Kingdom Power Levels

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Alright, since I have some time, here y'all go! Thx @Owl Ki for the filler.

Of course feedbacks are more than welcome. @Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cichy @God Buggy @MarineHQ @RayanOO @Nidai_Kitetsu @centurion @Pirao @Extravlad @FutureWarrior123 etc etc.
High High Tier is wack. Oukotsu, Bananji, Rinko, and Batei do not belong in the same tier? Is that Rinko>Earl Shi? wth....

Gokei, Ordo and Hakuki are way too low

Karin too high. Gaimou and Tou would eat her for breakfast. YTW a bit too low.

High High Tier is wack. Oukotsu, Bananji, Rinko, and Batei do not belong in the same tier? Is that Rinko>Earl Shi? wth....
Okay fair enough. Maybe I should have create two different tiers for these guys lol.

That's Suicidal Earl Shi. If this was prime Earl Shi, he would be above Rinko.

Gokei, Ordo, and Hakuki are mostly just strategists that can also fight for me. Like Keisha. But Gokei was impressive against Duke though.

I put Karin that high because it's stated that she is on par with Kanmei. I'm pretty sure they meant physical strength, not her combat skills. I could be wrong though.

I was skeptical about putting YTW above Bananji/Gyou'Un/Akou so the best I could give her was low top tier. If she does show better combat feats in the future then I would gladly bump her up.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
That's Suicidal Earl Shi. If this was prime Earl Shi, he would be above Rinko.
Suicidal Shi is enough lol

Gokei, Ordo, and Hakuki are mostly just strategists that can also fight for me. Like Keisha. But Gokei was impressive against Duke though.
Take into account that Koshou was the only Qin 6 who didn't build his legacy with help from his martial might. So Hakuki was strong to at least some degree.

I put Karin that high because it's stated that she is on par with Kanmei. I'm pretty sure they meant physical strength, not her combat skills. I could be wrong though.
she was said to be the same size as Kanmei, that's all. She's definitely strong though. Probably below Gyou'un for me though.
I was skeptical about putting YTW above Bananji/Gyou'Un/Akou so the best I could give her was low top tier. If she does show better combat feats in the future then I would gladly bump her up.
could Gyou'un/Bananji low diff someone who fought Base Baijo equally

Suicidal Shi is enough lol
Suicidal Earl's offensive power is insane but he expose his defense out in the open. Rinko will land a fatal strike on him. Rinko would lose a limb after the fight though.
Take into account that Koshou was the only Qin 6 who didn't build his legacy with help from his martial might. So Hakuki was strong to at least some degree.
But wouldn't that contradict the statements of Hakuki being the strategists though?

I remember there were panel saying Ouki, Kyou and Oukotsu are the only frontline generals. Whereas Hakuki, Shibasaku and obviously Koshou are not frontliners and they are laid back.

I do think Hakuki is decently strong. I think he's on same tier as Ousen/Kanki/Kochou is fair. Those guys are decent fighters on their own.
she was said to be the same size as Kanmei, that's all. She's definitely strong though. Probably below Gyou'un for me though.
Fair then.
could Gyou'un/Bananji low diff someone who fought Base Baijo equally
You mean one of the three Rozo's brothers? I'm pretty sure Gyou'Un or Bananji can low diff them just like YTW did.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
β€Ž
If we don't get good fights for YTW and Bajio this arc i'm gonna be pissed.
@Warchief Sanji D Goat Rinko above Bum Shi is your best take yet.
One was tag teamed while nerfed the other was owned in a 1v1.
I can’t stress this enough, take Earl Shi’s weapon away from him and he still probably kills Rinko

Shi Kika pushed Tairoji harder than Rinko would push him