General & Others Kishi is back

Thank god they got rid of the current guy. He damn near destroyed 20 years of establish hierarchy between naruto/sasuke. Sasuke himself looks completely out of place particularly. I can’t remember a single relevant thing he’s done to an O clan member in boruto.

Meh I don't know what he can do for the manga to be honest and after the end of Naruto and that of his new manga I'm quite skeptical
Boruto will never give off the same vibe of epicness Naruto did I'm afraid.

But I think it's ok, nothing can last forever and eventually only memories will last. And we move on, looking for new series to enjoy till the last straw, like OP.

Boruto will never give off the same vibe of epicness Naruto did I'm afraid.

But I think it's ok, nothing can last forever and eventually only memories will last. And we move on, looking for new series to enjoy till the last straw, like OP.
I agree boruto should be it's own thing I don't really care that much and lately the drawings become much better. To be honest I didn't even like Naruto that much.

The current naruto/boruto verse is too modernized, I feel like Boruto as a whole could have been better had they stayed true to the roots.

Less technology, less peace, less naruto/sasuke since these guys would take out the sense of dangerous (wouldn't be easy to do since they bring in fans but still). Normal villians would just get fodderized by Nardo and Sauce leaving Boruto and co with nothing to do.

I agree boruto should be it's own thing I don't really care that much and lately the drawings become much better. To be honest I didn't even like Naruto that much.
I think we will never experience something as epic as the Pain arc like ever again.

It was my favourite overall and nothing in Boruto has ever come close for my interest personally.

Just getting the old artstyle back again is great

This is Naruto
Now we just need to get to rid of that haircut
Post automatically merged:

So basically he will throw some ideas in a pot and some other guys will write the story around these ideas and some others will draw it. Still shite then.
It's just said that it will be based on kishi's draft so it's likely going to be a loose adaptation of his notes like what dbs currently does
I dont think kishi being a writer would help anything afterall he's the same guy who wrote the ending of naruto, Deus ex kaguya and all

Last edited:

It's just said that it will be based on kishi's draft so it's likely going to be a loose adaptation of his notes like what dbs currently does
I dont think kishi being a writer would help anything afterall he's the same guy who wrote the ending of naruto, Deus ex kaguya and all

Well, it was said that Kishi had pressure the give a final. It was also said that he wanted to extend fights and show more characters with their powers, but someone.... I think editors or who know made him focus just on Sasuke and Naruto.

Well, it was said that Kishi had pressure the give a final. It was also said that he wanted to extend fights and show more characters with their powers, but someone.... I think editors or who know made him focus just on Sasuke and Naruto.
Well, it's kinda difficult to let other characters shine when there are godlike characters like Naruto and Sasuke pulling continental attacks on their enemies. Despite that, Minato, Lee and Gai had their moment against Juudara which wasn't thaaaaat bad, I guess?

Will be based? It started a year ago!

Well, it's kinda difficult to let other characters shine when there are godlike characters like Naruto and Sasuke pulling continental attacks on their enemies. Despite that, Minato, Lee and Gai had their moment against Juudara which wasn't thaaaaat bad, I guess?
Yes, but people were just nerfed in the war. Minato losing both arm, Naruto and Sasuke getting not 1 but many PU in the war. Madara did not even have a decent fight. They gave him pressure to give a final. Or at least that is what I heard.

At the end, It was not even about ninjas just like Boruto right now, so what is the surprise of Boruto not being just ninjas? Lol.

For me, the war had good moments

Yes, but people were just nerfed in the war. Minato losing both arm, Naruto and Sasuke getting not 1 but many PU in the war. Madara did not even have a decent fight. They gave him pressure to give a final. Or at least that is what I heard.

At the end, It was not even about ninjas just like Boruto right now, so what is the surprise of Boruto not being just ninjas? Lol.

For me, the war had good moments
The issue is, Kishimoto specifically draw moments of Minato talking about some special ninjutsu or something like that - we saw nothing since Kishi abandoned this idea. There are lots of important side characters who felt very short in the war, prime example is Neji who even died. Kishi didn't know how Madara should be defeated since he was op af. Was what his solution? Replacing him with a more op antagonist, great lol.

I dunno but war arc was still somewhat enjoyable and we could at least count them as "ninja gods" but Boruto? Let's just pretend it doesn't exist lmao.

I agree, the war had good moments but most stuff was too rushed and imo, the war had to be splitted in several arcs, instead it was one big battlefield with too many characters. Look how Gintama performed its war, neither Naruto nor One Piece come close to that.

The issue is, Kishimoto specifically draw moments of Minato talking about some special ninjutsu or something like that - we saw nothing since Kishi abandoned this idea. There are lots of important side characters who felt very short in the war, prime example is Neji who even died. Kishi didn't know how Madara should be defeated since he was op af. Was what his solution? Replacing him with a more op antagonist, great lol.

I dunno but war arc was still somewhat enjoyable and we could at least count them as "ninja gods" but Boruto? Let's just pretend it doesn't exist lmao.

I agree, the war had good moments but most stuff was too rushed and imo, the war had to be splitted in several arcs, instead it was one big battlefield with too many characters. Look how Gintama performed its war, neither Naruto nor One Piece come close to that.
I have not finished Gintama, I am in to it. Btw, are you a Minato fan?

Yeah, Kishi made Madara to OP, for me, it was much better to have all the people in the Tsukuymi Infinite mugen or what ever name it had, not for some chapters, for years while Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and the hokages had to flee and get stronger.

Something like a dark era where Madara did indeed win the war just to later be defeated and not stabbed by Black Zetsu

Hence why sasuke and naruto were heavily nerfed in boruto so other characters could do things, Boruto stans ignore the shin arc as it hurts their narrative about the fate bros being 90 million times stronger