Spoiler Kingdom is actually really amazing and I regret not starting it sooner.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kingdom is actually really amazing and I regret not starting it sooner. Over the past few weeks, I've been bored and recently I decided to check it out. @Guan Yu recommended it awhile back and a few people I talk to on discord spoke highly of it. So I was like? Sure, that's fine. And WOW. The tone of Kingdom is just... Very authentic to the time period and the locality on Earth. I was really surprised. Not to mention just, the inner court drama? Considering what the series is pretty much portrayed as, the fact it involved so much politics SHOCKED me. I think the Crown Prince is my favorite character, but the Ministers are always good alongside the scummy magistrate/governor? I can't remember his name. And the general that later switched sides? He was... Fantastic.

I can't praise Kingdom enough. Their method of using zombies wasn't wholly original but it was close enough to what we have already with a fun enough spin that I didn't mind. I really, really enjoyed the confusion on whether or not Sunlight hurt them and later the development with the flower that caused zombification itself. It was intelligently written, but I do wish we had more... Large fortifications swarmed and attacked. Only felt cheated in that regard.

Though, the season finale last scenes? SO HYPED. I have no idea where this is going, seemingly further from court politics for a bit. But I almost prefer a smaller story after Seasons 1 and 2's story arc conclusion.

D

Dragomir

Good shit my man, you've finally joined the Kingdom greatness. Are you watching the anime? If so, I recommend switching over to the manga asap. You'll appreciate the series a whole lot more.
The scummy magistrate/governor? I can't remember his name.
Ryo Fui.
And the general that later switched sides? He was... Fantastic.
My memory's a bit foggy about the early events of Kingdom, so I'm not sure on this but do you mean Ouki here? The guy with the greatest lips of any fictional character exist?

Good shit my man, you've finally joined the Kingdom greatness. Are you watching the anime? If so, I recommend switching over to the manga asap. You'll appreciate the series a whole lot more.

Ryo Fui.

My memory's a bit foggy about the early events of Kingdom, so I'm not sure on this but do you mean Ouki here? The guy with the greatest lips of any fictional character exist?

@TheAncientCenturion could be talking about Ren Pa

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I would also type random bullshit after drinking too much bleach
Have you not followed Kingdom? Don't barge into my threads if you don't know the material.

Ryo Fui.

@TheAncientCenturion could be talking about Ren Pa
Hmmm. Neither seem to resemble the general or the particular minister I have in mind. These names are too difficult for me to keep track of.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
That the Netflix Kingdom series which is different from the manga Kingdom series.

No wonder something was odd in your post because you had zombies in it. ;/
Oh isn't this the Kingdom section?
kingdom is awesome but very underrated good to see other people are watching it too but the crown prince isn't that good of a character i prefer Seo bi and some of the supporting cast over him anyway good job trolling kingdom fans :suresure:
I like the Prince a lot. The only person I actively dislike is.

The. Bitch. Queen. Fuckkkk her.