Rules Kingdom General Discussion

He looks like a LARPer who spends his time on 4chan even though he's in his mid 50s
This is hate, so I gotta respect it, but it’s hate.

Meme or no meme, that design goes hard. As do most of Fu Tei’s looks. Man looks like Shredder from TMNT.

It bugs me Shin hasn’t gotten a new look. Most could use an update to mark time and progress, but Shin is especially lacking in drip.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Just one question for Gyou'un - why Zhao lost there pieces of lands when previous or current 3GH were present in battlefield !? Lol
Because Zhao was fighting multiple states at the time which means Qin could invade and take land if the opportunity strikes. Let's say Renpa and Rinshoujou are dealing with the Fire Dragons, while Chousha is fighting Yan. Chances are whatever generals stationed at the Qin border would get wrecked by Ouki and he'd take a few cities.

States lose and gain land all the time. Iirc Wei took back Sanyou and took a decent amount of land during Gyou.

Even Kouyoku successfuly invaded some of Southern Qin after Kanki died

And Zhao also was nerfed by losing a lot of men because of the king's stupidity.
Post automatically merged:

Historically Qin may have been the dominating force of that era by a gigantic margin, but it's a different story in the manga

King Sho Qin was definitely the strongest, but the gap wasn't as big as it was in Kingdom as it was historically.

I mean look at how much bigger and powerful Chu is compared to Qin. Historically, at this point Qin was the largest state in both population and size iirc.

Last edited:
Just one question for Gyou'un - why Zhao lost there pieces of lands when previous or current 3GH were present in battlefield !? Lol
This is the inescapable question in any serious examination of Three Great Heaven hype.

There is no good answer for it. Warfare is messy. A lot of variables go into winning. A lot of variables go into losing. Shit happens.

I don't even think losing or having a losing record (if they have one) against the Qin/6GG is disqualifying in comparisons to the 6GG, but I do think that standard needs to apply across the board, not just to preferred characters.