Kingdom's best panels

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Oh yeah, that Shouheikun is poggers too. But I need more of him.

Right now my top 3 are the ones I mentioned above.
Shouheikun is the embodiment of hype in all of Manga. Youโ€™ll see what I mean later. Lol

A good 3 so far lol. If youโ€™re enjoying Shin now, you will absolutely love him later. I thought Shin was decent at first, but Shin becomes incredible as the manga progresses. Lol

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Shouheikun is the embodiment of hype in all of Manga. Youโ€™ll see what I mean later. Lol

A good 3 so far lol. If youโ€™re enjoying Shin now, you will absolutely love him later. I thought Shin was decent at first, but Shin becomes incredible as the manga progresses. Lol
I already love his development he is still reckless at times but the amount of progress as a human and as a leader he goes thru is insane.

It is showcased when there is the last moment of Shin's unit ( I mean half of it who got wiped out ) and they remember him as a dumb kid playing around screaming some bullshit.

Right now they were ready to become his fucking human shields and make sure he lives another day to go after his goal.

Amazing character.

Rinko was a beast. His ferocity and killing intent was compared to a tiger several times. Out of those panels, this is my favorite =>

Mandatory Houken respect panel. The man cutting the great trees like butter =>

Coalition arc has so many great panels. Never gets old for me. Duke Hyou making Rinbukun a fool with "Chargeee", Kanki shooting an arrow to burn down siege tower, Ousen's panel standing at the top of the mountain and making Ordo a fool, Moubu killing Kanmei were all awesome panels. They are among the best panels of the series in their own right. One my favorite panels is this one, gave me goosebumps =>

Akou guarding Ousen while he was looking at the map was ridiculously hype, lol. Only Hara can imagine something like this, lol

BONUS: Riboku's side story is awesome and must read for every Kingdom fan. I love the interaction between Riboku and Kaine. Riboku coming back is one of my favorite panels =>

to be continued .......

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Going through this thread seriously makes me wanna reread Kingdom, man. One of the greatest mangas out there to be honest. So many amazing moments in here. Hara is damn UPS out here. The man knows how to deliver.
I already love his development he is still reckless at times but the amount of progress as a human and as a leader he goes thru is insane.

It is showcased when there is the last moment of Shin's unit ( I mean half of it who got wiped out ) and they remember him as a dumb kid playing around screaming some bullshit.

Right now they were ready to become his fucking human shields and make sure he lives another day to go after his goal.

Amazing character.
Ay, my dude is finally reading Kingdom! What chapter are you at right now?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Going through this thread seriously makes me wanna reread Kingdom, man. One of the greatest mangas out there to be honest. So many amazing moments in here. Hara is damn UPS out here. The man knows how to deliver.

:cheers:
Sanyou Campaign Arc ( 189 ). I will start this arc later this day probably. I'm reading it a bit slow but I want to read it while I'm in the mood to read to not ruin the experience for myself.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž

I started my second read through of Kingdom yesterday. Lol
Post automatically merged:

A great forgotten panel from Chapter 6. If Hyou wouldโ€™ve survived and made it to the end of the series, the Qin Military wouldโ€™ve truly been shocking lol.

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

A great forgotten panel from Chapter 6. If Hyou wouldโ€™ve survived and made it to the end of the series, the Qin Military wouldโ€™ve truly been shocking lol.

Shit man, you're right. Imagine Hyou in the current story. Zhao would be having major problems right now in this campaign. Tbh, you could probably start another small campaign elsewhere with Hyou in the mix. But likely what would make Qin's military truly fearsome would be the combination of these two together on one campaign. They were childhood friends and of course, would have continued being friends as their careers flourished, their bond growing stronger and stronger. Their chemistry and teamwork would be unmatched.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž
Shit man, you're right. Imagine Hyou in the current story. Zhao would be having major problems right now in this campaign. Tbh, you could probably start another small campaign elsewhere with Hyou in the mix. But likely what would make Qin's military truly fearsome would be the combination of these two together on one campaign. They were childhood friends and of course, would have continued being friends as their careers flourished, their bond growing stronger and stronger. Their chemistry and teamwork would be unmatched.
If Hyou wouldโ€™ve lived, Qin wouldโ€™ve United China 5 years earlier lol.