Rules Kingdom General Discussion

I wonder if we'll eventually have remnants of one of the great 6 armies introduced into the story, like the case with Rin Shou Jou.
My bet is on Shi Ba Saku as he's the only 6 great without any intel on him. From his design I feel like he's a general who would forbid his vassals from following him in death. Somehow Zhao has a more established Great General lore, an addition like this would be cool.

By going with historical events and warfare records, Shibasaku is definitely the only one who could match HakuKi in either undefeated career or collapsing/mass murdering enemy states armies. He's real beast in warfare.

This man singlehandedly is responsible for Qin's southern expansion and later this resulted in him and HakuKi start targeting Wei, Han and Chu.
Post automatically merged:

"At first I didn't imagine that I would have glorified Kanki this much. Riboku and Shibashou are really tough opponents! But we do many things for friends and I did this for my friend (and big fan) Owl Ki from the Worstgen Online Forum".
- Hara
" Riboku and Shibashou are really tough opponents "
:mihugh:

Though I'm on the SBS's ship to see him as one of the best amongst Zhao's 3GH.... lol

Last edited:
No need to worry, if Kanki is defeated, he can always seek asylum in Yan and become the great Ordo's vice general.
I knew that a certain general would eventually defect to Yan but for it to be Kanki lmfao
I really wouldn't be surprised if Kanki did sod off to another state for whatever reason. He flat out stated to Choutou that he had no loyalty to Qin.

Kanki joins Yan and then eventually Shin and Kanki have a showdown as Generals. :pepebusi:

Kanki getting flashbacks all over the place recently, Shibashou 5k offscreened a 50k Ordo and has been hyped for 4years+...
@God Buggy @Owl Ki @Blackbeard @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shanks @Jailer
Kankibros this is not looking good
:parkcry:
Don't do my guy Ordo worse than Hara already did!

SBS blocked his 20k army with a 5k army. The rest of Ordo's army was elsewhere, was succeeding, but then retreated once Chouhaku took those two big Cities (on Riboku's orders).

Anyway, I hope this flashback will lead up to seeing him join Mougou.

By going with historical events and warfare records, Shibasaku is definitely the only one who could match HakuKi in either undefeated career or collapsing/mass murdering enemy states armies. He's real beast in warfare.

This man singlehandedly is responsible for Qin's southern expansion and later this resulted in him and HakuKi start targeting Wei, Han and Chu.

" Riboku and Shibashou are really tough opponents "
:mihugh:

Though I'm on the SBS's ship to see him as one of the best amongst Zhao's 3GH.... lol
Pure fan fiction on my part but I'd like to see a duel where Shibashou and Chousha actually duelled and killed each other with their last blow.

Last edited:
Not much of an agenda but I have come to dislike whenever Kanki becomes the main focus of an arc. I used to like him but he is up there with Kyoukai now for my least liked character in Kingdom.
so you choosed War

:beckmoji:

Damn I’m getting tagged for Shibashou, time to catch up to Kingdom
lol

i think he will not appear even next arc
guz Riboku didn't loset any of his new army

so he is not needed lol

it seems he will only show up at kantan siege, then later continue with the prince after zhaou fall

cuz Riboku doesn't need him now or next arc at ganmon

Had Shin avenged Gaku Rai and slain Jyou Ka Ryuu, we could've had an interesting reveal of Shi Ba Shou.

Just picture Gaku Shou and Fuu On returning to Seika, reporting to their lord what had happened as he stood over JKR's body.

We could've gotten a bit of dialogue before face reveal, in which SBS remarked on how JKR had been a loyal vassal and friend to his late father and the one who trained him in arms as a youth. Shi Ba Shou would then vow to avenge his death and ask of Gaku Shou who was the one to slay him.

That could've been a cool moment for the face reveal as he turned and repeated Shin's name, vowing again to avenge JKR.

And just like that we'd have a more personal storyline involving the Seika generals in the conquest of Zhao.

(And in the end, perhaps Shi Ba Shou would leave Seika's care to Shin, after deeming him an honourable man and worthy adversary to whom he could entrust he city his father had entrusted to him, but that may be a bridge too far.)