Kingdom's best panels

- My favorite Shin moment. The build of this panel was just too great

- Houken Hypeeee. He was one of the best creation of Hara. The antagonist who really did some damage to Qin and ultimately made "Kingdom" one of the best series ever. After him, Qin is just steamrolling through opponents. I miss this character. He had the potential to be the EoS antagonist

- Renpa has too many awesome moments. Him giving the crushing hug before the war, him telling Mougu not to underestimate the GOAT generals, him hyping Riboku to the Chuu king etc. But this panel stood out for me =>
Cant remember all, but Rinko had some cool panels.

- Hi Shin unit gets cool outfits, my boys growing up

- Generals assembled, the air of the room became too heavy to breathe. What a panel

- Kanmei had some hype panels, but Moubu showed him who is the boss

- Not a big fan of the fire dragon arc.

- Kanki's arc was really awesome. Even though Keisha was a piece of shit, that arc had so many memorable, brutal and awesome panels. Zenou's attacks, Kisui lifting the morale of the army just by showing up, Saki clans' torture, Shin and Kyoukai challenging Kanki's men were all epic. But the "gift" panel probably tops them all as an iconic moment of Kingdom

To be continued (need to reread some chapters) .......

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
- My favorite Shin moment. The build of this panel was just too great

- Houken Hypeeee. He was one of the best creation of Hara. The antagonist who really did some damage to Qin and ultimately made "Kingdom" one of the best series ever. After him, Qin is just steamrolling through opponents. I miss this character. He had the potential to be the EoS antagonist

- Renpa has too many awesome moments. Him giving the crushing hug before the war, him telling Mougu not to underestimate the GOAT generals, him hyping Riboku to the Chuu king etc. But this panel stood out for me =>
Cant remember all, but Rinko had some cool panels.

- Hi Shin unit gets cool outfits, my boys growing up

- Generals assembled, the air of the room became too heavy to breathe. What a panel

- Kanmei had some hype panels, but Moubu showed him who is the boss

- Not a big fan of the fire dragon arc.

- Kanki's arc was really awesome. Even though Keisha was a piece of shit, that arc had so many memorable, brutal and awesome panels. Zenou's attacks, Kisui lifting the morale of the army just by showing up, Saki clans' torture, Shin and Kyoukai challenging Kanki's men were all epic. But the "gift" panel probably tops them all as an iconic moment of Kingdom

To be continued (need to reread some chapters) .......
I didn’t know you were a Kingdom fan buddy.

Remind me not to pick on you anymore. Lol

I didn’t know you were a Kingdom fan buddy.

Remind me not to pick on you anymore. Lol
Lol, don't bother, its all for shits and giggles. You should continue to troll the yonko fans. And who knows....Oda might make Akainu the final opponent.

Nevertheless, I have been a die hard fan of Kingdom for long. It wasnt so popular back then. I asked @ZenZu @Bogard so many times to embrace the awesomeness of Riboku and Houken, but it seems they are more into Naruto/Bleach type of stuff :kayneshrug:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lol, don't bother, its all for shits and giggles. You should continue to troll the yonko fans. And who knows....Oda might make Akainu the final opponent.

Nevertheless, I have been a die hard fan of Kingdom for long. It wasnt so popular back then. I asked @ZenZu @Bogard so many times to embrace the awesomeness of Riboku and Houken, but it seems they are more into Naruto/Bleach type of stuff :kayneshrug:
I take back every smack I ever talked about you. Lol

Yeah I enjoyed Houken very much, he and Riboku are two of my favorite villains ever, and it’s going to be heartbreaking when both are gone.

I take back every smack I ever talked about you. Lol

Yeah I enjoyed Houken very much, he and Riboku are two of my favorite villains ever, and it’s going to be heartbreaking when both are gone.
I am concerned about the future opponents. We got fucking Renpa, then Houken+Roboku. Now the main antagonist seems like Karin, not a big fan of her yet. Hara also killed off Shunsinkun (he could be a great counterpart of Shouheikun), his design was awesome. I firmly believe any action story needs great antagonists (in fact, greater than the protagonists) to be successful, I still have high hopes for the tiger of Chuu, Kouen.

I am concerned about the future opponents. We got fucking Renpa, then Houken+Roboku. Now the main antagonist seems like Karin, not a big fan of her yet. Hara also killed off Shunsinkun (he could be a great counterpart of Shouheikun), his design was awesome. I firmly believe any action story needs great antagonists (in fact, greater than the protagonists) to be successful, I still have high hopes for the tiger of Chuu, Kouen.
I agree, having Shunsinkun being killed was a bad decision. We do have Kou En however and he was even above Kanmei.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Kanki gang dawg.

I'm waiting on Kingdom to conclude before i pick it up again, stopped reading years ago around the royal ceromony, (after Duke Hyou's death and Shin vs Houken), no idea how many chapters behind that is but I'd have to reread anyway. Is there an end in sight?

Kanki gang dawg.

I'm waiting on Kingdom to conclude before i pick it up again, stopped reading years ago around the royal ceromony, (after Duke Hyou's death and Shin vs Houken), no idea how many chapters behind that is but I'd have to reread anyway. Is there an end in sight?
You read till Houken vs Shin? I thought you didn't make it till the coalition arc. The end is nowhere near for Kingdom, lol. It will take years.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I think it’ll be alright lol. Just look at the Caliber of people within Zhao alone that we didn’t even know existed before Gyou:
-Shibashou, literally a Great Heaven nominee just chilling as an unknown in Zhao
-Gyou’Un and Chou Garyuu, right hand men to a Great Heaven and top tiers in warfare in certain aspects
-Bananji and Shunsuiju, same as Garyuu and Gyou’Un, monstrous vassal generals that are top tier in certain aspects
-Rozo who....doesn’t have massive hype necessarily but the dude’s strength was terrifying. And he had legitimate claim to being the Mountain King of all China.

The other states probably have monstrous generals hidden too. Hell just look at the Generals we met in Juuko. Literally nobody I’d seen thought we would meet a General who would throttle Moubu on panel during such a minor battle lol.

So yeah I think we’ve definitely still got many heavy weight opponents on the way.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You read till Houken vs Shin? I thought you didn't make it till the coalition arc. The end is nowhere near for Kingdom, lol. It will take years.
I caught up to the latest chapter at the time. They conquered some village or something and were heading back for a passing of the torch type ceremony. I don't know how many years ago that was now, but damn it's like that eh? I really thought Kingdom would be wrapping up by now, it's been going for a long time, I guess it makes sense though since there's a large cast, each character with their own sub plot, and the main cast has infinite room to grow.

Shibashou, literally a Great Heaven nominee just chilling as an unknown in Zhao
Ohhh Shibasou :finally: I love him already, lol.

Gyou'un was an awesome character!

Juuko gave me the fire dragon arc vibe. I am not a fan of randomly introducing someone like Manu who can give Moubu a hard time.

Btw Kou yoku has a lot of potential, I hope he kills a big time Qin general someday

I caught up to the latest chapter at the time. They conquered some village or something and were heading back for a passing of the torch type ceremony. I don't know how many years ago that was now, but damn it's like that eh? I really thought Kingdom would be wrapping up by now, it's been going for a long time, I guess it makes sense there is a large cast with their own sub plots, and the main cast has infinite room to grow.
Of course, we don't know much about Chuu yet. Thanks God, Kingdom was there during the dark days of cake baking island.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Ohhh Shibasou :finally: I love him already, lol.

Gyou'un was an awesome character!

Juuko gave me the fire dragon arc vibe. I am not a fan of randomly introducing someone like Manu who can give Moubu a hard time.

Btw Kou yoku has a lot of potential, I hope he kills a big time Qin general someday
Oh and Ko Chou. I forgot about him lol.

Gyou’Un was outrageously awesome. Seriously one of my favorite manga characters period. Ridiculously awesome in every way.

Well love Man’U or no, there’s no denying that Hara has a lot of monstrous generals in hiding. I really like the Juuko gang a lot.

Kou Yoku and Kou En have the same family name. I wonder if Hara is trying to pull something. Lol