Rules Kingdom General Discussion

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright, three things off of the subject of generals and great generals,

1. If you guys have read 769, is Shoukai supposed to be Shousa’s son or some kind of relative? They look almost identical. Well done Hara.

2. Who do you think Shin’s most valuable subordinates are right now? Excluding Ten, Kyoukai and Rei for obvious reasons. Out of people like Denyuu/Ryusen/Sosui/Garo/Sugen/Jin and Tan, etc…if you had to pick one MVP who would it be?

3. I definitely called the Saki clan joining the HSU lol. I think most of us probably knew this would happen.

@Owl Ki @MarineHQ @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Monet @FutureWarrior123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy etc

2. Who do you think Shin’s most valuable subordinates are right now? Excluding Ten, Kyoukai and Rei for obvious reasons. Out of people like Denyuu/Ryusen/Sosui/Garo/Sugen/Jin and Tan, etc…if you had to pick one MVP who would it be?
Easily Sugen. We saw the effects of Shousa's passing on the infantry, Sugen's death would leave a large chunk of the unit to crumble as its commander. He's also the strongest of those guys you listed, strength-wise (though it could be a toss up with Garo).

Guys, remember when Rinko came into view of Kanki's camp in the Sanyou arc?

He had never seen such a weird formation as that one.

We know that this was a "fake formation" (and the one Kanki made against Riboku made me think of this one). Anyway, Rinko thought he was gonna get wiped out if he approached.

What was the intended use of this weird disposition, how was Kanki gonna use it?

@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @FutureWarrior123 @MarineHQ @Jailer @Blackbeard

Alright, three things off of the subject of generals and great generals,

1. If you guys have read 769, is Shoukai supposed to be Shousa’s son or some kind of relative? They look almost identical. Well done Hara.

3. I definitely called the Saki clan joining the HSU lol. I think most of us probably knew this would happen.

@Owl Ki @MarineHQ @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Monet @FutureWarrior123 @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy etc
1. He looks like Shou Sa's son, but I hope they're estranged. Don't like the idea of no one knowing his kid.

2. So Sui is the most skilled officer Shin has outside of Kyou Kai and Ka Ryo Ten. He is an excellent cavalry commander and calming presence when times are toughest. His relationship with Shin resembles of a vassal devoted to a beloved lord. It is my belief So Sui and Garo are the only current officers will become generals, and that So Sui specifically will serve as a deputy in his core army.

3. More will join after this arc, for sure. I kinda with the downfall went a little bit differently. Like, imagine if Kan Ki had managed a way to get Rin Gyoku out of there and he ended fleeing with the Gaku Ka and then joining them after.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What was the intended use of this weird disposition, how was Kanki gonna use it?
Complete troll formation probably lol. Kanki’s X formation against Riboku was just bait, there was no real substance to it other than to discourage Riboku from attacking him and it worked at that. Theoretically it could have double pincered any attacking army but no army was going to fall for that to begin with.

We know that this was a "fake formation" (and the one Kanki made against Riboku made me think of this one). Anyway, Rinko thought he was gonna get wiped out if he approached.

In my headcanon when Maron asked Kanki how to position the army he just told them to do whatever the fuck they wanted and this was the end result
:kobeha:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Rinko my man

Always the best

Blud sniff that Kanki's feint trap out like nobody's business lol. Definitely got that Instinctual training from Renpa.:myman:

I hate that Hara went with Kan Ki's weakness being that he "doesn't know strategy" but he does have an out here because, while strategy and traps go hand in hand, the former is not a requirement for the latter.

I'm also not sure if Hara ever meant for us to believe Kan Ki didn't have any tactics either, because there's of course also a difference between strategy and tactics, and the former is also not a requirement for the latter.

Last edited:
Q6 got more firepower than the other states combined at this point.

Zhao would certainly be more formidable, and strong enough to prevent unification from even being a possibility, but they wouldn’t be stronger than Qin, and could still fall to them if Qin could afford to wage an extended war with their backs potentially exposed to Wei and Chu.

Season 5 comes out in January, I know most people don't care about the anime but I think they atleast nailed the art-style.

s4 was fire 🔥..

lets goooo
Post automatically merged:

Guys imagine if Zhao had those three at the same time, working together.

How terrifying would this have been. Lol.

@Elder Lee Hung @Owl Ki @MarineHQ @FutureWarrior123 @Blackbeard

with good king .
sorry but qin can't achieve unification ever.

renpa sbs rbk vs normal generals kanki ousen tou mobu ytw also 3 hundreds shin moten ohon.

nah but Zhao is winning maybe even demolish qin completely since half of qin generals will at other qin borders.

Last edited: