Rules Kingdom General Discussion

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Wouldn't it make more sense for Chougaryuu to be here instead of Gyou'un?

Shin didn't kill Gyou'un lol

Though Gyou'un did give Shin an important and impactful message

Since the topic of Gekishin's level as a commander had been brought up, where would you guys rank Gakuki instead?

In the manga Hara has given him a tremendous amount of hype. I won't pull out all the panels lol but yeah he has crazy portrayal. I'd say he ranks above most top tier Great Generals, though I'd rank a few names higher than him and others perhaps equal to him.

@Owl Ki @Elder Lee Hung @FutureWarrior123 @MarineHQ @Blackbeard @Cichy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shanks etc.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Since the topic of Gekishin's level as a commander had been brought up, where would you guys rank Gakuki instead?

In the manga Hara has given him a tremendous amount of hype. I won't pull out all the panels lol but yeah he has crazy portrayal. I'd say he ranks above most top tier Great Generals, though I'd rank a few names higher than him and others perhaps equal to him.

@Owl Ki @Elder Lee Hung @FutureWarrior123 @MarineHQ @Blackbeard @Cichy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shanks etc.
It's said that he balanced China on his own against the Qin 6 and Zhao Heavens

Top 3/4 below Riboku, Ousen and Kouen I guess.

The fact that he had an (allegedly) Zhao Heaven caliber commander under him speaks volumes

Only below HakuKi, Ousen and might be Renpa.

GakuKi should be above Riboku only for one reason and that is both formed biggest coalition in the history and both attacks the greatest power threat of there time but GakuKi succeeded in his attempt while Riboku failed (in GakuKi Qin didn't participate while in Riboku's attempt Qi didn't participate, lol).

While other than that, I'll place GakuKi above rest of the GGs.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

1. Riboku
2. Hakuki
3. Gakuki
4. Kou En

That’s my ranking as of now

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bro I thought you were the biggest Kouen wanker wtf?
You did? Lol

I thought my Shibashou wank would be more egregious than my Kou En wank. Lol

Nah, I never had Kou En as top 3 of all time. Top 2 currently yes. Riboku is factually above him overall, and Renpa is factually above him in a headon engagement.

I do have my fair share of theories about Kou En that would make him a truly terrifying commander, but I always had him as #4 of all time.

The amount of hype Hara gave this bloke makes him sound like a Top 5 or Top 3 General of all time in the manga. Come the Yan campaign, we will probably have a former subordinate of Gakuki being the main threat to the Qin Army (poor Ordo.:catsweat:).

You can make a solid arguement of him being the best in the old generation. It's when you compare him to new gen things get more complicated, but him being at least in top 5 overall seem reasonable.

The amount of hype Hara gave this bloke makes him sound like a Top 5 or Top 3 General of all time in the manga. Come the Yan campaign, we will probably have a former subordinate of Gakuki being the main threat to the Qin Army (poor Ordo.:catsweat:).
Yeah maybe a sleeping tiger which used to serve under him.

Also, I wouldn't underestimate Ordo when he's got General Kaneki by his side:finally:

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Owl Ki @RayanOO @FutureWarrior123 @Rumble etc

Just checking, do we think Duke Hyou was fighting a losing battle against Keisha during the coalition?

It was 40K vs 120K iirc with Rihaku, Mangoku, Kousonnryuu. Shin took Mangoku down and the Duke managed to get extremely close to Keisha as well.
Definitely. Not only is there a massive numerical disadvantage, but there’s also the fact that Duke Hyou had 0 intel on Keisha, while the opposite is not true. If anything it shows how the Duke is many levels above Keisha for lasting this long in these circumstances.

Definitely. Not only is there a massive numerical disadvantage, but there’s also the fact that Duke Hyou had 0 intel on Keisha, while the opposite is not true. If anything it shows how the Duke is many levels above Keisha for lasting this long in these circumstances.
Yeah. Actually I think that exchange was dehype for Keisha. I always thought he handled the Duke well but he lost a commander and the Duke was marching through Rihaku’s army up until he retreated himself and it didn't look like he had no plan for the next day though Keisha probably was just feeling out his oponnent given his personality and how he likes to fight.

What do you think would be needed to say the Duke wins it ?
Add Gaku Ka and Gyoku hou or add 20-40K of men?