Kingdom Power Levels

@Arara @Shanks @Owl Ki @Desolate Smaug @Nidai_Kitetsu

You know what guys? I’m thinking Papa Mou Gou should be a top tier. Father of Moubu and he thrashed Renpa quite a bit before he ultimately lost lol. Gotta respect that GOAT :cheers:
Yea I think he was beast in terms of martial might. Though the way he waged war was kinda opposite to how his son fights. I don't think he often got into 1 vs 1 as a general. Even most of his own men were kinda surprised to see how well he was doing against Renpa.
Post automatically merged:

How strong do you think Riboku is? Lol
What's Riboku strength stat?

@Arara @Shanks @Owl Ki @Desolate Smaug @Nidai_Kitetsu

You know what guys? I’m thinking Papa Mou Gou should be a top tier. Father of Moubu and he thrashed Renpa quite a bit before he ultimately lost lol. Gotta respect that GOAT :cheers:
I think his only problem was he was calm by nature, didnt possess a fierce and competitive spirit.

I would rather put Riboku in high tier.
Post automatically merged:

Also, I would have a separate category only for Houken, Moubu, Ouki and Renpa.

Last edited:
@Admiral Lee Hung @Shanks
Well this is what I ended up with. Still internally debating where some of these folks should go. :funky:

Archers, Rankai and hype dudes with no feats (looking at you Ousen, Karin and Kanki :catrude:) are a pain to scale.
View attachment 126
Revised list with numerous upgrades. @Admiral Lee Hung @Shanks :smithnie:
View attachment 146
I went to go look up my old martial tier lists for reference and found that the Worst Gen site hath betrayed me. :peperain:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright, since I have some time, here y'all go! Thx @Owl Ki for the filler.

Of course feedbacks are more than welcome. @Lee Ba Shou @TheKnightOfTheSea @Cichy @God Buggy @MarineHQ @RayanOO @Nidai_Kitetsu @centurion @Pirao @Extravlad @FutureWarrior123 etc etc.
For the most part, pretty good, but there are some wild placements lol.

-Bump Oukotsu up two tiers. He still beats current Shin and maybe Ouhon lol.

-Get Rinko down from there before he hurts himself lol. He gets stomped by Gakushou and Garyuu in a no contest.

-Mangoku is actual trash, he is far too high. Go reread his fight with Shin and you’ll see he belongs nowhere near that tier.

-Gokei and Kochou are far too low.

-Ordo is also too low

-Gakuei is not a fodder lmfao, bro stalled Zenou. Put some respect on Shukai Shin’s name. I’d put Gakuei in the Kanou range.

For the most part, pretty good, but there are some wild placements lol.

-Bump Oukotsu up two tiers. He still beats current Shin and maybe Ouhon lol.

-Get Rinko down from there before he hurts himself lol. He gets stomped by Gakushou and Garyuu in a no contest.

-Mangoku is actual trash, he is far too high. Go reread his fight with Shin and you’ll see he belongs nowhere near that tier.

-Gokei and Kochou are far too low.

-Ordo is also too low

-Gakuei is not a fodder lmfao, bro stalled Zenou. Put some respect on Shukai Shin’s name. I’d put Gakuei in the Kanou range.
Oukotsu for me is a fraud. Bro got one shotted by young Kanmei. No way current Shin or Ouhon is getting one shotted by Kanmei.

Oukotsu is like on par or slightly stronger than Coalition Mouten imo.

Nah, Rinko is martially underrated. No way he's weaker than any Seika generals bar Jiaga and Shibashou.

As for Mangoku, I remember that he got some weird miasma surrounds him due to Chouhei massacre and that nerfs Shin in the fight, I think Shin mid diff him if I'm not wrong, I need to recheck the fight though. Mangoku stabs Kanou in Bayou so I'll at least put him above Kanou.

Gokei put up a decent fight against Duke Hyou before got ultimately one tapped. That's impressive for someone who is a strategist first and foremost. I don't think he's stronger than Keisha or Riboku though. Same for Kochou who took down a decent numbers of Shuma before ultimately defeated.

Mougou was doing pretty well against Renpa until Renpa got mad and one shots him. That's a good comparison right there.

I don't think Ordo is that strong tbh. Kochou tier warrior seems okay for me. His best combat feat was one shotting a fodder commander from the Ousen's army. That's it.

Gaku'Ei got one shotted by Shin but I do agree that Gaku is not entirely a fodder. Him stalemating Zenou AND Raido was a good feat for sure but he got Keisha's instructions to achieve that feat.
Houken beat the f*ck out of Kyoukai, why is Kyoukai above him?
It's just a meme ranking. Of course I do have Houken > Kyoukai.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Oukotsu for me is a fraud. Bro got one shotted by young Kanmei. No way current Shin or Ouhon is getting one shotted by Kanmei.
Oukotsu is still getting name dropped by the other states over a decade after his era. When the new Qin 6 were named, the other states took comfort in the fact that just because the Qin revived the Qin 6, that didn’t mean Moubu/Ousen and co. Could hold a candle to Oukotsu and Hakuki.

You cannot be a fraud as a Qin 6. No way no how.

As for Shin and Ouhon, yeah they still lose to Oukotsu. I can’t see them winning. Oukotsu probably had similar brute strength to Gaimou.

Oukotsu is like on par or slightly stronger than Coalition Mouten imo.

This is the absolute wildest non-@Xione kingdom take I have ever seen. There’s no chance in hell you actually believe this is there? Lol

This is the absolute wildest non-@Xione kingdom take I have ever seen. There’s no chance in hell you actually believe this is there? Lol
Lol nah, I was just joking lol.:milaugh:
Oukotsu is still getting name dropped by the other states over a decade after his era. When the new Qin 6 were named, the other states took comfort in the fact that just because the Qin revived the Qin 6, that didn’t mean Moubu/Ousen and co. Could hold a candle to Oukotsu and Hakuki.

You cannot be a fraud as a Qin 6. No way no how.

As for Shin and Ouhon, yeah they still lose to Oukotsu. I can’t see them winning. Oukotsu probably had similar brute strength to Gaimou.
I still can't get over the fact that a supposed top tier like Oukotsu getting one shotted by another top tier, Kanmei.

Sure Kanmei was an absolute monstrosity but still. Maybe there's more to the picture that I don't know of.

I do think Oukotsu is at least Gyou'Un/Bananji tier but I don't know if I'm gonna put him that high.