he meant not himself alone

anyway it's known that Tou is the most expiernce among the current 6gg also he has no weakness and strong physically
this why i see him as the strongest general in qin right now . but unforntuly he did't get a chance to show his power .

I read up to chapter 400..I have a question
Wasn't Ou Ki the strongest person of the last generation?
Well @Owl Ki already gave the best answer but there's still Renpa and KouEn from the that previous generation still alive. Both has there own remarkable feats and portrayal.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone remembers what are the numbers of Kanki's army against Riboku in current Gian war ?

Previously against Kochou in Eikyuu war :

Kanki is totally a madman. 80k vs 240k. And this war went on for 8 or 9 days. On the last day 15k of HSU joined.
:steef:

Riboku says he didn't know any strategy or didn't learn it under anyone's tutelage. But Zhao's great guardian deity's claims differently :

The stragecical movements, surprise attacks, unorthodox tactics, precise calculations on opponents moves and instinctual gamblers type decisions of Kanki currently definitely made him under the GOAT tier generals of series.

Last edited:
Well @Owl Ki already gave the best answer but there's still Renpa and KouEn from the that previous generation still alive. Both has there own remarkable feats and portrayal.

Anyone remembers what are the numbers of Kanki's army against Riboku in current Gian war ?

Previously against Kochou in Eikyuu war :

Kanki is totally a madman. 80k vs 240k. And this war went on for 8 or 9 days. On the last day 15k of HSU joined.
:steef:
pretty easy
ch 714
qin-140k vs zhou- 310k

qin army
25k(moten&shin) + 50k Fuuhan + 10k ?!(heki not mentioned as i remeber so i will give him 10k as moten )= 85k -140k = kanki army is 55k right now

since heki & fuuhan are still with him but siffered great casulaities
let's say heki is 5k and fuuhan 25k
so kanki after moten shin left is 85k ~
so it's 85k vs 300k !!

worse than vs kosho
:myman:

if kanki manged to pull W from this , he is the strongest general in kingdom and no one can change my mind .

the goat no one fight like him
no one at all .
:cheers:

I read up to chapter 400..I have a question
Wasn't Ou Ki the strongest person of the last generation?
As i recall, there wasnt any mention of being strongest from any of them. But there are some aspect for each GG to be called the greatest. Example: the greatest of tactic, or the most brutal but not the greatest of all.

That's all i can do to a post. Maybe another user will help.

pretty easy
ch 714
qin-140k vs zhou- 310k

qin army
25k(moten&shin) + 50k Fuuhan + 10k ?!(heki not mentioned as i remeber so i will give him 10k as moten )= 85k -140k = kanki army is 55k right now

since heki & fuuhan are still with him but siffered great casulaities
let's say heki is 5k and fuuhan 25k
so kanki after moten shin left is 85k ~
so it's 85k vs 300k !!

worse than vs kosho
:myman:

if kanki manged to pull W from this , he is the strongest general in kingdom and no one can change my mind .

the goat no one fight like him
no one at all .
:cheers:
Great list of number