Kingdom Power Levels

Fair but I still feel it’s a bit unfair to Chou Garyuu, as a Glaive weilder He should naturally have greater power than Mangoku does. Also let’s not forget that Chou Garyuu was a very talented General personally chosen/trained by Rinshoujou. Mangoku is..well..lol

Let’s not forget that he did in fact defeat and almost kill Ouhon when they first fought tho lol. In one blow and with a hole in his arm.

As for Akou, I wouldn’t discount Gyou’Un for that. Way I see it is that Bananji and Gyou’Un were just trying to keep up the pressure on him while Akou was flailing desperately trying to hold them both off.

They weren’t taking it easy on him, but I don’t think they fought him the same way they would’ve fought him 1v1 lol
Good points on the Akou incident. I concede.:smithnie:

As for the time he nearly killed Ouhon, well he did need to gang bang Ouhon with the 10 Spears (one of whom still got killed by Ouhon) in order to Raigoku him into submission and despite that Ouhon still took his arm.

Also, when Ouhon was rescuing Akou, didn’t he actually straight up overpower Gyou’un?

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Good points on the Akou incident. I concede.:smithnie:

As for the time he nearly kill Ouhon, well he did need to gang bang Ouhon with the 10 Spears (one of whom still got killed by Ouhon) in order to Raigoku him into submission and despite that Ouhon still took his arm.
That’s true, Hon Sama is a freak:cheers:

Way I see it, Ouhon at this very moment, is basically as dangerous in a 1v1 fight as the Greatest Generals of all time. He’s a spear weilder which is the most optimal weapon for fighting 1v1s in a medieval setting like this, is highly familiar with high level spear theory enough to apply it on the fly in combat and slay Earl Shi, and he’s overall just a very smart character.

But the way I see Ouhon, is that he’s amazing in 1v1s but that doesn’t necessarily make him stronger than Gyou’Un. Imo strength encompasses all martial skill, and Gyou’Un’s strength and skill is nightmare fuel.

Like for example, Gyou’Un can kill several of Ouhon’s body guards in 1 Glaive swing. Ouhon would need to kill them all individually because the spear is made for 1v1s. Which sure he could, but it would take him more effort than it would Gyou’Un.

Shin broke through Chou Garyuu’s Sifting Sands in 1 Glaive swing. Ouhon can’t do that, at least not in 1 move.

Gyou’Un also hammered deep into Akou’s army in a very small amount of time. Not sure Ouhon can replicate that.

So TL;DR, Ouhon is a 1v1 beast which doesn’t necessarily mean he’s stronger than someone like Gyou’Un, just more suited to 1v1s. That’s how I see it lol

Also, when Ouhon was rescuing Akou, didn’t he actually straight up overpower Gyou’un?
Did he? I don’t remember but it’s probable :noo::smithnie:

Overall what I’m trying to say is Ouhon being a 1v1 Uber doesn’t mean he’d fair better in every scenario than people like Gyou’Un and Gaimou (and yes, Ouhon would two shot Gaimou right now imo lol)

Gyou’Un’s strength is more offensive in nature, heis built to charge a group of defensive men and kill them all in a few Glaive swings.

Ouhon’s strength is more suited to slaying individual opponents. He’s built to slay people like Gyou’Un quickly and easily, but that doesn’t mean he has their offensive strength lol. Imho

Kanki and Riboku are basically unknowns. Kanki especially. So I take the view of “better to under hype than over hype”. That way I won’t get disappointed like I did with the Yonko :catcry:.
Kanki having so many barbaric freaks working under him and fearing him as well is clear proof that this guy would be a martial beast.
CGR got jobbered by an exhausted and injured Shin. He is also primarily a strategist that stays away from the front lines.
Still CGR being a tier below guys like Naki or Akakin is disrespectful. Lol
Ouhon is ridiculous. One shotting feckin Gyou’un while half dead. Lmao. Defeating stronger opponents like Earl Shi through being more skilled. Houken better prepare himself for Ouhon’ shaft :sadgrin:
It was OuHon who got put into coma first and clearly dead if not saved by KK meds.
OuHon wasn't even able to defend himself against full powered GyouUn. Also his attack power is still below guy like Earlshi.

OuHon was able to first injured than kill GyouUn or before Earlshi, just because of his speed.
Kyou, Gaimou, Duke Hyou and Tou I was actually considering placing in the Greatest Dualists bracket but well...

Hyou and Kyou got too quickly defeated by Houken. Gaimou is 15 years out of practice (same with Shi) and Tou got stalled by Chu sword brat.
Who's Hyou!!

Before getting defeated by Houken, Kyou injured him as well. She made herself quite famous in whole china while leading from the front. Also that's in the era of guys like Ouki, Renpa or HakuKi.

That’s true, Hon Sama is a freak:cheers:

Way I see it, Ouhon at this very moment, is basically as dangerous in a 1v1 fight as the Greatest Generals of all time. He’s a spear weilder which is the most optimal weapon for fighting 1v1s in a medieval setting like this, is highly familiar with high level spear theory enough to apply it on the fly in combat and slay Earl Shi, and he’s overall just a very smart character.

But the way I see Ouhon, is that he’s amazing in 1v1s but that doesn’t necessarily make him stronger than Gyou’Un. Imo strength encompasses all martial skill, and Gyou’Un’s strength and skill is nightmare fuel.

Like for example, Gyou’Un can kill several of Ouhon’s body guards in 1 Glaive swing. Ouhon would need to kill them all individually because the spear is made for 1v1s. Which sure he could, but it would take him more effort than it would Gyou’Un.

Shin broke through Chou Garyuu’s Sifting Sands in 1 Glaive swing. Ouhon can’t do that, at least not in 1 move.

Gyou’Un also hammered deep into Akou’s army in a very small amount of time. Not sure Ouhon can replicate that.

So TL;DR, Ouhon is a 1v1 beast which doesn’t necessarily mean he’s stronger than someone like Gyou’Un, just more suited to 1v1s. That’s how I see it lol

Did he? I don’t remember but it’s probable :noo::smithnie:

Overall what I’m trying to say is Ouhon being a 1v1 Uber doesn’t mean he’d fair better in every scenario than people like Gyou’Un and Gaimou (and yes, Ouhon would two shot Gaimou right now imo lol)

Gyou’Un’s strength is more offensive in nature, heis built to charge a group of defensive men and kill them all in a few Glaive swings.

Ouhon’s strength is more suited to slaying individual opponents. He’s built to slay people like Gyou’Un quickly and easily, but that doesn’t mean he has their offensive strength lol. Imho
I agree with all of this but..... I thought we were comparing individuals in 1v1 scenarios?

Also, I checked the chapter again. Firstly, Ouhon didn’t truly overpower Gyou’un, he just caught him by surprise.

Secondly, how did I never notice that Akakin uses throwing knives? :catsweat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I agree with all of this but..... I thought we were comparing individuals in 1v1 scenarios?

Also, I checked the chapter again. Firstly, Ouhon didn’t truly overpower Gyou’un, he just caught him by surprise.

Secondly, how did I never notice that Akakin uses throwing knives? :catsweat:

I rank them in terms of just straight up individual fighting ability which encompasses both 1v1 ability and offensive strength

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Fair enough. That makes sense. Time for me to upgrade a few folks. :smithnie:

Just because Ouhon is a freak doesn’t mean that others cannot be GOATs.:funky:
That’s another reason I think Rozo should be higher lol.

I agree with you that in 1v1 ability, Rozo never having faced anyone near his strength level effectively makes him weaker, but offensively this dude was crushing men’s skulls with his grip strength like Zenou was lol, I think Rozo’s offensive strength is probably insane even though his 1v1 skill seems to be lacking

That’s another reason I think Rozo should be higher lol.

I agree with you that in 1v1 ability, Rozo never having faced anyone near his strength level effectively makes him weaker, but offensively this dude was crushing men’s skulls with his grip strength like Zenou was lol, I think Rozo’s offensive strength is probably insane even though his 1v1 skill seems to be lacking
Funny thing is, I only know of three people who have crushed a man’s skull with their bare hands onscreen. Zenou, Rozo and surprisingly, Shoumou.

I gave it a shot now @Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki but i didn't made with as many characters as you guys did (i didn't got that much) lol.

It would be awesome if Shiryou would be in the list as well. Future top tier.

I'll make detail one later where Heki should be in legendary tier and sitting together with Kozen there only.

View attachment 130
If you go by overall generalship then Riboku needs to be top tier, no doubt. In terms of general strength it's not clear, but the guy made Shin shit himself. This was after Shin fought against Hou Ken - so again, probably top tier.

Revised list with numerous upgrades. @Admiral Lee Hung @Shanks :smithnie:
View attachment 146
Placement of GouHoMei is fantastic. Nice bro . :myman:

Btw shouldn't Kk and KouEn be in just master duelist !! KK feats in current arc haven't been that great. SHK should be in greatest duelist. That man's strength is really freaking along with portrayal.

Also that first wei arc, wei general should also be just expert duelist.

Overall this one is great.

Better bro, better :cheers:

Something I just noticed, I would rank people like Banyou and Kozen beneath Denyuu and Garo, there seems to be a strength gap there lol. Banyou and Kozen just being older and Garou and Denyuu being strong af.
Well I did think about putting Great General Kozan on the same level as Houken. :madmonk:

Anyway, I would say that Kozan and Banyou could potentially win against guys like that due to their greater skill and experience but yeah, all four of those guys should be fairly equal.

Mougou deserves some respect. This dude fought Renpa numerous times and lived yo. :catsweat:

Last edited:
Placement of GouHoMei is fantastic. Nice bro . :myman:

Btw shouldn't Kk and KouEn be in just master duelist !! KK feats in current arc haven't been that great. SHK should be in greatest duelist. That man's strength is really freaking along with portrayal.

Also that first wei arc, wei general should also be just expert duelist.

Overall this one is great.
Gouhomei is truly a bitch. :myman:

With Kyouen, he is up there for being the greatest archer we have seen in the entire series. Out the 10 Bows of China, Kyouen is like 3rd. Lol.

Archers are a pain to scale since under the right conditions they can just about one shot anyone. So Kyouen’s placement is a mixture of where he stands amongst archers and just his overall threat level to, well, pretty much everyone. Lol.

Kyoukai’s skill and speed are insane. She also has that new technique she learned after defeating Ren that could potentially be Houken levels of overpowered. Once she actually uses it on, well, anyone. Lol.

Shouheikan will probably be upgraded soon once I read that Moubou special story I still haven’t got round to reading. It will probably be a while before “that” event happens in the manga. :sadgrin:

Thing with Gokei is, his only feats are against Duke Hyou, so the Duke’s placement affects where I shove Gokei who I consider one tier below the Duke since he wasn’t curb stomped by him.

Those dudes be “Linked Characters”. Same goes for Rinbuken and Tou. :goyea:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
With Kyouen, he is up there for being the greatest archer we have seen in the entire series. Out the 10 Bows of China, Kyouen is like 3rd. Lol.
As a Kyou En fanboy, I can attest to this. My favorite Heavenly King for sure.

Let us not forget that Kyou En fought against Renpa equally in the past, granted this is likely before Renpa had established himself as a GG with the Heavenly Kings as his vassals, but still it goes to show that Kyou En as a commander has extraordinary skill.

Kyou En is one of the 10 Bows of China, a title that is extremely hard to earn, and on top of this Kyou En has a horrific 97 Archery Stat, which for all intents and purposes means that (according to the Databooks at least) Kyou En's threat level with the bow is the same as Renpa's threat level with the Glaive.

Kyou En is a complete beast. Awesome character too. Lol

@Shanks on my original list, he’d probably be solid High Tier. Not quite as dangerous as people like Karin, Kanki, Shouheikun, etc. but in league with people like Danto and Chou Tou
Both Sou Ou and Shiryuu have been pretty impressive in cleaving apart whole infantry formations. I would say either upper Expert Dualist or lower Master Dualist. I am leaning towards the latter.:catsweat:
Just the display of martial skills by Shiryou made me curious about him.

The way Shiryou marched inside Riboku army and nearly reached HQ with just around 50 riders is an outstanding feat when we already saw the level of elites in Zhao forces. No way the units of posted outside HQ of supreme commander would be weak.....