Kingdom's best panels

What? King Sho literally summoned Duke Hyou to be a Qin 6 lol…

King Sho’s summons >>>> Ouki’s words. If Duke Hyou would’ve accepted the summons, Ouki would’ve looked like a straight fool wouldn’t he?
Bum Sho only liked the Duke's ferocity but Ouki knew where he stands power wise :sadgrin:

I've forgotten the fact that the Duke was summoned but even if he wasn’t I'd consider him Qin 6 level given how low the bar is with lyou and Bumkotsu.
And this bloke, strongest group in the manga

The Pinnacle of Kingdom. Not a single clown among the group....I mean Houken still owned Kyou.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Bum Sho only liked the Duke's ferocity but Ouki knew where he stands power wise :sadgrin:
King Sho is literally the arbiter of who was a Qin 6 and who wasn’t lol. And he was ready to make Duke Hyou one of them.

Riboku’s quote about Duke Hyou >>>>> any of Riboku’s quotes on Ouki, Gekishin, or Ousen.

Riboku literally stated that Duke Hyou was a general who surpassed his own understanding of warfare lmfao. Ouki has nothing on that statement.

I've forgotten the fact that the Duke was summoned but even if he wasn’t I'd consider him Qin 6 level given how low the bar is with lyou and Bumkotsu.
He also defeated Gokei who was said to be Qin 6 level. Lol

And this bloke, strongest group in the manga

We saw exactly two instances of Rinshoujo on the battlefield, both in a flashback, both extremely short (pretty much appearances).

- In one he manipulated Ouki, making him move like he wanted.
- In the other he was fighting together with Renpa and came up with a completely different strategy from the one they all had agreed upon earlier, ordered to ignore Kaishibou who was deeply worried about the new developments and sent his ass away😂, achieved victory while making both his allies (Renpa and co) and enemies dance to his tune.

@MarineHQ This guy. Lol.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Facts. You think we're going to see Chousha?
At least in two appearances in flashback

We'll definitely see him in flashback when we meet his grandson, who I believe is either Choukotsu or Choukotsu.

And
I believe we'll see him when we get a flashback on Shouheikun. Gos mentor Koshou lost to Chousha

Kyou is really martially underrated man.

She really isn't my man. Like I said those panels of her defeat are so devastating that no portrayal in the world can repair that. Same with Oukotsu. Those two were wasted for Houken and Kanmei respectively.

Now I don't think she's weak but when we're talking Top Tiers those two can make themselves comfortable at the very bottom of that tier.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
She really isn't my man. Like I said those panels of her defeat are so devastating that no portrayal in the world can repair that. Same with Oukotsu. Those two were wasted for Houken and Kanmei respectively.

Now I don't think she's weak but when we're talking Top Tiers those two can make themselves comfortable at the very bottom of that tier.
At least Kyou and Oukotsu didn’t get compared to Bananji and Kaishibou 36 times. Lol

I reread the battle and wow I've forgotten just how overwhelming the Dukes loss to Houken was.
Houken has moments where you legit think he mid diffs Moubu or Kanmei and then he gets smacked around
Kyou might have done even better than Duke honestly considering she had no armor, intel etc... But Houken was also weaker so i guess it evens out
Duke > Kyou but it's not one sided imo

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Like I said those panels of her defeat are so devastating that no portrayal in the world can repair that.
Not really, at least I don’t think so.

Kyou landed 4, yes I counted them, 4 blows on Houken. One clean stab through the chest, one slice to the shoulder, one stab through the arm and another stab to the abdomen (?). That’s hella impressive when you consider the only person we’ve ever seen outskill Houken in the modern manga is Kyoukai.

Ouki could not outskill Houken. In fact Houken said his technique was far superior to Ouki’s. Ouki overpowered Houken through sheer force of weight and not skill.

Same thing with Duke Hyou, he couldn’t beat Houken in any regard aside from a brief explosion of weight. He did break Houken’s arm through deception but I wouldn’t call this skill the way Kyou dodged Houken’s first strike and stabbed him both in one motion.

Gekishin got meme’d,

And Shin was in no universe comparable to Houken in skill.

Like I said, Kyou and Kyoukai. Those are the only two characters who could compete with Houken using sheer skill. Which if you’ve got martial feats comparable to Hara’s biggest atrocity, that’s pretty impressive imo lol.

Same with Oukotsu. Those two were wasted for Houken and Kanmei respectively.
You really have the least amount of respect for the Qin 6 out of anyone I’ve ever seen lmfao. You’re ignoring their huge, very reverent portrayal just because they suffered defeats lol.

I would call what happened to Gekishin disrespect, Houken utterly humiliated him and laughed in his face as he killed him. Hara has never done anything remotely like that to Kyou or Oukotsu. Their defeats were written as shocking, unfathomable, tragic, etc…

Gekishin’s death was akin to him slipping on banana peel and busting his skull open. Literally by far Hara’s most disrespectful GG death, no question.

Hara gave Kyou a legit backstory and told us pretty much her life story and portrayed her with great respect the entire time. Hara had Kyou En state that Kyou’s warfare fired him up more than Ouki’s or Hakuki’s, and Renpa even heavily praised Kyou’s warfare. Ouki said that Kyou had “inherited the God of War’s blood”. Kyou sure as hell was not “wasted” lol, imo half of the generals WorstGen compared to her have no business being compared to her lol.

How you gonna argue that Hara doesnt give Kyou violent respect, and then turn around and say Hara has huge respect for Karin when Karin is constantly used for titty jokes lmfao. Hara never did any such thing to Kyou.

Oukotsu is probably the most disrespected member of the Qin 6 but I’d still say his portrayal has been leagues above Gekishin’s, the other states are still name dropping Oukotsu 10+ years after his death. Saying things like “there is no reason to fear these new Qin 6 since it’s not like Oukotsu is still alive,” lol. Ousen beat Riboku but I think it was Wei that even said Qin’s enemies shouldn’t panic since Oukotsu was dead.

Yeah man I think you really hardcore are underestimating the old Qin 6. Hara comparing any GG to the original Qin 6 is the pinnacle of hype that he is capable of.

@MarineHQ you know who else got one shoted other than Bumkotsu?
Houken
Ouki could tell the same story as Kanmei:
This Bushin calling himself the strongest showed up, slayed Kyou but then was swiftly defeated by my first attack NfuNfuNfu :catsure:
1. Ouki was trolling, it wasn’t his first attack and Houken was effectively beaten by Crossbowmen:

2. Houken had already taken 4 big wounds from Kyou when Ouki showed up lol

Last edited: